The Batistwo Random Pics Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KaneRobot']DDP sucks ass. That Undertaker feud was better than he deserved. Terrible promos, mediocre matches (don't kid yourself), only pushed because he was Bischoff's buddy/neighbor. And supposedly loaned his wife out to him (which, if true...well, it's understandable why he was pushed).

I don't have a problem with him hosting a Nitro program on their pay channel or whatever, but if I ever see him and his stupid old man face and lousy catchphrases actually involved in angles or matches again, it'll be too soon.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you a Hanson fan?

ddp_awesomeface.jpg

Alexis Arquette. She identifies as female, so she is not David's 'brother.'

Just watched Kojima/Tanahashi from Wrestle Kingdom V. Really solid match, made me want to get more into Strong Style again this year. But the referee really brought the match down, flopping all over the place and generally getting in the way. He was not conducting the match in the way I would expect someone to referee a major event's main event title match. I can't wait for 5/15 now.

EDIT: Tomorrow's ROH TV taping lineup:

Six Man Tag Team Main Event- The Final Match On HDNet!
ROH World Champion Roderick Strong and World Tag Team Champions The Kings of Wrestling w/ Shane Hagadorn, Truth Martini, & Sara Del Rey vs. Jay and Mark Briscoe and Davey Richards

ROH World TV Title Match
“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels defends against Kenny King

2011 Top Prospect Tournament- SemiFinals and Finals
Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly, Grizzly Redwood, Andy Ridge, Mike Bennett, Michael Elgin, Bobby Dempsey, plus one competitor TBA

WILL PRINCE NANA BE IN ATTENDANCE???

Also scheduled to appear: El Generico, Homicide, Colt Cabana, Steve Corino, Rhett Titus, The Bravado Brothers, and more!

Looking forward to it.

[quote name='TheRock88']Is it required for them to have their armbands on whenever they're in public?

barrettmcdonalds.jpg

192d.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't surprise me. That would really suck if you had to walk around in public with it on.

Not sure about now, but earlier on they had to wear them at all times and couldn't sign autographs if people asked.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Umad?[/QUOTE]
You're a f-a-g

You mad about that?

[quote name='strongpimphand']You're a ***
You mad about that?[/QUOTE]

You know they are doing this to you because your an easy mark, right? You are getting worked up about what some guys on a wrestling thread have to say about you. In a joking way mind you. Now you are getting around the censor and risking a ban over this? Dude.... Chillax.

edit: edited out the offending portion so I can't be accused of posting that too. :)

[quote name='strongpimphand']You're a f-a-g

You mad about that?[/QUOTE]

I'm quoting it in full because he needs to be sent packing. He contributes nothing and clearly isn't wanted here.

A mod can't do anything because first a mod would have to exercise fairness.

When this shit happened in the previous thread, I let it go. But to have same lame ass tagging in another thread?

That's $$$gish shit. You don't like someone, you should just put them on ignore and keep it moving. Instead I gotta see my screen name in some lame ass tags. And I'm suppose to just chuckle and be like "oh, you got me!" Especially since rarely do I ever even engage in conversations.

fuck that. Remove that bullshit.

But if I were to get banned or what not, it'll be cool. Let the boys have their parade. It's clear that this is a childish targeted operation.

holy crap, come on guys. he doesn't need to "be sent packing", you guys are egging him on with these stupid tags and everything. there's only like three of you that are all on him. he's right. if you don't like him, put him on ignore and keep moving.

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah. WWE wanted their stars to be more like their gimmicks to blur the line between reality and entertainment.[/QUOTE]

Which seems strange for a company that doesn't seem overly concerned on a regular basis. It's just conflicting information all the time, and honestly... either go all out with kayfabe or just don't do it at all.

Let's take Sheamus for example... the man is a heel. No questions about it. Yet, he's been seen in promo stuff ON TV acting like the nicest guy in the world. So, when I see stuff about Nexus having to wear armbands and not sign autographs, I just get fucking confused. Decide where the line is and stick with it.

