The Autumnal Equinox OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Even at $300 (which I don't think will happen) I'll buy one day 1, most likely.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to go wait in line and buy as many as I can put on my credit card (or as many as they limit me to) and then I'm going to sell them for profit. Maybe I'll even keep one and sell my DS lite... but that depends on if my favorite game still works with the DS compatability. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm going to go wait in line and buy as many as I can put on my credit card (or as many as they limit me to) and then I'm going to sell them for profit. Maybe I'll even keep one and sell my DS lite... but that depends on if my favorite game still works with the DS compatability. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I'd sell my DS Lite, but I doubt our favorite game will work. Didn't work on the DSi.

[quote name='flowery']Just watched Breathless. I am on a huge French Film kick.[/QUOTE]

Watch La Jetée. It's awesome and the inspiration for 12 Monkeys.

Le Moustache is excellent too.

And it's more like a Transporter equivalent of a French movie, but Banlieue 13 is good.

[quote name='prmononoke']Is that you? Did you cut your hair?[/QUOTE]
Yep, I got it cut a month or two ago. I had a mullet for a week before the rest came off though.

Jerk_dog_shoryukens.gif

[quote name='Maklershed']Watch La Jetée. It's awesome and the inspiration for 12 Monkeys.

Le Moustache is excellent too.

And it's more like a Transporter equivalent of a French movie, but Banlieue 13 is good.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I added those to my queue.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']hey you guys what should i get my gf for her birthday[/QUOTE]

You get a new one or that old one?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I guess it's a different girl[/QUOTE]

Nice job playa.

Better not get her anything and let her know straight up you don't roll like that and she better recognize.

They're finally carrying these here:

photogg.jpg

I grabbed a bag to finally try them out.

They also had some other flavor, with orange and green cheeto chunks...it said something about green hot sauce. Might try those next time.

Flowery, I'm a sucker because I think i'm going to make her a pillow or something.

I really liked those hot cheetos. I wish they still sold those here~

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Flowery, I'm a sucker because I think i'm going to make her a pillow or something.[/QUOTE]

That is probably a good idea; my advice was not.

[quote name='flowery']Just watched Breathless. I am on a huge French Film kick.[/QUOTE]

I got for my birthday on blu, excited to watch it this weekend. Have you seen Pierrot le fou?

[quote name='st0neface']I got for my birthday on blu, excited to watch it this weekend. Have you seen Pierrot le fou?[/QUOTE]

It is next up in my queue. I'm glad I waited so I can watch them on the Blu releases.

Hey anybody have experience as a Sales Associate? I went to a job fair a while ago offered by my school and no luck. I'm getting desperate. I'm willing to work at a Sears or Macy's near me since they have now hiring signs. The thing is I need experience, I want to add to my resume that I've worked at Marshall Field's since it doesn't exist anymore. What questions can I expect if I do end up being called? Are there terms/acronyms that I should be aware of?

I'd really appreciate some help.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I want to buy a game on steam. Which should I get?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wow fuckers, way to not answer my question.[/QUOTE]

Half Life
Half Life 2 + Ep. 1 & Ep. 2
CounterStrike: Source
Day of Defeat: Source

[quote name='Eviltude']This Russell Brand fellow is pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

Stop mixing Drugs and Alcohol.

[quote name='Eviltude']Marijuana is a plant dude![/QUOTE]

I agree but I was just lumping everything together for the sake of the argument.

[quote name='flowery']Half Life
Half Life 2 + Ep. 1 & Ep. 2
CounterStrike: Source
Day of Defeat: Source

Stop mixing Drugs and Alcohol.[/QUOTE]

Can I get some suggestions for shit I haven't played already?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Can I get some suggestions for shit I haven't played already?[/QUOTE]

Sorry that is all I know. I have no opinion on anything else on there.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why is my mom quoting Shaquille O'Neal on her facebook?[/QUOTE]

Cause she know he got skillz, man. She know he got skillz.

My haul from the EA 50% off coupon:

:360: Crysis 2
:360: Medal Of Honor
:360: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
:360: Bulletstorm
:360: Create
:360: Dead Space 2
:360: Monopoly Streets

Total = $203.71 / 7 = $29.10ea

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.