The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

SPECIAL NOTE (B1G1 free on $14.99 and under used games through August 4th):
All used games under $14.99 are buy one get one free through August 4th NOW OVER.

The second post has games that you may want to trade in to Gamestop to transfer some credit from BB to GS. Unfortunately with the end of the $10 extra promo at Gamestop this is much less useful than before. Some people may have the $15 bonus coupon or want to use the current GS deal (trade 3 get an extra 10%, trade 4 get an extra 20%, trade 5 get an extra 30%) so we'll keep that post going until the B1G1 free ends at Blockbuster.

Even though the B1G1 sale is now over, I'm leaving this info up for a few days for those who bought stuff and still want to trade it in to Gamestop (you have till the 10th there).

SPECIAL NOTE #2 (DS Lite's and new DS games now available at most BB stores!):
Starting just on July 15th, most Blockbuster stores got shipments of DS Lites and a wide assortment of new DS games that they've never had for sale in the past. Titles include NSMB, Professor Layton, Mario Party DS, and High School Musical ;).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are currently taking preorders for NCAA 09, Madden 09, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Fallout 3, Soul Calibur IV, and a few others (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values. I'm going to elaborate on the last sentence as people apparently don't understand that when I say regular BB's have the same trade-in values as Gamerush that it means [hightlight]regular Blockbuster stores accept game trade-ins just like Gamerush stores[/highlight].

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. They just started in mid July selling DS Lites at most stores as well. As a result of not selling used hardware, however, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Both Gamerush and regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for new games for a $5 deposit (or you can pay any other amount beyond that). Gamerush stores will get many more games in than the regular stores but unfortunately a preorder at either place is not a guarantee you will get the game. Sometimes they do not get certain titles in even if you preorder them months in advance.

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by many regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Guitar Hero On Tour
High School Musical
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario Party DS
My Fashion Designer
My Weight Loss Coach
NSMB
Professor Layton
Zoo Tycoon 2
(and a bunch of other older titles they just got in on July 15th)

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Lost Planet Colonies Edition
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Blast Works
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Rock Band bundle
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wall-E
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

[quote name='CaoPi']Was your car piled up with receipts, stickers and bags from Blockbuster, GS? ;) It took me a while to take off the stickers[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaoPi']How do you guys do it? Planned out or any use of GPS? I had a bit fun using my sisters GPS system today after going to BB's I never been to in the north area here. Although I did know where all the GS's were pretty much up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have a bit of a mess on the passenger seat when I'm done. Part of the fun is gathering all those receipts and figuring out how it all went after taking a break when I get home.

Funny you should mention a GPS - I finally opened one I got online on Black Friday last year. I wish I had done so a few days earlier when I got lost out in the country trying to find one BB. The other day it helped me take a short cut between a BB where I found 16 games and the nearest GS though ;).

[quote name='Nikadimas']LOL same here. I went to the two closest Gamestops and picked up two titles at each. Flipped to the nearest BBV, picked up Civilization Revolution, and went home.[/QUOTE]

Well, I actually did the opposite - traded 4 leftover games from BB in to GS. As for Civ Rev, did they actually have it for sale at BB? They looked it up for me at my local store on Weds and said they weren't getting it. I ended up renting it from Hollywood Video. Oh well, even though I enjoy it I still wouldn't want to pay $60 even in cheap BB credit for it. Now I can wait for a price drop and pick it up at GS ;).

CaoPi - we're fairly sure the B1G1 will go another week (end on July 21st). But that isn't 100% confirmed...

[quote name='whymustiregister']It caps off at 10 now. Found out when I was about to sign the receipt on Saturday. Good thing I checked but the whole transaction had to be voided.[/quote]

I was able to trade in 12 games at GS on Friday no problem.

[quote name='jsantillan13']are you the one that told the manager you bought the ff:ross for 4 dollars? I know where you have been. I helped clean that one out.[/QUOTE]

No. I'm a mute when I'm flipping. Not unfriendly, but not spilling my guts like some of the more comfortable CAG's. That's how I've been doing this since 2003.

hmm I was really tempted to get my Wii and was gonna open it today but I wasn't thinking wisely since I bought this with GS credit that is $275 now if I returned it I would have about $575 total in GS credit!!! Buy all the TC 4, Blacksite losing only about 100, then wait out till blockbuster get's more Wiis in since GS ratios are better when trading into BBV!

