The Admiral's 2010 NFL Pooleraza! Three Players! Two Weeks! Who will win?!?!

You can start posting predictions tomorrow. But I won't be able to clean up the list until Wednesday. It's primary day where I live tomorrow and not only am I traveling to a seminar in the day, at night I'm a pool worker. So I won';t be able to update the pool until Wednesday.

Can't believe I picked the 49ers for week 1!! That was a bad first weej pick! I guess I didn't expect Seattle to do that good against the 49ers too. Guess I'll see everyone next year(if there is a football season next year). :)

Go Packers!!

gotta love 34% out week 1. I'm 98% good on my prediction for next week but I will wait till later in the week after I can watch more games via NFL Network.

Whoa a lot of shockers

1. Miami
Week 2 - Green Bay Packers over Buffalo Bills

LOL i think im gonna pick against Buffalo every week :D

Glad I took the bye, unfortunately in my suicide pool with friends, I took the fucking Chargers. Hard to hate that team as I've liked them for so long, but now I do.

Still alive here though, and my week 2 pick is:

changing to Dallas

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Torazo']I don't even know what teams are up this week... Is there going to be a list posted?[/QUOTE] I'm gonna go out on a limb & predict that you won't win this contest.

Not really sure how this works, do I edit my last post? Do I make a new post? Will there be a new thread?

My pick this week is the Green Bay Packers. Will keep an eye out for more info.

2rbyrkx.gif

[quote name='klwillis45']I'm gonna go out on a limb & predict that you won't win this contest.[/QUOTE]

I saw people voting, so I decided to ask a simple question, yet you come barreling in to say something to me that didn't even partially answer my question? If you have nothing worth saying to the attributing comment, then don't bother saying anything at all.

It's my first time doing this on CAG... I don't expect to win. I expect to play.

[quote name='Torazo']I don't even know what teams are up this week... Is there going to be a list posted?[/QUOTE]Yeah, the Admiral updates the OP of the thread with each week's slate of games when he gets the chance. Check back tonight or tomorrow; the Week 2 games should be listed soon.

[quote name='Mr_Nate']Not really sure how this works, do I edit my last post? Do I make a new post? Will there be a new thread?

My pick this week is the Green Bay Packers. Will keep an eye out for more info.[/QUOTE]The contest will run through this thread all season (or until someone wins). You don't need to edit old posts; each week when you see people posting their picks, just make a new post with your pick for that week. It's a good idea to put the week # in your post to help avoid any confusion (Ex: "Week 2- Green Bay")

[quote name='Supadeuce']Missed week one, we'll count that as my bye week.

Week 2: Rams over Raiders[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Entry Period

Members can only enter the pool until 8PM EST on Wednesday, September 8th. Approximately 24 Hours before the first game of the regular season. Sometime after 8PM EST, I will lock down the pool and there will be no further entrants allowed. In the interest of fairness this is non-negotiable. So I recommend you joing before 8PM EST on Wednesday, September 8th.[/QUOTE]Better luck next year, man.

[quote name='Torazo']I saw people voting, so I decided to ask a simple question, yet you come barreling in to say something to me that didn't even partially answer my question? If you have nothing worth saying to the attributing comment, then don't bother saying anything at all.

It's my first time doing this on CAG... I don't expect to win. I expect to play.[/QUOTE] The Admiral has enough on his plate in this thread. The NFL schedule isn't exactly a trade secret & you obviously have an internet connection. Use it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=week+2+nfl+schedule&l=1

bread's done
Back