The company just seems to go back and forth every year, from edicts like the Nexus thing, to the 'you have to wear professional clothes' when you travel thing. Which, when you have someone like Taker get on Punk for not dressing professionally, seems bizarre because Punk wearing a suit completely destroys kayfabe. I still remember going "wait, really?" when I heard that Sandman wore full suits when he traveled. Makes no sense.

Since, of course, Taker is mentioned... well, if you're going to make lower guys do things, maybe there shouldn't be exceptions for veterans or main event acts. Just saying.

Point is, there's a line, and WWE badly needs to define it. Newcomers and veterans. Kayfabe or no kayfabe. Dress codes. Just chose an answer and stick with it.

Oh, and uh, perhaps enforcing a kayfabe while in public rule isn't the best idea in the world when you 1) Run NXT every week, where kayfabe is repeatedly broken during the show, and 2) Are going to begin airing Tough Enough before Raw.

[quote name='Scorch']holy crap, come on guys. he doesn't need to "be sent packing", you guys are egging him on with these stupid tags and everything. there's only like three of you that are all on him. he's right. if you don't like him, put him on ignore and keep moving.[/QUOTE]
That's all I ask.

If you don't like me...ignore me and keep it moving. I know I do the same to people on sites.

But to do all that childish tagging....that's just lame.

In a perfect world, the tags would be deleted, my posts would be deleted, and those who hate me for whatever reason would just do the simple thing and put me on ignore and move on with their lives.

I'm sure though that won't happen, and some lame ass posters will continue some childish vendetta by tagging some gay shit and then acting all huff and puff when I react.

How about everyone just stops the internet dick-waving and talk about wrestling?

For fuck's sake.

There's someone that needed to be sent on a small vacation, and they're gone for a while.

Those of you that are abusing tags to try and egg someone one, you'll be next if it happens again.

Homophobic slurs are one thing, tagging abuse is another. Let's try to keep it civil in here, if it can be done.

Pretty stupid how strongpimphand gets banned for people repeatedly making fun of him every time he posts and in the thread tags when he doesn't. I mean he isn't that great of a poster but still.

[quote name='Sporadic']Pretty stupid how strongpimphand gets banned for people repeatedly making fun of him every time he posts and in the thread tags when he doesn't. I mean he isn't that great of a poster but still.[/QUOTE]He doesn't have to respond, nor does he have to try and bypass the censor filter.

The tag offenders have other issues coming to them, don't worry.

[quote name='Chronis']*batistwo*[/QUOTE]
They might as well just give him that gimmick. I won't be able to take him very seriously as is anyways.
-----------------------------
I wonder if TNA is ever going to let Matt hardy cut a promo, or if he's just gonna be another guy. Although if the rumors are to believed...
He's going to be using the name "Cold Blood" Matt Hardy.
#-o

I dont remember who was asking in the last topic, but I got my Punk Nexus shirt in the mail today and it doesnt have the authentic tag on it. Dunno why as it is the only one I have gotten since they started the tags that hasnt had one.

So let's talk surprise Rumble entrants (because I want to believe that there will be at least one every year).

I think, at this point, it's pretty much a given that Triple H will return. Who else is a possibility?

Evan Bourne

Sting (This is extremely unlikely, but I'm hearing rumors about WWE trying to bring him in and get him in the Hall of Fame. He's a free agent right now)

Brock Lesnar (though Dana White said the whole "Lesnar returning to WWE" thing was BS, I wouldn't completely rule it out - Brock's screwed over people before. Brock does what Brock wants to do.)

Batista (He's overseas filming a movie, but his on-again off-again stance with Strikeforce still makes him a possibility in my mind)

Shawn Michaels (I don't think he'd do it, but you never know. Shawn doesn't seem to fall for the "just one more match" thing though)

Anyone else that you guys hope to show up?

I dont remember who was asking in the last topic, but I got my Punk Nexus shirt in the mail today and it doesnt have the authentic tag on it. Dunno why as it is the only one I have gotten since they started the tags that hasnt had one.

Because Nexus is a rogue faction and not part of WWE, duh. :lol:

...actually, I wonder if that's not too far off from the truth.

