The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

First and foremost, please check out the
GameRush Trade-In Prices Wiki.

SPECIAL NOTE:

For those looking to transfer credit from Blockbuster to Gamestop the current extra $10 for 2 games deal at Gamestop (Wii, 360, PS3 only) provides the following options:

Game: BB price -> GS price with Edge+bonus

:360:
Beautiful Katamari: $9.99 -> $11.60
Bionicle Heroes $9.99 -> $7.20 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Bullet Witch: $9.99 -> $9.40
Cars: $9.99 -> $9.40
Chromehounds: $9.99? -> $8.30
Earth Defense Force: $9.99 -> $10.50
King Kong $9.99 -> $7.75 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Meet The Robinsons: $6.99 -> $10.50
Ninety-Nine Nights $14.99 -> $13.80
PSU $9.99 -> $10.50
Rumble Roses $9.99 -> $8.30
Spiderman 3: $9.99 -> $10.50
Spiderman Friend or Foe $12.99 -> $13.80
Table Tennis $9.99 -> $7.75
Tomb Raider Legend $9.99 -> $9.80
Top Spin 2: $9.99 -> $9.40
Virtua Tennis 3 $9.99 -> $11.60
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (360) | 9.99 -> 9.40

:wii:
Alien Syndrome $9.99 -> $10.50
Meet The Robinsons $9.99 -> $11.60
Sonic Secret Rings $14.99 -> $14.90
Super Monkey Ball $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)

:ps3:
NBA Street Homecourt $14.99 -> ??
Virtua Fighter 5 $14.99 -> $13.80

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are taking preorders for Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and possibly a few other games (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

General Info
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values.

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. Most still do not sell handheld systems (a few apparently sell the DS but I've never seen them there). As a result of not selling used hardware, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Only Gamerush stores allow for preorders of your choice of new games (though, it seems, some stores have stopped taking preorders). On the other hand, some regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for a few select mega-release titles (recent examples: Halo 3, SSBB, Mario Kart, GTA IV).

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at select non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by some regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

[quote name='io']

Has anyone seen Dragon Quest Swords (Wii) or Spiderwick Chronicles (360) for rent at their Blockbuster? I was at a fairly large Hollywood today (when I went to Gamecrazy of course) and they had neither much to my surprise.[/quote]

I know our store has both for rent and has DQS (Wii) for sale as well.

[quote name='kevlar51']Jericho (PS3) can be looked up manually under "Clive Barker's"-- had to do that today.

I had a rough trading day today. One BB(nonGR) told me my account was frozen because I've "exceeded my trade limit." She told me I'd have to call "store support" to get it reactivated. This was kind of upsetting because I'd been careful not to trade in any duplicates at this store in particular. Then I took my games to another location where the clerk scanned them and told me that the store didn't need any of the titles. (WTF?) Finally the third location was more than helpful (even looking up Jericho for me as described above). All this being said, I think I my flipping days may be coming to a close. There are less and less good flips and more and more tightening of the BB asses, which is probably for their own good.[/quote]

I will try that tomorrow!

Picked up:

2-Tony Hawks Proving Ground (Wii) 7.98 each after coupon + tax
4-NHL 2K8's 12.30 each after coupon + tax
1-Jericho 12.98 + tax

Traded in:
1- Proving Ground - 23
1- NHL2K8 - 23
1- Bleach - 30

Does anyone have any advice on how to convince blockbuster to let you trade at all the local corporate blockbusters after they have locked you down to 1 store because you traded in A) multiples of many games B) you printed out your cover art...What is the phone number you can call that might be able to help you out?

I've already posted that the NEW bundle WILL be BB specific, 40GB, include a BR remote, HDMI cable and perhaps a movie, game pass, just like the old way overpriced 80 GB bundle. I'd guess somewhere in the 450-500 range...

[quote name='runpuddrun']I've already posted that the NEW bundle WILL be BB specific, 40GB, include a BR remote, HDMI cable and perhaps a movie, game pass, just like the old way overpriced 80 GB bundle. I'd guess somewhere in the 450-500 range...[/quote]

When will BB begin to sell this bundle? Since i am thinking of whether to get the current $399 40G model from them, and i definitley don't want to go for this bundle, and most probably the current $399 40G will be gone when the bundle comes out, so i have to decide between now and the time when this damn bundle appear :whistle2:(

[quote name='Warner1281']I know our store has both for rent and has DQS (Wii) for sale as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've seen it for sale at a few locations but not for rent. Botticus reported the same thing.

I'm sure somebody's mentioned it, but the b1g1 is for normal BB stores as well right? My closest GR is 45 mins away.

