The Asylum! Getting back into action with Playstation Games and Anime DVDs

• Thread starter Indigo_Streetlight
  • Start date
I guess the structural integrity of the structure that houses your life's work qualifies as a good excuse, but CAGs suffer when you miss garage sales.

[quote name='xHOJUx']I guess the structural integrity of the structure that houses your life's work qualifies as a good excuse, but CAGs suffer when you miss garage sales.[/QUOTE]

Ah! But you were mistaken Zangif-san. I was only saving my energy to hit a major library sale today :cool: (the yard sales around me lately have been horrible, I saw an ad where one guy said if your brought games to his sale he'd knock down some of his prices, he might as well have said "Come to my dealer mark-up, where I don't even have to leave home!"

Amazon has been messing with my mind; my normal stock hasn't been selling but all the freakishly esoteric stuff has. To whoever bought that Gasaraki boxset: you are a saint.

Bump. My computer tower and printer now have items piled on them.

Hey man got the game yesterday! Very satisfied! Great packing, fast ship, and you weren't kidding. FF Anthology is mint!! I am leaving you feedback right now and would appreciate the same :D

Now we open the shop door, to see what this rainy day will bring...

Well, we're down to a single Resonance of Fate for Xbox360. CAGs didn't want 'em for $45 shipped, so I sold them on Amazon for $54.99 shipped to get my $45. Evilness XD

Success! I've gone through the box of books and VHS from the library haul on Sunday so I can get at the video games again T_T

Lowball has begun! Try your luck with dv8mad rules or the Asylum's combined shipping rates, your choice!

I guess everyone's out knocking off some banks. As shall I.

May I recommend placing the descriptions of each item in spoilers? It's a bit difficult to read through your list. The easier it is for people to understand, the more people you'll get in here bidding. ^_^

1. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (Complete) - $8
3. Super Mario Sunshine - Player's Choice (Complete) - $4
9. Steamboy: Original Soundtrack (Complete) - $2

*Is a slave to your west coast bids*

Can't read too much into that thought, ugh o_O

It could definitely be interpreted as the sexual frustration of an unrequited love *nod*

I wonder if it would help by saying that RE 4 sealed for Gamecube goes for $36 on Amazon. Bid to get a game, or make a profit, woo.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Bump![/QUOTE]

Thank you much. :)

4 days left, then will the Asylum change again just like that Sci-fi planetary premiere Cube? :D Only Eric Clapton can tell.

[quote name='buckythekat'] 11. Strategy Guide - Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits - $1
[/QUOTE]

Updated. Thanks buddy! *Must nurture the precious, precious bidders*

4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare (Complete) - $1
25. Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 - PSOne - $1
33. Dark Rift for n64 - $.50
48. Jurassic Park Poster (1992), VG condition - $.50

Dark Rift and I...we have some history.

4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare (Complete)-$1
40. 007 Quantum of Solace-.50
41. Manhunt-.50
47. Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance (has some spine wear)-.50

bread's done