The Beer, Pussy, and Chicken Fingers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I hear there's lots of nudity. Even vagine.[/QUOTE]

It's 90% rape. It's tastefully done though.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It was alright, but it felt unnecessary, stilted, and it was a little long. You leave the theater a little disappointed because the acting is fantastic, but the script and directing are a little off. Instead of working on making a really great film, they seemed more intent on fitting in everything from the book to make sure that they are on solid ground for the sequel. If you have seen the Sweedish movie or read the books it is a pretty unnecessary experience.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought the whole thing was fantastic. Compared to what I saw of the Swedish movie, I'll take the Fincher version, hands down. Rooney Mara fits the role of Lisabeth Salander amazingly well. The film not only wouldn't get out of my head (to the point where I plan to go see it again), but has me on board to read the books before the second film comes out. :)[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... kinda wanted to watch both just to see the differences between them two. Looks like I'm I'm just gonna watch Fincher's version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back