Damn, Scorch took my joke. :lol:

As for my RR "wishlist?" I'm hoping Omega H doesn't come back. Not to say that I don't want him back in the ring, but I don't want him coming back in the Rumble.

I kinda wanna see some older wrestlers come back, even though I know they'd never win it. Seeing Nash or Sting
even though it's rumored that Sting may resign with TNA just to reform MEM
or even Scott Hall of all people.

Hall would be cool since it'd be the first time he's ever participated in the actual RR match.

[quote name='Scorch']So let's talk surprise Rumble entrants (because I want to believe that there will be at least one every year).

I think, at this point, it's pretty much a given that Triple H will return. Who else is a possibility?

Evan Bourne

Sting (This is extremely unlikely, but I'm hearing rumors about WWE trying to bring him in and get him in the Hall of Fame. He's a free agent right now)

Brock Lesnar (though Dana White said the whole "Lesnar returning to WWE" thing was BS, I wouldn't completely rule it out - Brock's screwed over people before. Brock does what Brock wants to do.)

Batista (He's overseas filming a movie, but his on-again off-again stance with Strikeforce still makes him a possibility in my mind)

Shawn Michaels (I don't think he'd do it, but you never know. Shawn doesn't seem to fall for the "just one more match" thing though)

Anyone else that you guys hope to show up?[/QUOTE]

I don't think
Sting or Shawn Micheals or Brock Lesnar will show up.

Sting is a generation behind the current fanbase and we know how that turned out for Bret Hart.
Shawn Micheals will never wrestle again. He doesn't seem like the attention whore/greedy type like Flair/Foley/Funk/Bret are.
Brock is going to be one of the coaches on The Ultimate Fighter so there is no chance of him getting out of his current contract.

I think it is a good chance we see

Jerry Lawler be one of the entrants due to the in ring presence he has had this year.

[quote name='Sporadic']I think it is a good chance we see

Jerry Lawler be one of the entrants due to the in ring presence he has had this year.
[/QUOTE]
I actually forgot all about that.
I'm not terribly opposed to it. In fact, I think it'd be kinda cool if the buzzer went off, but no music. At least not at first. Then the camera switches to Lawler, who slowly gets up and climbs into the ring, leaving Cole and Striker to call the rest of the match.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I actually forgot all about that.
I'm not terribly opposed to it. In fact, I think it'd be kinda cool if the buzzer went off, but no music. At least not at first. Then the camera switches to Lawler, who slowly gets up and climbs into the ring, leaving Cole and Striker to call the rest of the match.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'm ok with that also... I really want Lawler to have a match a Wrestlemania and have that moment. He has earned it. I don't want him to win the rumble however.

Does his trash talk follow this template?

Well you know (brother, dude, jack), [insert meat of trash talk here], (brother, dude, jack)!

So, if Kerry Von Erich only had one foot, he technically never was eliminated at the Royal Rumbles he was in as both feet never hit the floor.

[quote name='mitch079']So, if Kerry Von Erich only had one foot, he technically never was eliminated at the Royal Rumbles he was in as both feet never hit the floor.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

:applause::applause::applause:

Oh man, that was a rally, really good one. Poor, one-footed, horse-faced, dead Texas Tornado...

[quote name='mitch079']So, if Kerry Von Erich only had one foot, he technically never was eliminated at the Royal Rumbles he was in as both feet never hit the floor.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised they didn't try this with Zach Gowen.

So let me get this straight......

Wade barret and team just decided to go and smackdown and form "The Core"?

I imagined them having their own nexus which would battle raw's nexus. It like Barret doesnt care about what happenned...

Also why so many show crossovers lately?

Thanks for the laugh.

Why is it Corre with two r's? Also their graphics are very Sportscenter-y. The song sounds better than last week at least.

[quote name='TheRock88']That looks pretty good.

Why does it seem he's coming up with a new shirt every 2 weeks or so?[/QUOTE]

Because he's the fuckin' man.

Also: All (okay, most) Nexus gear is on clearance, it seems.

I might snag me a shirt if my tax refund comes sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back