The better the Cubs do the more I'll give away...

I'm a Red Sox fan, and I remember how mind-blowing it was when they finally won it all in 2004 after so many heartbreaks.  Cubs fans have suffered long enough; it's their turn to have that feeling.

Go Cubs!

Let's go Cubbies! When I went to Chi Town last year, the cubs fans were awesome. All they wanted to do was drink! I also visited the South Side... The white sox fans were all ass holes... Needless to say, North Side was awesome!

Go cubs just so I can tell my grandkids I saw the cubs win the 2015 world series, and they'll have to wait until they have grandkids to see the next one. 20 years old right now

I hope they can keep that team together.  Lots of young talent there.  If free agency doesn't tear the team apart, they'll be back in the playoffs next year.

USA Today Hill Valley Edition (from Back to the Future II) available today in stores for $2. It's online as well if you can't find it.

"Cubs Sweep Series in 5" :)

http://onlinestore.usatoday.com/10222015-issue-of-usa-today-p18072.aspx

usatoday.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, "Public more gullible than ever"

Stupid Cubs!  I had my Cards throw their series with the Cubs so they could FINALLY win another World Series and this is how the Cubbies thank them???  For shame.  I blame Bartman...

bread's done
Back