Also is there any way to search online to finding out which BBV have the Wiis in stock?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='salty tbone']I was able to trade in 12 games at GS on Friday no problem.[/quote]

I think it varies by the computer. I traded in 12 games at one store with no problem, then I went across the street and traded 16 at another store and only the first 10 went. I talked to a few other stores, and they said that sometimes their systems crap out after 10 and just process the rest as regular. All I had to do was ask the cashier to manually adjust them, which he had no problem with as they all visibly qualified ($5 TIV's)

[quote name='CaoPi']hmm I was really tempted to get my Wii and was gonna open it today but I wasn't thinking wisely since I bought this with GS credit that is $275 now if I returned it I would have about $575 total in GS credit!!! Buy all the TC 4, Blacksite losing only about 100, then wait out till blockbuster get's more Wiis in since GS ratios are better when trading into BBV!

Also is there any way to search online to finding out which BBV have the Wiis in stock?[/quote]

nope...you gotsta pick up that strange electronic gadget that can play "Mary had a little lamb" and other greatest hits by pushing the round-numbered buttons ;)

I traded in some Games from BBV to GS I swear one of the employees looked at me like I stoled them or something. So I was missing just from them, by them I was referring to "the games."

[quote name='whymustiregister']

It caps off at 10 now. Found out when I was about to sign the receipt on Saturday. Good thing I checked but the whole transaction had to be voided.[/quote]
Ah ha. That totally explains why i only got it on 10 of the 24 I tried to trade the yesterday. Better explaination than the employees tried to give me, TIV had to be $4, or $5, or some games were exclude, or "I don't know".

[quote name='CaoPi']I traded in some Games from BBV to GS I swear one of the employees looked at me like I stoled them or something. So I was missing just from them, by them I was referring to "the games."[/quote]

If you're trying to defend your grammar (kinda hard to tell), the poster who called you out on it earlier was referring to your lack of punctuation and your improper use of 'stoled' (should be stole). Not that I care, but just sayin'.

1.6 and above trade-in ratio using regular $10 promo (in descending order):

Earth Defense Force
Meet The Robinsons
Beautiful Katamari
Lego Star Wars II
Virtua Tennis 3
DDR Universe
PSU
Shrek The Third
Spiderman 3
Arcade Unplugged
Bullet Witch
Fantastic 4
Golden Compass
Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Tomb Raider Legend
Top Spin 2
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007
Armored Core 4
Lord of the Rings BfME II
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Ninety-Nine Nights
Cars
Just Cause
Tony Hawk Project 8
Spiderman Friend or Foe

1.8 and above using $15 coupon (very YMMV at this point - I'd stick with the list above):

Earth Defense Force
Beautiful Katamari
Lego Star Wars II
Virtua Tennis 3
DDR Universe
PSU
Shrek The Third
Spiderman 3
Armored Core 4
Lord of the Rings BfME II
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Ninety-Nine Nights
Spiderman Friend or Foe
Juiced 2
Cabela's Alaska
Crash of the Titans
Enchanted Arms
Moto GP 07
Overlord
Star Trek Legacy
Test Drive Unlimited
Transformers (may actually be $19.99 at BB)
Sorry, but I was wondering exactly what this means. If I buy any of the games in the first list with the B1G1 promo at BB, and trade it in at Gamestop, will I get back the initial cost multiplied by 1.6? Or am I misinterpreting it? Also, I don't have an edge card. :(

[quote name='cheapkevin']Sorry, but I was wondering exactly what this means. If I buy any of the games in the first list with the B1G1 promo at BB, and trade it in at Gamestop, will I get back the initial cost multiplied by 1.6? Or am I misinterpreting it? Also, I don't have an edge card. :([/quote]

Yes, assuming you buy them in pairs of equal-priced games at BB and don't get charged refurb. fees when trading in to GS. See the second post on the first page for values.

I think it'd be a good idea to include which games you can buy from Blockbuster that should be avoided due to being ineligible for the bonus (It's covered in the Gamestop thread, and some of them are posted in the first page here, but not all of them.) Also, I figure not everyone reading this thread may read the other one, so it's best to have a summary here as well.

