The better the Cubs do the more I'll give away...

I actually live a couple hours from St. Louis and I can't stand how obsessed people are with the Cards. I prefer the Chiefs and Royals as far as MO sports teams go.

Cool of you to do this.

I wish I could go back to the beginning of the season and put some money on the Cubbies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADXs2C4Vmho

Ah, I love this thread. A True fellow Cub fan. Let me start off by saying Arrieta deserves the Cy Young award. He is nails when it comes to big games. Even taking that hit by pitch like a champ. When next season begins, you know Madden and Jake won't forget that. 

Such an exciting season and the Playoffs is gonna be awesome. My pick to click in the playoffs....Kyle Hendricks. I think he is gonna be HUGE for the Cubs. As for the offense side of the ball...besides the obvious studs...I think Jorge Soler is gonna become a household name in these playoffs! GO CUBS GO!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A Texas Rangers Fan here, but my sister lives at Chicago so we are kind of rooting also for the Cubs, she is all hyped to see her team finally going to the Division series, thanks for the chance by the way

Hoping the Cubs have a good run, but am a realist.

2nd year Season Ticket holder in the Bleachers!

Perfect Timing.

Thanks for the contest.

I have been pulling for them every year but this time I think they got it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADXs2C4Vmho

Man, having moved away from Chicago... Now the cubs finally seem to be doing something right! Maybe, it was me...

CK-NEIDW8AASKr-.jpg

As an anti-Cardinal fan (Braves fan), I support the Cubbies in their bid for the World Series. Royals too, if only because they can get revenge for losing to the Phillies all those years ago. :p

Go Tigers! Oh... Go Lions! Oh... Go Wings!
You just made me realize how much of a wasted opportunity it is that Detroit doesn't have a professional team called the Bears.

Big Milwaukee Brewers fan here. My team couldn't have had a worse year. They sucked enough to get second last in the division but played better then some other teams. I know the mlb draft isn't that big of a deal but I was hoping the Brewers would get the first pick in the next draft. Lol It's gonna be hard for the Brewers to make the post season again while being in the toughest division in baseball.

Anyways good luck to your Cubs this year. It's been a while

Last edited by a moderator:
haven't really watched baseball too much since the home run era, but always liked the cubs and braves in the 90s. Awesome giveaway, and hope the cubs pull it out . I'll likely be watching this year for history being made.

I'm going to try and wait before I get too excited about this year. Is it possible for not enough post-season appearances by the Cubs to still leave me saying I've seen this too many times before? Because '84 and '89 still hurt and let's not talk about anything more recent.

Hard to bet against one of the hottest teams in baseball.  Even if the Cubs don't go all the way this season i think Cubs fans are going to be pretty familiar with October baseball for the next few years!

also for those of you that know what's going on with the other contest, my mom got me rooting for the cubs when I was little. and we'd watch the games in secret because my dad thought "baseball was for *inappropriate slang term for homosexuals*"... 

Due for another freebie, this time it's a $25 xbox card (bigger and better stuff will come when we beat the mets and royals) I'll give people til 7am tomorrow to get entered and have a shot at it and then I'll draw a winner. 

going to pm AeJustin1 the winner of the first contest. if after 48 hours he doesn't reply to claim his prize it will get added to the world series prize pool. 

Go Cubs!

Since neither the Brewers or A's made it in, this thread gives me something to root for in the postseason besides baseball itself. Enjoy your postseason! 

Go Cubs (Although im also a Texas Rangers fan, raised in chicagoland, lived in Texas 6 years).

This will be amazing if Rangers play Cubs!

bread's done
Back