The Andy Griffith is Gridlock OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']That's racist.[/QUOTE]

You should infract him wubb. I just spent the last 3 minutes crying.

I love my horsey.

Forreal.

Sex and the City, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse, The Simpsons, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, Home Improvement, Kelly Clarkson, Gilbert Godfried... buncha crap!

Oh, and Carlos Mencia...

[quote name='tiredfornow']

EDIT: Baseball? That shits for rich white boys. Our sport is much better.[/quote]
Baseball for white boys? I think half the players in the MLB are either Dominican or Cuban.

[quote name='dcfox']Baseball for white boys? I think half the players in the MLB are either Dominican or Cuban.[/QUOTE]

Are those flavors of Mexican?

Oh yeah I asked people in matchmaking yesterday if Halo 3 was just for casual gamers that can't really play FPS and they all said that was crap and you must be a nub, Teef. :booty:

[quote name='wubb']Oh yeah I asked people in matchmaking yesterday if Halo 3 was just for casual gamers that can't really play FPS and they all said that was crap and you must be a nub, Teef. :booty:[/QUOTE]

Then they said they had to go to bed because it was 9 PM.

dcfox is so jokes! :D :D!

[quote name='wubb']Oh yeah I asked people in matchmaking yesterday if Halo 3 was just for casual gamers that can't really play FPS and they all said that was crap and you must be a nub, Teef. :booty:[/quote]

Jalo 3 ain't no Digital Devil Saga 2!

[quote name='tiredfornow']You guys really lost because of InuFaye?

:shame: I can't post here anymore. :[[/quote]

No, they lost cause I wasn't playing that night.

[quote name='wubb']Double XP weekend should be going up today. But I think it might be Rockets. That'll get old fast.[/quote]

You only say that cause you can't hit me with them. Even when I come running around a blind corner. :cool:

Kim K's arse is fake?

:cries:

The GH3 deal is even better if you have a Wal-Mart.com $10 GC from the preorder f'up for Smash Bros

[quote name='Maklershed']
You only say that cause you can't hit me with them. Even when I come running around a blind corner. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Jumping is cheating. :nottalking:

Fake or not, this booty is hypnotizing.

gallery_main-0528_kim_kardashian_butt_12.jpg

The CAG banner ads are so annoying. I really wish I could use Firefox here at work.

[quote name='wubb']Jumping is cheating. :nottalking:[/quote]

:oops:

I just finally started using ABP on Firefox.

Unfortunately, DVDTalk basically forced me to when they started showing automatically starting movie trailers, and refused to take them down despite a 200+ post bitchfest in the feedback forum there.

[quote name='manthing']WooWoo, you talking about 'Kimmy K Superstar'?[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

Sure it's boring, but at least I got to see the lady naked.

Thanks Liquid, would a nice wallpaper of a complex circuit (maybe a motherboard) done in photoshop. However, there are several designs errors that are making me insane when I look at them :(

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hey dallow, are you ever going to send those DVDs?

:lol:[/quote]:oops:
I'll PM you tonight.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']why are you posting a hex 128 bit key, dallop?[/quote]
I was just randomly hitting the keyboard. :cool:

My trip to K Mart wasn't a total loss. I scored 2 12 month vision packs for $20 each. I really wanted to get a blue or pink controller for $12. Another HD DVD drive would have been nice too.

Munche$$$$a:

Don't forget you can flip the cams and headsets to GS for $16($17.60 w. EDGE)

Taking into account the 200 points included, that's like a free year of Live per box

Or sell the cam on Amazon for ~$20, but GS is easier

[quote name='munch']I'm in Alabama $$$$a![/QUOTE]

Well then, I better get headed to the airport!

if you guys even had airports in Alabama

That sounds pretty good. I'm probably going to give one of them to my brother, and if anyone needs UNO or Robotron let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back