$1 Xbox 360 TIV's at Gamestop that should be AVOIDED at Blockbuster:
Bomberman: Act Zero
Eragon
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
NBA 2K7
Perfect Dark: Zero
Prey
X-Men
And any sports game that's not year 2008.

Also worth mentioning: The two new Xbox 360 games on sale for 14.99 today at Blockbuster (Soldier of Fortune:payback, and Tony Hawk's Proving Ground) both get $7 T.I.V at Gamestop, which translates to 1.55 ratio at Gamestop -

SOF: Payback 14.99 > 12.70
THPG 14.99 > 12.70

I finally had the chance to stop by the GR closest to my house. What a waste of time. Almost all of the stuff in the BOGO bin was two year old sports titles or PSP launch titles.

Complete crap.

[quote name='msam']I think it'd be a good idea to include which games you can buy from Blockbuster that should be avoided due to being ineligible for the bonus...[/quote]

That's kinda the entire point of IO's list.... don't buy games that aren't on the list. Problem solved.

[quote name='mkernan']If you're trying to defend your grammar (kinda hard to tell), the poster who called you out on it earlier was referring to your lack of punctuation and your improper use of 'stoled' (should be stole). Not that I care, but just sayin'.[/quote]

Not only did I call him out, but that quote is now my sig. The quote's has its own sense of irony, but combined with a user name of "Cow Pee" and it makes it even funnier.

So, for anyone semi daring. I was told that people have been able to combine 1 $19.99 game and 1 $14.99 game and still get the $14.99 game for free.

Earth Defense Force: $6.99 -> $10.50
So if I get 2 copies of EDF with the BOGO deal at BB and trade them in at Gamestop with the $15 bonus, I'd convert $7 of Blockbuster credit into $26 of Gamestop credit? holy fuck, this is a goldmine

[quote name='msam'] And any sports game that's not year 2008.[/quote]

Not entirely true, since Moto GP 07 gets some nice credit back. ;)

I just love the fact that the guy who helped me yesterday made the comment that without the Edge or coupon, I would've gotten so little, but thanks to both, the numbers grew exponentially, even with the preorder I had made a while ago. I think he also made the comment along the lines of, "Don't tell anyone that we don't give little for your games. This proves them wrong." I just couldn't help but laugh.

[quote name='CaoPi']I never took advantage with the B1G1 from BBV previously. Does this only happen 1, 2 times per year or something?[/quote]

Hmm...since the Beowolf stuff last fall (when I started flipping and getting games from BBV), its happened once in March and again just now -- surprisingly close together, actually.

[quote name='cheapkevin']Earth Defense Force: $6.99 -> $10.50
So if I get 2 copies of EDF with the BOGO deal at BB and trade them in at Gamestop with the $15 bonus, I'd convert $7 of Blockbuster credit into $26 of Gamestop credit? holy fuck, this is a goldmine
[/quote]

Yes, but I wouldn't count on it. It's YMMV whether GS will accept two copies of the same game and its also YMMV if they'll accept that coupon without you actually pre-ordering NCAA 09.

I bought THPG and SoF today, both are def. $14.99 now.

Anyone here buy x360 from bb recently? Do they have the new x360 or from the old stock where it still uses the old chip? And do they match target or cc promo? Thanks

[quote name='gi60']Anyone here buy x360 from bb recently? Do they have the new x360 or from the old stock where it still uses the old chip? And do they match target or cc promo? Thanks[/quote]

I bought one from them a couple months ago. It seems mine is a falcon ( newer stock ) they also dont match promos from competitors.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']Universe at War: Earth Assault(360) is also $14.99 at BB. Not sure what it gets at EB/GS, but could make a nice flip.[/quote]

I should go BB and get a price check on that. Gamestop sells them for $40 used so it should have a $12-$15 TIV at gamestop.

just got back from a BB I hadn't been to yet. I was able to pick up 22 separate titles (they had duplicates of some stuff as well). I spent about $170 in BB credit and flipped it to GS for $220. Not bad for a trip across the street. The guy at GS gave me a Guitar Hero branded Harmonica for free. Not sure why the people who make GH are wasting money making GH branded harmonicas, but whatever, it was free.

