The Better Than The Rest OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny I havent really left Kentucky much. I have a couple friends playing up in New York in the NYCBL. I would love to go to Oregon and Washington thought especially since I really like the Goonies.

Man...I wish I got to go to Italy again this year. I got spoiled by going two years in a row. In other news, man am I fucking tired...

[quote name='kittie']That's boring.

I drove from Buffalo to Chatsworth. Well, I actually flew.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the one on the left coast?

[quote name='karsh']Man...I wish I got to go to Italy again this year. I got spoiled by going two years in a row. In other news, man am I fucking tired...[/QUOTE]

I fucking love Italy. Florence is just about my favorite place ever.

[quote name='karsh']Man...I wish I got to go to Italy again this year. I got spoiled by going two years in a row. In other news, man am I fucking tired...[/QUOTE]

Rotating that monitor from landscape to portrait and back again that tiring? :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Rotating that monitor from landscape to portrait and back again that tiring? :D[/QUOTE]

But he has to lift AND seperate!!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I've been there already, and liked it a lot (not as much as NY though). This drive is for when I offically move. Once I leave, I'll be living there for at least eight months.[/QUOTE]

8 months in Seattle? Puny New Yorker, you will not survive!

[quote name='zewone']Wow, the VS. boards is fucking retarded.[/QUOTE]

But that's why it's so great, the majority of the site is coverned in newb stupidity but it takes a special type to "lead" discussions in the Vs. board.

[quote name='zionoverfire']But that's why it's so great, the majority of the site is coverned in newb stupidity but it takes a special type to "lead" discussions in the Vs. board.[/QUOTE]
Maybe, I should read it more. This is the first time I've even gone in it. It just seems like PAD looking like an ignorant dumbass and everyone telling him how much of a dumbass he is.

[quote name='zewone']Maybe, I should read it more. This is the first time I've even gone in it. It just seems like PAD looking like an ignorant dumbass and everyone telling him how much of a dumbass he is.[/QUOTE]

That tends to be a weakness in many people...
they can't step back and look at themselves objectively, and thus everything they say is tained by thier own imagined "self importance".

Of course, that's not exactly limited to message boards.

[quote name='zionoverfire']8 months in Seattle? Puny New Yorker, you will not survive![/QUOTE]

The time I spent in Seattle felt almost like NY, so i don't think I'd have much trouble. Besides, I'm living in REdmond, not Seattle.

[quote name='zewone']Maybe, I should read it more. This is the first time I've even gone in it. It just seems like PAD looking like an ignorant dumbass and everyone telling him how much of a dumbass he is.[/QUOTE]

That's the basic jist of it, you also get Scrubking calling all liberals a bunch of anti-american pussies and occasional Jsweeney posts that are nearly lost of all of the forum.

Perhaps I shouldn't have gone to such great lengths to goad Chunk into leaving. It is simply amazing how much abuse one individual will take.:whistle2:k

[quote name='zionoverfire']That's the basic jist of it, you also get Scrubking calling all liberals a bunch of anti-american pussies and occasional Jsweeney posts that are nearly lost of all of the forum.

Perhaps I shouldn't have gone to such great lengths to goad Chunk into leaving. It is simply amazing how much abuse one individual will take.:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention E-Z-B being the complimenting dumbass to PAD, Quackzilla going after PAD tooth and nail, and Rich throwing in his blindered-view on everything.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']The time I spent in Seattle felt almost like NY, so i don't think I'd have much trouble. Besides, I'm living in REdmond, not Seattle.[/QUOTE]

Redmond? You can afford that? Here I just thought you were some deranged street orphan who got into the UW on a hope scholarship.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, two actions. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, though you may need to talk with Lulu on that... I don't know if he gets initiative between the two.

[quote name='shrike4242']You forgot to mention E-Z-B being the complimenting dumbass to PAD, Quackzilla going after PAD tooth and nail, and Rich throwing in his blindered-view on everything.[/QUOTE]

Well E-Z-B isn't as funny as PAD so I mainly ignore him, Quackzilla does the same thing all over the boards and Rich normally just chimes as Scrubking's bitch boy.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Redmond? You can afford that? Here I just thought you were some deranged street orphan who got into the UW on a hope scholarship.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to Digipen and have a Roommate. About 400 a month I think for rent in a two bedrrom, two bath.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yeah, though you may need to talk with Lulu on that... I don't know if he gets initiative between the two.[/QUOTE]
only if he has the feat spring attack.

[quote name='zionoverfire']But that's why it's so great, the majority of the site is coverned in newb stupidity but it takes a special type to "lead" discussions in the Vs. board.[/QUOTE]

maybe I oughta stop by there more often. sounds like fun. I can play a honky in liberal threads and a hippie in conservative threads-- just like I do to people in real life in order to drive them completely insane.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm going to Digipen and have a Roommate. About 400 a month I think for rent in a two bedrrom, two bath.[/QUOTE]

Digipen I've never heard of, but $400 a month isn't too bad, I hope the apartment is in better shape than the price implies.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Digipen I've never heard of, but $400 a month isn't too bad, I hope the apartment is in better shape than the price implies.[/QUOTE]

Digipen is the Nintendo school of game design, and the apartments pretty nice. Not huge, but big enough for two to live comfortably.

