The Alternative & Punk OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I lost my Uncharted: DF/Little Big Planet/R2/Killzone 2 trophies when I got my PS3 slim and I have no desire to play any of those again except for Uncharted. Oh well.

I didn't do that. I rarely get online with my triple, and still haven't synced my trophies since I got the slim, but I should've done that. :[

I cant wait to get these fucking brackets out on Wednesday. While I was eating lunch, somehow one of the brackets had a jagged edge and it pierced through my lip. Took about 20 min and some hard pushing to get it out. Looked like Jim Ross there for a bit with my lip all drooped down.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Are we talking the original PC version ported to the arcade?

Because I would buy that in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]

Yes. That one is $15 on Live.

[quote name='Rocko']And you bought it for $40?

My Gamestop stores have new copies.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the 10.00 if it means getting a used one :)

Just got back from seeing Avatar in 3-D. It was pretty good. My only complaint is that it was about 30 minutes too long.

Unrelated: I made my first Gamestop trade in for the first time in awhile. I actually got a lot more than I was expecting for what I traded. Ended up getting Darksiders and still had $30 left to put on a card.

EDIT: Oh and inspired by OnkelC's pictures of Shnitzel, I got some breaded pork chops at a diner we stopped at and it was amazing. :drool:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']http://kotaku.com/5444418/metroid-prime-trilogy-no-longer-published-or-shipped

I was *this* close to removing the wrapping on my copy the other day. I knew my gut instinct was right to not open it. Time to find a used copy. :cool:[/QUOTE]

$$$$a, you already had MP3 for the Wii, why did you buy the collection?

World Market had Jelly Babies for 1/2 price!!

:whee:

Picked up 2 bags and a sixer of 60 minute Dogfish IPA.

:cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']Have you played any of them? They're excellent.[/QUOTE]
Nope.

Sigh. I don't want to spend the money but it's so tempting. :|

Ohh and I saw a preview for the new Clash of the Titans movie. It looks amazing. Alice in Wonderland 3-d looks kinda cool too. I giggled when I saw Matt Lucas as Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

See, I wasn't impressed by the new Clash of teh Titans. it looked about as good as Scorpion King. I actually thought it was scorpion King 2 or something like that until the end.

fuck it, I guess I'll go trade in Fable 2 for the $20 promo and buy it. I should be able to get Fable 2 for less later on.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Wanted to play all 3 games, Negroid. I got my copy during the TRU B2G1 free sale.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just borrow Brak's copies?

[quote name='seanr1221']Especially since the GotY platinum hits is coming out for 30.00 soon.[/QUOTE]
...Really? I didn't even know the GOTY was out yet. $30 seems pretty ridiculous for the game and DLC.

Found the Trilogy used and complete.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Wanted to play all 3 games, Negroid. I got my copy during the TRU B2G1 free sale.[/QUOTE]

Metroid games have a story? A story worth following over 3 games?

I must've searched Fable II with like 4 different words (II, 2, GOTY, Game of the year). Guess I missed that one. Thanks for the link. Maybe I'll be able to snag it used in a B2G1 sometime.

Now that I've experienced both, I can say without a sliver of a doubt that Netflix instant streaming is better on the 360. Navigation is so much quicker and smoother and the non-hd stuff calibrates to the tv properly.

Geez, 3rd straight day in a row where California has been hit with an earthquake. This time it was somewhere in northern Cali and it was a 6.5. Didnt feel it here in SJ but saw it on the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back