Also for the first time, a store said they wouldn't accept a game. The BB right down the street wouldnt take Spiderman FoF, i walked back to the game section and figured out why...they had (no joke) 12 copies of the 360 version.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I'm sure somebody's mentioned it, but the b1g1 is for normal BB stores as well right? My closest GR is 45 mins away.[/quote]

Yes, it'll be good at all corporate BB and GR. Still not sure whether it's automatic or if the CSR has to scan a barcode for it to work. Hopefully automatic.

[quote name='goengland']When will BB begin to sell this bundle? Since i am thinking of whether to get the current $399 40G model from them, and i definitley don't want to go for this bundle, and most probably the current $399 40G will be gone when the bundle comes out, so i have to decide between now and the time when this damn bundle appear :whistle2:([/quote]
The guy said that they don't know when, but before the 80 GB MGS4 bundle, and he acted like it was a lot sooner than that, like a couple weeks or so away...

Well, these quotes are completely meaningless as they came at 8pm Pacific Monday (just 1 hour before any potential drop) but Avatar and Bee Movie were $22. I actually traded these to a "good" Blockbuster - it is somewhat of a pain as it is not near me, but it is the good one that I bought Lost Odyssey at so I like to go there every so often to see what they have for sale. These were my first Blockbuster trades in 2 months or so.

Is Spiderman FoF $19 or $22? I'm seeing conflicting reports in the previous posts. I thought I checked and it was $19. But other people are saying both. It makes a difference! I'll return my extra copy if it is $19 and I'll PM it to GC if it is $22.

I'm sure none of these are very high but if anyone wants to check the $11 Costco games there might be a decent trade: SSX Blur, Sonic Secret Rings, Spongebob Creature from the Krusty Krab, SMB, Code Lyoko, and Sega Bass Fishing. I *really* *really* wish my Wiki editing was working as I'd probably have a few of these in there from reports at least a few months back (so we could see if they even have any possibility).

I asked the clerk if she thought they would have Mario Kart Wii preorders and she said perhaps. She said Blockbuster is really trying to impess upon Nintendo that they are "serious players". Interesting that she had that to say, though I doubt she knows anything more than any other BB employee. She said they are busy pushing the GTA preorders now but maybe after that it will be Mario Kart. Interestingly enough, my local BB is not doing the GTA preorder after having participated in the SSBB one. Maybe it is because I was the only person to preorder SSBB.

Edit - Well, Sonic and SMB are only $16 from WAY back in October, so I doubt those are worth it... The others are probably not either. And I still can't fucking edit the Wiki.

[quote name='io']

I asked the clerk if she thought they would have Mario Kart Wii preorders and she said perhaps. She said Blockbuster is really trying to impess upon Nintendo that they are "serious players". Interesting that she had that to say, though I doubt she knows anything more than any other BB employee. She said they are busy pushing the GTA preorders now but maybe after that it will be Mario Kart. Interestingly enough, my local BB is not doing the GTA preorder after having participated in the SSBB one. Maybe it is because I was the only person to preorder SSBB.
[/quote]

I overheard some BB employees talking about the "Nintendo" account. Apparently they recieved an email saying something that they really want to help or become a primary account for Nintendo. We'll see what happens. I've asked them about Mario Kart as well and they told me the same thing. Im comptemplating whether I should use my credit or just preorder at a GS because of the free steering wheel promo.

to add to your comments about bb and nintendo, my bb that hardly sells anything recently got most, if not all, of new release wii games. currently have 10+ ssbb, ninja reflex, bully, and hotd 2&3. could be a good sign that this particular bb will start getting in more stuff.

[quote name='edostar44']I got $19 for Spiderman FOF on Friday night if that helps.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that helps - makes me glad I didn't bother bringing it with me tonight ;).

I also got 19 for spiderman fof, the rest of the 360 target clearance games (bee movie, avatar) got 22 although they are all likely to drop today :(. Can't wait to run over before class and see if the b1g1 is happening.

[quote name='dyeknom']Some updated prices for everybody.

X360
Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires - 19.00 (I think that's the name)
Avatar - 22.00 (but some are no longer taking them)
Fifa 2007 - 25.00
Bionicle Heroes - 12.00
Stranglehold 28.50 (Some are no longer taking it)
[/quote]

Are you serious? DW5: Empires gets 19?? Are you sure it's not Samurai Warriors 2: Empires?

The reason I ask is because DW5:E is a fairly old 360 title (with retextured PS2 models), while SW2:E is much newer. But if it really gets $19, my copy is gone.

