The Best Freebie in the World!!!

[quote name='ananag112']Why would anyone want a sample of shredded cardboard? Is this really shredded cardboard, or is it a product with that name?[/quote]

why wouldn't you want a sample of shredded cardboard? you obviously don't know of the fun that can be had with it...

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='ananag112']Why would anyone want a sample of shredded cardboard? Is this really shredded cardboard, or is it a product with that name?[/quote]

why wouldn't you want a sample of shredded cardboard? you obviously don't know of the fun that can be had with it...[/quote]

Please, enlighten me.

god damn, why did i spend all my money on videogames! i should have bought a truckload of shredded cardboard, damnit, atleast this sample is free!

Dude, think of the unlimited potential fun with shredded cardboard!
YOU'LL NEVER GO HUNGRY AGAIN!
And, you can stay warm by lighting it on fire.

Cardboard = Makes a great stocking stuffer.

[quote name='ananag112'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='ananag112']Why would anyone want a sample of shredded cardboard? Is this really shredded cardboard, or is it a product with that name?[/quote]

why wouldn't you want a sample of shredded cardboard? you obviously don't know of the fun that can be had with it...[/quote]

Please, enlighten me.[/quote]

are your sarcasm senses not tingling?

[quote name='Cracka'][quote name='ananag112'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='ananag112']Why would anyone want a sample of shredded cardboard? Is this really shredded cardboard, or is it a product with that name?[/quote]

Please, enlighten me.[/quote]

are your sarcasm senses not tingling?[/quote]

I thought they were... but it turns out I just had to pee...

Screw the hamster and replace the cat litter with some wood scraps :)

Don't forget the wonderful meals you can make with wood:
-Wood Soup
-Fried Wood
-Wood Pie
-Wood Souffle
-Wood Chips

[quote name='help1'][quote name='muncle']great, i need a new house![/quote]

My joke was better[/quote]

If you need to point it out then it must not be :twisted:

This would be great for people who make paper-mache things. A cheap ass art teacher might find this interesting.

"tired of thin floss? i tried shredded cardboard for my big ass gap and it worked wonders for me"
-sara siddle, on the set of "CSI"

sara14.jpg

I got my order in early. I'm buying some too. I'm then going to make cardboard boxes out of it and sell it back to ABC Office! Bwahahahaha!

[quote name='trustcompany1013']"tired of thin floss? i tried shredded cardboard for my big ass gap and it worked wonders for me"

sara14.jpg
[/quote]

I wouldn't kick her out of bed. I dont care how big her gap is.

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='trustcompany1013']"tired of thin floss? i tried shredded cardboard for my big ass gap and it worked wonders for me"

sara14.jpg
[/quote]

I wouldn't kick her out of bed. I dont care how big her gap is.[/quote]

me neither...than again, that would only be because she would never be in my bed in the first place 8)

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='help1'][quote name='muncle']great, i need a new house![/quote]

My joke was better[/quote]

If you need to point it out then it must not be :twisted:[/quote]

Now your comment is teh funniest...NOT

i can use it when i run out of bread!!! i can make peanut butter & shreded cardboard sandwiches!!!

Good, Good. I will just write Pony on one and give it to fred, he wont know the difference.

bread's done
Back