The cashier wouldn't let me try a combination of a $19.99 & $14.99 game since "thats not how the promotion works".

[quote name='msam']

Also worth mentioning: The two new Xbox 360 games on sale for 14.99 today at Blockbuster (Soldier of Fortune:payback, and Tony Hawk's Proving Ground) both get $7 T.I.V at Gamestop, which translates to 1.55 ratio at Gamestop -

SOF: Payback 14.99 > 12.70
THPG 14.99 > 12.70[/quote]

We should start a new drops list. Looks like these 3 so far. How about Transformers and Two Worlds? We should also look into wii and ps3 titles since those were bumped to 16.99...

:360: 14.99
Soldier of Fortune: Payback
Tony Hawks Proving Ground
Universe at War

I flipped Fatal Inertia (360) at BBV yesterday. It traded for $32.

Funny, the store manager was really excited to take the trade since he was training a new kid. He starts showing him the process and mentions, "Oh these games never trade in for very much..." He scans it in, "Wow, 32 bucks! I've never seen a game trade in for so much. I can't believe it." He asks if I want to go through with the trade...you betcha buddy. He then tried to get me to pre-order Madden with newly earned BBV bucks, I politely decline.

Thanks CAG!

[quote name='swetooth9']b1g1[/quote]

That was with the B1G1. Buying a title for $14.99 and it trading in for $10.50 doesn't really get much. Getting another one free and adding another $10.50 still isn't much. $15->$21? Not to mention that I picked my BBV's dry so I'm stuck with games like Crackdown that get $8.30 and the like >_

I ran into my first bitch at BBV today. She paired up my $15 with my $10 games and when i said i didn't want to pay $30 for the 4 games that should be $25 before taxes, she said "you people are killing me!" uhhh wtf? I'm what they call a customer? you cunt.

Then she said, "well, it doesn't matter cause the system always takes off the two lowest games." First, this isn't true, you just gotta pair em up. Second, it does matter so I said, "why don't you ring em up in two different transactions." She just took the lazy way out (of course) and gave me $5 credit on the sale.

Needless to say, I will not be going to that BBV ever again.

[quote name='confoosious']
Then she said, "well, it doesn't matter cause the system always takes off the two lowest games." First, this isn't true, you just gotta pair em up. Second, it does matter so I said, "why don't you ring em up in two different transactions." She just took the lazy way out (of course) and gave me $5 credit on the sale.
[/quote]

She was right. The system does take off the two lowest games if she scans the 4 games all at once and she only hits total once. For the system to take off the games you paired up they will have to hit total after scanning the first two games. Scan the next 2 and hit total again.

Next time just make sure you do two separate transactions. One for $14.99 games and one for $9.99 games. That's what I've been doing.

Looks like the employees at my local BB know what im doing. Last night i went to trade some games in and he just asked me do i buy games for cheap and just sell them here. I just came clean at that point. Luckily he was the guy that was very nice ever since i started trading in games. But today i went to my local store again to buy ThPG and SOF. they were still marked $20 and when i wanted a price check, he looked straight at me and said how did i know they dropped. I just told him that one of my friends knows a BB manager and gives me all the deals beforehand. He also asked why did i trade in 2 F4 here and 2 at another BB. I told him i got it cheap at TRU and got quoted $30 here. He just said interesting. I ask him if im the only one that trades in games and he says ya. So i just thank him for the games and leave. He seems more interested in what im doing than trying to ban me. Either way i got to avoid him.

Edit: Can we get some conformation on Universe at War please? My local one didnt have any for sale.

[quote name='whatup5']Looks like the employees at my local BB know what im doing. Last night i went to trade some games in and he just asked me do i buy games for cheap and just sell them here. I just came clean at that point. Luckily he was the guy that was very nice ever since i started trading in games. But today i went to my local store again to buy ThPG and SOF. they were still marked $20 and when i wanted a price check, he looked straight at me and said how did i know they dropped. I just told him that one of my friends knows a BB manager and gives me all the deals beforehand. He also asked why did i trade in 2 F4 here and 2 at another BB. I told him i got it cheap at TRU and got quoted $30 here. He just said interesting. I ask him if im the only one that trades in games and he says ya. So i just thank him for the games and leave. He seems more interested in what im doing than trying to ban me. Either way i got to avoid him.