EDIT: I checked the wiki and DW5:E only got $22 back in '06, so I'm assuming this is SW2:E.

Traded in a few last night:

:ps3: NHL 2k8 - $23
:360: Bee Movie - $22
:360: Avatar - $22

Went to two blockbusters to browse their games in anticipation of today's sale. I inquired at both locations and both told me that it was for $14.99 and under LAST GENERATION games ONLY.

Hoping this isn't true and will be checking at lunch today -- if this really is only good on GC, PS2, & Xbox games this sale will be a bust.

I wouldn't consider it a bust if the deal was only on xbox/gc/ps2 games, I mean really how many current gen games do they have around the 14.99 price range...maybe they dropped Marvel Ultimate Alliance 360 lol.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I wouldn't consider it a bust if the deal was only on xbox/gc/ps2 games, I mean really how many current gen games do they have around the 14.99 price range...maybe they dropped Marvel Ultimate Alliance 360 lol.[/quote]

Or you can get 2 copies of NCAA Football 2007 for $10! :D

^^ There are actually a decent number of cheap 360 titles. Besides the aforementioned sports titles, Perfect Dark Zero, Prey, Chromehounds, Kameo, Top Spin 2 and Ridge Racer 6 are all $9.99. There's probably others as well. Nothing spectactular, but a few of those are pretty good for those who don't already own them -- especially when they'll work out to be $5 a piece.

So any update yet on what some of the recent markdowns are for the 360? If the B1G1F works for 360, I'm scoping out Earth Defense Force, not sure what the other title will be... maybe Chromehounds or Prey.

Well....just stopped by my closest BB on my way to class, and Avatar 360 still gets $22 but they had no idea about the b1g1, and when they tried to see if it would just ring up it didn't (2 9.99 gamecube games). Hopefully it will work at other stores later, or they will read the damn email but needless to say I was disappointed.

[quote name='sp00ge']Are you serious? DW5: Empires gets 19?? Are you sure it's not Samurai Warriors 2: Empires?

The reason I ask is because DW5:E is a fairly old 360 title (with retextured PS2 models), while SW2:E is much newer. But if it really gets $19, my copy is gone.

EDIT: I checked the wiki and DW5:E only got $22 back in '06, so I'm assuming this is SW2:E.[/quote]

No, it's not SW2:E. This is the game I traded in for 19.00. I've not even seen Samurai Warriors 2 Empires on sale before. I also double checked my receipt and it's DW5: E.

X360%20Dynasty%20Warriors%205%20Empires.jpg

[quote name='dyeknom']No, it's not SW2:E. This is the game I traded in for 19.00. I've not even seen Shadow Warriors 2 Empires on sale before. I also double checked my receipt and it's DW5: E.

X360%20Dynasty%20Warriors%205%20Empires.jpg
[/quote]

(In my best Christopher Walken voice) Wow! That's insane it trades for that much.

I guess this would be a good flip for anyone who can find it at TRU for $5.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Well....just stopped by my closest BB on my way to class, and Avatar 360 still gets $22 but they had no idea about the b1g1, and when they tried to see if it would just ring up it didn't (2 9.99 gamecube games). Hopefully it will work at other stores later, or they will read the damn email but needless to say I was disappointed.[/QUOTE]

There's probably one of those barcode things they need to scan to get it to work. And yes, they better read their email. Luckily, my stores are aware of it. I'll try it at lunch.

So I am possibly moving VERY close to a combo GameCrazy/Blockbuster. I stopped in the other day when we were looking at houses and the Gamecrazy side didn't look very appealing(counter but no one behind it,only one person working the whole store(BB/GC) no used PS3 games) Is this normal for these stores? I know there used to be alot of "Flipping" talk that they offer pretty good trade-in for games. Just wanting to get a feel for these stores.

Any help is appreciated.

On my bb trade in account, it says make sure original artwork is included, cant trade in multiples of games, and check trading history! I still have 3 copies of NHL2K8 and 1 more proving grounf. How the hell am I gonna dump these....

[quote name='Halo3Champ']On my bb trade in account, it says make sure original artwork is included, cant trade in multiples of games, and check trading history! I still have 3 copies of NHL2K8 and 1 more proving grounf. How the hell am I gonna dump these....[/quote]

Don't open them, and return them to the store you bought them at. Remember: Always keep it wrapped for safety!

