The BigSpoonyBard 3OTTh Birthday Celebration...or Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers to Goozex. I sent out God of War to some guy the day after I beat the game. The guy got it, said the game didn't work and gave me negative feedback. Goozex took hold of it today and changed it to positive for me. HOORAY!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uh. Jailbroken iPhones work fine on the app store. So my assumption would be that jailbroken iTouches would work fine on the app store.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, looks like I'll be jailbreaking it when it comes. Cool backgrounds and uh.....what else is there to do with it?

[quote name='Eviltude']Cheers to Goozex. I sent out God of War to some guy the day after I beat the game. The guy got it, said the game didn't work and gave me negative feedback. Goozex took hold of it today and changed it to positive for me. HOORAY![/quote]

:lol:

I don't think I've ever had goozex fail on me the handful of times I've had problems. Worst time was when I sent out a copy of Spryo the Dragon (PS1) that was in great condition. The other user left feedback the day after I sent it and claimed it to be a pirated copy , which in turn put my account into lockdown state. I reported it to goozex and within a day the feedback was reversed and the other users account was closed for feedback abuse.

Most of the shit I use on my iPhone comes from jailbreaking, or at least it used to. Google calendar sync, improved camera, video recorder, improved settings dialogues, custom themes, ability to use my data connection as a modem...

though some of that shit might not work for you, since it's a iTouch, not an iPhone.

Once Upon A Time in America is on Netflix, I think. You'll have to liveblog it in two sessions though, it's like 3 and a half hours long.

[quote name='darthbudge']From the last OTT:

The term is Sweded, not Swedish. :lol:[/quote]

I wasn't sure, I saw that movie once when It first came out. :lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wasn't sure, I saw that movie once when It first came out. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: No problem.

I kinda wanted to get that movie on Blu-Ray when I purchased my BR player, but there was lots to choose from and it didn't make the cut.

[quote name='Moxio']2+3 stunk. 1 was eh.[/quote]

It hasn't aged well , but its still a decent movie. 2 has aged worse for sure.

Started watching Walk Hard earlier today before I set out to do some christmas shopping. Going to finish it up soon.

[quote name='Moxio']I'm pretty sure Darth Puma is the youngest guy in the OTT.

Hey DP why do you post in here more than the GGT?[/QUOTE]

Because the GGT is for games and I don't always want to talk about games.

Can you like, share apps? My sisters will buy 15 songs with an itunes card and then put them on each others ipods, wondered if you can do that with apps.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No. We are not.[/quote]

Ok, so you're not based on a technicality but we're still only separated by 8 months.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ok, so you're not based on a technicality but we're still only separated by 8 months.[/QUOTE]

Frost/Lionheart is just really insecure about his old age.

[quote name='StarKnightX']The first Rush Hour was the only good one. 2 was just ok and 3 was boring and stupid as hell.[/quote]
2's my favorite but 3 was a bit boring.

[quote name='Moxio']Remember when the GGT was closed and you came in here, DP, and you never left? >:^([/QUOTE]

that super-stunk.

Am I wrong for getting a little more and more pissed that one of my good friends is starting a relationship with my ex. In fact hes flying in tonight...

Honestly, I'm growing to despise that friend in a way

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Thanks, Robert DeNiro.

My history buff friend recommends I watch JFK. What do you think about that Kasey?[/quote]

I wouldn't say it is historically accurate, but it is a really good movie. Stone does a great job of conveying the loss that many in the nation felt when JFK was assassinated.

Also the cast is absolutely fantastic.

[quote name='Wolve11']can this OTT not talk about peoples balls for a change.

Happy birthday![/quote]

in the last OTT brak was talking about his prostate exam. i'll take ball-talk over prostate exams any day.

[quote name='Moxio']Frost/Lionheart is just really insecure about his old age.[/quote]

yes. yes he is.

Not to mention that probably before the end of Jan hes moving to VA to live with my ex...and they've only really been talking for like 2 months now...

I guess my friend Amos never learned the lesson that you don't go after a friends ex

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Happy B-Day BSB![/quote]

This is an improvement. :lol: Gracias

[quote name='Wolve11']can this OTT not talk about peoples balls for a change.

Happy birthday![/quote]

You have something against balls? :whistle2:s

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Am I wrong for getting a little more and more pissed that one of my good friends is starting a relationship with my ex. In fact hes flying in tonight...

Honestly, I'm growing to despise that friend in a way[/quote]

Depends. Do you still want to bone the ex? Cause if that's the case, then you should go get your boning in. If not, then fuck it. Errr... yeah

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']This is an improvement. :lol: Gracias

You have something against balls? :whistle2:s

Depends. Do you still want to bone the ex? Cause if that's the case, then you should go get your boning in. If not, then fuck it. Errr... yeah[/quote]

We haven't messed around in a while. Just the fact they tried to hide shit from me for starters

Hmm... I still can't decide, should I get Lost Odyssey or Prince of Persia from YF360G.com?

Somebody give me some point/counterpoint here!

Was Lost Odyssey's story really good? I know like Zew loved it, but reviewers sound less then impressed with it. What did some of you other guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back