The Andy Griffith is Gridlock OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!
It's true.

matlock_court2.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I love your birth control avatar.[/quote]

Its a must, otherwise my wife would be popping out kids like a bunny.

[quote name='lilboo']Hey Wubb, :rofl:, I was checking out my friends list on MK list night.. your Rob, miright? :lol: ;)[/QUOTE]

That's me.

So far I've never been on at that same time as any of my friends. I think I have 7 fully registered.

[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy OTT. :wave:[/QUOTE]

:wave:

[quote name='wubb']That's me.

So far I've never been on at that same time as any of my friends. I think I have 7 fully registered.[/QUOTE]

Well as I was going through my friends and I stopped at you (to figure out who it was) and my BF walks in the room and looks at the TV and goes "...Hey, he's cute. Who's that?!"

:rofl:

"I think that's my moderator

I should be able to do that Mak. :D

[quote name='lilboo']Well as I was going through my friends and I stopped at you (to figure out who it was) and my BF walks in the room and looks at the TV and goes "...Hey, he's cute. Who's that?!"

:rofl:

"I think that's my moderator

Ran up against a team I felt might be doing something hinky in H3 last night. First time. And we ended up playing them twice in a row. :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']DeepDiscount's 20% off DVD sale starts next week, June 6th - June 22nd.

Start saving.[/quote]

Oh snap. I forgot it was that time of the year. I hope they have their blu cheeses on sale.

It used to be the week before the 4th of July, but the last one (Nov) and maybe the one before that, it was 2+ weeks long and has started earlier.

Off to go get my tires balanced and rotated. I might hit up a K Mart a few miles away to see if they have anything. It's so hit or miss that I'm debating on not going. It'll be a gametime decision.

I don't think there's anything I want to pick up on the DDD sale. But, I do want to nab Rambo from Redbox.

I need a kick ass wallpaper for this computer here at work. Anybody have any good suggestions on where to find some decent backgrounds?

#-o

You can't call that a win if they forfeit the match. (which nobody even gave up?) Especially since there was only one person interested in playing. :x

[quote name='tiredfornow']#-o

You can't call that a win if they forfeit the match. (which nobody even gave up?) Especially since there was only one person interested in playing. :x[/QUOTE]

Check the FAQ. It's all there.

Sure it is. If you go to play a game, and the other team only has 1 guy show up, then they forfeit and you get the win.

Don't all of you play baseball in Mexico TFN?

Yeah, but they never accepted the challenge. :|

Wubb just kinda threw it out there and nobody from GGT really responded.

EDIT: Baseball? That shits for rich white boys. Our sport is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back