Edit: Can we get some conformation on Universe at War please? My local one didnt have any for sale.[/QUOTE]

What Dallas location was this?

[quote name='whatup5']Looks like the employees at my local BB know what im doing. Last night i went to trade some games in and he just asked me do i buy games for cheap and just sell them here. I just came clean at that point. Luckily he was the guy that was very nice ever since i started trading in games. But today i went to my local store again to buy ThPG and SOF. they were still marked $20 and when i wanted a price check, he looked straight at me and said how did i know they dropped. I just told him that one of my friends knows a BB manager and gives me all the deals beforehand. He also asked why did i trade in 2 F4 here and 2 at another BB. I told him i got it cheap at TRU and got quoted $30 here. He just said interesting. I ask him if im the only one that trades in games and he says ya. So i just thank him for the games and leave. He seems more interested in what im doing than trying to ban me. Either way i got to avoid him.

Edit: Can we get some conformation on Universe at War please? My local one didnt have any for sale.[/quote]

Perhaps you could just tell him you bought some games on clearance Vs telling him specifically TRU? answered truefully but not specific.

[quote name='DarkRider23']She was right. The system does take off the two lowest games if she scans the 4 games all at once and she only hits total once. For the system to take off the games you paired up they will have to hit total after scanning the first two games. Scan the next 2 and hit total again.

Next time just make sure you do two separate transactions. One for $14.99 games and one for $9.99 games. That's what I've been doing.[/quote]

Not really, it entirely depends on whether they're paired or not. If they two games are the same price and they are scanned one after another, then the computer discounts them correctly. If you screw up that order, even with just one game, the whole transaction is fubar and they have to manually adjust it. Most of the time the totaling after 2 thing is only used by the cautious cashiers.

[quote name='Nikadimas']Not really, it entirely depends on whether they're paired or not. If they two games are the same price and they are scanned one after another, then the computer discounts them correctly. If you screw up that order, even with just one game, the whole transaction is fubar and they have to manually adjust it. Most of the time the totaling after 2 thing is only used by the cautious cashiers.[/quote]

I've gone through 10+ different transactions at different blockbusters. Maybe it's just around here that the computer's do it, but the computers discount the cheapest games unless the cashier hits total after scanning a pair of games. Maybe we can get some confirmation from other people though. I don't even buy games that are priced differently now. I would rather do two different transactions than one jumbled up one.

[quote name='Nikadimas']Not really, it entirely depends on whether they're paired or not. If they two games are the same price and they are scanned one after another, then the computer discounts them correctly. If you screw up that order, even with just one game, the whole transaction is fubar and they have to manually adjust it. Most of the time the totaling after 2 thing is only used by the cautious cashiers.[/quote]

I had a manager do the same thing ($14.99's all first, then the $9.99) but it still marked down the $9.99 games first, and I was missing $15.00 in discounts (3 $9.99 were free instead of 3 $14.99).

Oh well, off to kunai~

Edit: Can we get some conformation on Universe at War please? My local one didnt have any for sale.[/quote]

I go to work in a little bit, I'll check Universe at wars price.

[quote name='Archaic']What Dallas location was this?[/quote]

It was at the corner of audelia and centennial in Richardson, TX.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Whatup5...

First rule about flipping is you don't talk about flipping.

Never come clean.[/quote]

[quote name='donut']Perhaps you could just tell him you bought some games on clearance Vs telling him specifically TRU? answered truefully but not specific.[/quote]

thanks for the advice guys. Luckily i cleaned them out of fippable games. I just have limitations because i dont have a licence so i have to get my dad to drive me around. The only reason he is helping me is because then i get games for cheap and he wants to get one of those televisions they sell at another BB. :D Ill just have to stay low for a while. Until the next big flip XD

This may be YMMV, but I did see that BBV now sells Civilization Revolution and Unreal Tournament III for the 360 for 59.99...maybe I will actually buy something that I actually want to keep!

I've bought games at 7 different BBVs during the B1G1 sale. THey just have to scan them in paired amounts. You don't need separate transactions. She just sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back