[quote name='Apossum']maybe I oughta stop by there more often. sounds like fun. I can play a honky in liberal threads and a hippie in conservative threads-- just like I do to people in real life in order to drive them completely insane.[/QUOTE]

Since there are only a dozen frequent posters I'm afraid you'd be found out rather quickly. Still since they love to hang out on the soap box they might quote you till the end of time.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Digipen I've never heard of, but $400 a month isn't too bad, I hope the apartment is in better shape than the price implies.[/QUOTE]

No joke, 400 for a 2 bed, 2 bath either means you're in a really crappy place or you got one one hell of a deal.

[quote name='Apossum']maybe I oughta stop by there more often. sounds like fun. I can play a honky in liberal threads and a hippie in conservative threads-- just like I do to people in real life in order to drive them completely insane.[/QUOTE]

Stop co-opting honky culture!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Digipen is the Nintendo school of game design, and the apartments pretty nice. Not huge, but big enough for two to live comfortably.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo school of game design? Now I've heard everything.:lol:

Still $800 for a 2 bedroom sounds a bit cheap for Redmond.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']No joke, 400 for a 2 bed, 2 bath either means you're in a really crappy place or you got one one hell of a deal.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking, I live in a podunk town now and a 2 bedroom 1 bath (near downtown, good neighborhood) still costs $500.

[quote name='zionoverfire']That's what I'm thinking, I live in a podunk town now and a 2 bedroom 1 bath (near downtown, good neighborhood) still costs $500.[/QUOTE]

Same here simple suburban midwest town, and it's at least $400-450 for a decent 2 bed, 1 bath let alone a 2 bath.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Same here simple suburban midwest town, and it's at least $400-450 for a decent 2 bed, 1 bath let alone a 2 bath.[/QUOTE]

Simple? I have yet to visit a truely simple midwest town.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Hmmm, well I know nearly nothing about that area of "Redmond" so I guess we'll hear about how great it is to live there later.[/QUOTE]

It's about 5 minutes from Bellvue, and about 15 from Seattle. It's the suburbs pretty much.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It's about 5 minutes from Bellvue, and about 15 from Seattle. It's the suburbs pretty much.[/QUOTE]

Oh I know where it is, I've just spent most of my Redmond time on the Kirkland and Bellvue boarders. The question isn't the location it's the nieghbors.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Since there are only a dozen frequent posters I'm afraid you'd be found out rather quickly. Still since they love to hang out on the soap box they might quote you till the end of time.[/QUOTE]

death by quoting..the trademark of political message board discussion. A bunch of people trying to garner votes for their egos and the 1/1000000 chance that the other guy will say "I submit" :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']death by quoting..the trademark of political message board discussion. A bunch of people trying to garner votes for their egos and the 1/1000000 chance that the other guy will say "I submit" :lol:[/QUOTE]

Basically, mainly it's funny to watch Camoor poke people with a stick.:lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']You have friends?:lol:[/QUOTE]

Apparently not right now.

Man, I dont know why I didn't remember you, you're funny, kinda.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']anyone know how long Deus Ex is?[/QUOTE]

It can be a long game. Also depends on how you play it. I'd say anywhere from 10-20 hours.

[quote name='JimmieMac']
Man, I dont know why I didn't remember you, you're funny, kinda.[/QUOTE]

I think you just have this infatuation with fat people, I mean crash, sweeney and morbid only have so many similarities.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It can be a long game. Also depends on how you play it. I'd say anywhere from 10-20 hours.[/QUOTE]

thanks. I was wondering how much I can finish before I go to bed.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I think you just have this infatuation with fat people, I mean crash, sweeney and morbid only have so many similarities.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen Sweeney, he's posted his pic a few times but he always takes it down before I have a chance to see it.

Crash, he's a fat ass but I let him live. It's a worse punishment than torturing him every post he makes.

Morbid, I don't think he's "fat". I think he's taller than most and a big thicker but I wouldn't say he's "fat".

So what's the point of your post again? Why are you talking to me? Are you trying to get me to remember you? It's not gonna happen, you are too nondescript. The same way you are in real life, get used to being passed over, by women, by bosses, by everyone.

[quote name='JimmieMac'] get used to being passed over, by women, by bosses, by everyone.[/QUOTE]

:cry: How I wish that was the case, it would be nice to have a woman use me for a change.:D

Anyhow mainly I posted to give you the attention and pitty you want, I mean when have you ever come to the OTT for anything else?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']thanks. I was wondering how much I can finish before I go to bed.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I think I took over 30 hours with the game, because I did just aobut everything. Depending on when you go to bed, you can probably finish Liberty Island.

[quote name='zionoverfire']:cry: How I wish that was the case, it would be nice to have a woman use me for a change.:D

Anyhow mainly I posted to give you the attention and pitty you want, I mean when have you ever come to the OTT for anything else?[/QUOTE]

I came to the OTT to see if anyone I knew was online. That's all. I understand you get caught up in the hype of hating me but really, keep your pie hole shut and be happy I don't know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back