The Alternative & Punk OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']Shit, another small earthquake just hit. Wasnt as big and much shorter than yesterday's quake though.[/QUOTE]

I missed this one today.

676495084.png

:roll:

Yeah, I don't know. I have been thinking about buying a pocket knife for the longest time. Now, I think I definitely will. What are the odds that anyone who never knew they were being watched would jump on craiglist and think, "I wonder if anyone was looking for me, today."

I hope it's a fucking joke.

Anyway, here is a hilarious "missing connections" ad that I stumbled across:

http://mcallen.en.craigslist.org/mis/1188148081.html

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Yeah, I don't know. I have been thinking about buying a pocket knife for the longest time. Now, I think I definitely will. What are the odds that anyone who never knew they were being watched would jump on craiglist and think, "I wonder if anyone was looking for me, today."

I hope it's a fucking joke.

Anyway, here is a hilarious "missing connections" ad that I stumbled across:

http://mcallen.en.craigslist.org/mis/1188148081.html[/QUOTE]

I like how the poster made sure to include that he's a "university student." The impeccable spelling and grammar made that evident :lol:

[quote name='TheRock88']
bynesmaxim.jpg

That's Amanda Bynes now!?!?!

Damnnnnnnn :drool:[/QUOTE]

She is on the cover of some chick magazine and her boobs look ridiculous. I will never understand why she felt the need to get a boob job.

[quote name='JolietJake']There you go ruining my fun. This is my home connection anyway, schools don't count. :p[/QUOTE]

Unless the school is your home :cool:

I bought a juicer off craiglist. I'm a 1/3 of the way there to making my own Ginger Beer.

I did make some fresh Orange Juice and Apple Juice this morning. Shit is delicious :cool:

4 small oranges made a glass, though it was very strong and should be mixed with a bit of water. I'm not sure which kind I used. It was pretty tart, so I'll try and get a sweeter one next time.

3 apples (I used Pink Ladies because they're sweet and not tart) made a whole lot of juice--more than I expected. It has a great, kind of chalky apple taste. It's very fresh.

I paid $30 for a Jack LaLanne juicer off of Craigslist. I thought it was worth it. I'm going to try and make some Ginger Beer today.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, its like 10 bucks more a month. Does that shit really work?[/QUOTE]
From what i understand, it uses a kind of cache server to store some sites, so you download it from them instead of the actual server the site is on, makes it seem faster. I can't see how it would speed up anything else like usenet or torrents. I just know that it isn't truly the speed they claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back