The Asylum! Getting back into action with Playstation Games and Anime DVDs

• Thread starter Indigo_Streetlight
  • Start date
The days stretch into anime boxsets, err...the tragedy of slain kimono babes.
Samurai X OVA, now on amazon.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Still have Anthology? I am interested :)

Is the price shipped?[/QUOTE]

Somebody jumped on it about five minutes ahead of you :hot: I'm letting them get first crack at it for $18 shipped.

Most of my prices are set before I calculate the shipping; however I do sometimes have wiggleroom in those initial prices.

Today, I feel like a battleship with an enormous frontal cannon. Here's to you, Squaresoft collection, with your steatopygous ways!

From the blood of Squaresoft, I prepare this sacrifice to the demon world!

And now for the afterschool special.

Kids,

don't accumulate cheap games.

It'll make you go blind.

I am interested in FF:A and FF:O. I really am only interested if I can get them both. Let me know if your pending transaction falls through. Thanks.

Origins has been shipped out; for Anthology I'm waiting to hear back from ZxT Vendetta. You're the third person who's been interested in Anthology so far :hot:

[quote name='jughead']Zxt Vendetta has too many games. I don't think he'll miss this one. JK. Its cool. I'm really too broke anyways.[/QUOTE]

XD Understood. If I don't hear back from him though, I'll pm you an offer.

Dealing with premium stock along with common stock is enough to give me a split personality! :O

Working on those pc titles, watching anime boxsets. Coring out my room like Dig Dug.

I have not yet begun to fight *takes off hat to reveal gun turret*

Found me a Resident Evil: Director's Cut in the wild + more goodies for you.

Thanks folks. The past few days has been such an influx of new titles that I almost don't know what to put up next. I've been thinking about doing a mini lowball for PC stuff, but I seem to have maxed out my initial posting space. I'm trying to wittle down that gem lot to merge it back with the Panopticon, so I might have to re-adjust some prices to reflect market.

[quote name='xHOJUx']Oooooh PC stuff is nice.[/QUOTE]

I'm working on a bulk lot deal; I'm checking to see that they all work though. I just had an evil experience with a few Half-Life 2 games (you can have the activation code, but if somebody has already used it, you're outta luck).

:booty:I'm gonna cannibalize them for the cases; take that Steam!

[quote name='xHOJUx']The insanity needs to be seen.[/QUOTE]

That Silent Hill 2 for PC has an extra scenario and is sweetly functional with my USB controller. You know what they say about dealers sampling their own supply. :cry:

Another thing is that my four story milk crate tower where I keep all my short stories and poetry and other paper crap started losing structural integrity yesterday, so instead of going out to yard sales I decided to start working on the paper piles.

bread's done
Back