The Beatles: Rock Band (Wii/PS3/360) - $39.99 at Microcenter again

At this price, everybody should buy the game.

I managed to price match last week at Bestbuy so I was happy.

I just picked this up today, and was excited that I didn't miss out on this deal. The Fairfax, VA Micro Center had the game marked as $59.99, but it rang up $39.99.

There is a microcenter 5 minutes from me in NJ. If anyone wants one it is $39.99 + tax is $41.39. I can pick it up and ship it for whatever the USPS charges. Probably a video game is like $1.00 or 2.00 + 1.50 or so for the package.

Let me know. I will say $41.39 + 3.50 to $4.00 shipping & packing. $45.00 total

[quote name='drevel']There is a microcenter 5 minutes from me in NJ. If anyone wants one it is $39.99 + tax is $41.39. I can pick it up and ship it for whatever the USPS charges. Probably a video game is like $1.00 or 2.00 + 1.50 or so for the package.

Let me know. I will say $41.39 + 3.50 to $4.00 shipping & packing. $45.00 total[/QUOTE]

you shouldn't have done that, your gonna get about 30 people with me included if my gf can't get me a copy today, we live 45 minutes away from one and she might be close today.

[quote name='drevel']There is a microcenter 5 minutes from me in NJ. If anyone wants one it is $39.99 + tax is $41.39. I can pick it up and ship it for whatever the USPS charges. Probably a video game is like $1.00 or 2.00 + 1.50 or so for the package.

Let me know. I will say $41.39 + 3.50 to $4.00 shipping & packing. $45.00 total[/QUOTE]
Tax for NJ at least 6%, right? after tax it should be 42.99???

Not in Urban areas... like Paterson, passaic, Jersey City it is 1/2 of the normal rate of 7% which is 3.5%. Hope that helps, that is why I calculated 3.5% b/c the store is in Paterson & i already bought the game.

Wow, called the Santa Clara store after getting shafted last week, and lo and behold not in stock for the 360. They basically had 0 stock to begin with (again). Remind me not to get excited ever again when I see their store name in the topic title. They said to try back next Tuesday after the sale is over. What kind of bullshit is that? Announcing a sale when you've got no supply? That's shady stuff I would expect from Fry's not from this place.

Redeema, did you talk to cashier? I stopped by the Santa Clara site after work on the 2nd day and picked up a copy for the 360. There was a big sign that said out of stock in the video game section. However, I went up front and asked if they had any in the back and they did. Took them awhile to find some but they managed.

[quote name='Redeema']Wow, called the Santa Clara store after getting shafted last week, and lo and behold not in stock for the 360. They basically had 0 stock to begin with (again). Remind me not to get excited ever again when I see their store name in the topic title. They said to try back next Tuesday after the sale is over. What kind of bullshit is that? Announcing a sale when you've got no supply? That's shady stuff I would expect from Fry's not from this place.[/QUOTE]
--did they have any for ps3? have you tried to price match that at a local frys or bb? please let me know and i may have to get it too. im also in the santa clara area.

[quote name='Redeema']Wow, called the Santa Clara store after getting shafted last week, and lo and behold not in stock for the 360. They basically had 0 stock to begin with (again). Remind me not to get excited ever again when I see their store name in the topic title. They said to try back next Tuesday after the sale is over. What kind of bullshit is that? Announcing a sale when you've got no supply? That's shady stuff I would expect from Fry's not from this place.[/QUOTE]

Santa Clara is very hit and miss. Actually more miss. This is why I don't even bother with MC sales most of the time

Actually my gf called since I'm at work. I did go in last week and they only had Wii in stock. I should've been shady and bought that and exchanged it at a later date, but I didn't think about it until after I left. I did try getting the PM at Best Buy and they shot me down because they said they had called several times throughout the day and they knew it was not in stock. Fry's might be a good place to try and PM, but I just wanted to get home after a day at work.

When I went in I spoke to a cashier and a couple people who were at the door, who I will assume were at least some sort of higher up than the typical sales person.

Also, not that it matters, but the 360 and PS3 versions are not even showing up on the website, so it could be they're all out. Wii shows 3 in stock, so if that is accurate enough don't count on them having the versions either of us are asking for.

At this point, I'm either going to order from buynextgen.com $48 with free shipping or take my chance with GameFly and see how much they'll give it to me for.

Not a Microcenter around for at least 350 miles. I seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to regional specific stores and their deals. Oh well.

Nice -- picked up the 360 version from a guy behind the video-game counter in Chicago tonight. I missed the last one-day sale on this, so here's thanks from me to you, OP.

I was able to pick this game up at the Wal-Mart at Camp Hill, PA.
I was in Baltimore, MD earlier in the day at the aquarium. And tried to see if they would price match at the BB across the street, but they didn't. And were pretty rude about it so when I came back home decided to try the Wal-Mart and they did price match it. And it was with the ad I printed from home. It came out to $42.39.

bread's done
Back