The "Admiral's enormous squid penis is now the executioner of the" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='6669']*shudders*
You've just been recognized. BTW, you're missing the Degrassi marathon ;)[/QUOTE]

You came in at just the right time. :twisted: ;) :lol:

Degrassi marathon? Damn, I haven't watched tv in a while, so I had no idea. Thanks. :cool:

[quote name='JSweeney']No problem.
Despite your issues and scuffles, that little exchange between you and JimmieMac probably placed the two of you higher into the heirarchy of "well-known CAGs".

Save CheapyD and the Mods, you're probably one of the best know CAGs just based upon the strength of that conflict and the volume of your posting.

I mean, I figure that the way most of this shakes out is...[/QUOTE]
I'd prefer if I was more known for better things than something that everyone will throw in my face to make fun of me whenever they get the chance. I get some respect for the CC sale thing, but it doesn't seem like there's much else that's positive about my stay here.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You came in at just the right time. :twisted: ;) :lol:

Degrassi marathon? Damn, I haven't watched tv in a while, so I had no idea. Thanks. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, its been on all weekend (Fri, Sat, and Sun) after 5 (central time). They've been showing every episode ever. Tonight's the last night, I think.

[quote name='6669']Yeah, its been on all weekend (Fri, Sat, and Sun) after 5 (central time). They've been showing every episode ever. Tonight's the last night, I think.[/QUOTE]

Well dammit, now there's really no point If I've missed most of it. :cry:

I shall try to be more aware next time.

Whose got next (not it)?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well dammit, now there's really no point If I've missed most of it. :cry:

I shall try to be more aware next time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and the girls were younger in those episodes. *shudders again*

[quote name='6669']Yeah, and the girls were younger in those episodes. *shudders again*[/QUOTE]

:twisted: Ellie in season 3 was the best. Back in season 2 (her first) I didn't much care for the hair. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back