The Autumnal Equinox OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any minute my gamercard is going to update to the new Kinecty avatar, as I'm in on the beta of the new Xbox update.

And none of the avatar clothes have been updated. I'm back to square 1. Ugh.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Any minute my gamercard is going to update to the new Kinecty avatar, as I'm in on the beta of the new Xbox update.

And none of the avatar clothes have been updated. I'm back to square 1. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

I was reading your post thinking it must mean your avatar was going to be naked.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Any minute my gamercard is going to update to the new Kinecty avatar, as I'm in on the beta of the new Xbox update.

And none of the avatar clothes have been updated. I'm back to square 1. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

Well, aren't you special? :cool:

[quote name='munch']Leaving for London in 4 hours. I'm taking the high speed train--184mph![/QUOTE]

You coming into Waterloo?

I really loved the Wellington Pub on the corner of Waterloo Rd and Sandell St outside of Waterloo Station.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is it bad that I only have an interest in one of those games? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Eh, I haven't even heard of most of those games. I've been really bored of games lately. I can't remember the last time I played for more than 15-20 minutes.

[quote name='flowery']I was reading your post thinking it must mean your avatar was going to be naked.[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome. It'd be like an avatar mannequin.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well, aren't you special? :cool:[/QUOTE]

I know! Only me and a few million thousand people got in on the beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back