[quote name='PATWRIK']I overheard some BB employees talking about the "Nintendo" account. Apparently they recieved an email saying something that they really want to help or become a primary account for Nintendo. We'll see what happens. I've asked them about Mario Kart as well and they told me the same thing. Im comptemplating whether I should use my credit or just preorder at a GS because of the free steering wheel promo.[/QUOTE]

We got the info about starting Mario Kart pre-orders from our DL yesterday. We are starting them this week.

[quote name='DisturbedZen']Anyone got recent trade prices for The Darkness?[/QUOTE]
It was $25 yesterday. Don't know if it dropped today.

just got back from a non-GR Blockbuster. They had a special table for all of the sub-$14.99 games.

- It does not ring up automatically
- They do not have a barcode to scan

Fortunately they did know about the deal, but they had to manually adjust the prices. I did get it to work on 2 360 titles.

Picked up 4 GC games and 2 360 games.

Also got lucky and picked up a copy of Mario Power Tennis for $25. It's missing the manual, and is a former rental copy -- with Display Only on the cover art... but the disk is in great condition.

I went to the regular ol' Blockbuster (no GR) I used to work at and my old manager had read the memo and knew the B1G1 was on (she checked the memo to make sure it was on all platforms and she said it was).

All I got was:

Loco Roco 14.99
Chromehounds 9.99 (free)

The copies of The Warriors PS2 ($9.99), Silent Hill 4 XBox ($9.99), and Ace Combat 5 PS2 ($14.99) were all scratched up, sadly. I wanted to get Prey 360 ($14.99) but couldn't find anything to pair it up with that I wanted.

Just got back!

Traded:

Devil May Cry 4 (xbox360): $35

Picked up (courtesy of the sale):
Flatout:UC (360) $15
Quake 4: ($15-free)

Good thing the employees were aware of the sale, as there weren't any sign up!
I noticed Call of Duty 2 (360) was also $15, everything else I saw that was eligible for the sale was already covered in the thread.

Also put down $20 for GTAIV (apparantly both editions will be available). They said they'd be selling it on the midnight of 4/28 I believe, not sure if that's YMMV.:applause:

I went to two stores in the Kennesaw, GA area and neither were aware of the deal yet. I made them aware, and at the first store they found it in their paperwork along with the barcode. The second store called the other one to get the number of the barcode to punch in. Here's what I bought with store credit:

PS2 Devil May Cry 3: $9.99
PS2 Yakuza: $9.99 (free)
DS Star Fox: $14.99
DS Advance Wars DS: $14.99 (free)
360 Quake 4: $14.99
PSP Loco Roco: $14.99 (free)
GC Zelda Four Swords: $9.99
GC Metroid Prime 2: $9.99 (free)

From the West Jefferson Blvd. BB in Fort Wayne, Indiana -

Peter Jackson's King Kong (360) - $14.99
Prey (360) - Free
Perfect Dark Zero (360) - $9.99
Earth Defense Force 2017 (360) - Free

All complete and in great shape except for Prey which is missing the manual.

After the first store this morning i thought it was a bust good thing i went to the second store:

Kingdom Hearts 14.99
Super Mario Sunshine 14.99 (free)
Arc the lad End of Darkness 9.99
Mario Party 6 14.99 (free not sure why this was free and not Arc the lad)
Shaman King: Power of spirits 6.99
Onimusha 4.99 (free)
Yakuza 9.99
Resident Evil 4 gc 9.99 (free)
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition 9.99
Drakengard 2 9.99 (free)
Halo 6.99
King of Fighters 02/03 6.99 (free)

Total 62.48 or 5.21ish cents a game
Because of flipping (card fighters clash *2, bee movie, avatar) I was able to get 64 in store credit for 26 so in the end it was $2.17 a game!!!!! YAY

EDIT Potential glitch...second game rung up was free in all cases, including when the second game was more expensive then the first. MP4 was free instead of Arc the Lad.

trades value as of today 3/18

360 darkness held at $25 (12.99 used at gamecrazy, also theres a 20% off used game coupon found inside a welcome to hollywood video brochure. my stores have it at the counter)
wii golden compass - $16
wii tony hawks proving ground - $23

[quote name='aea414']So I am possibly moving VERY close to a combo GameCrazy/Blockbuster. I stopped in the other day when we were looking at houses and the Gamecrazy side didn't look very appealing(counter but no one behind it,only one person working the whole store(BB/GC) no used PS3 games) Is this normal for these stores? I know there used to be alot of "Flipping" talk that they offer pretty good trade-in for games. Just wanting to get a feel for these stores.

Any help is appreciated.[/quote]
Wow thats a rare store! It's usually Blockbuster and Game Rush together, never heard of Blockbuster and GameCrazy together. ;)

After driving around (and probably spending more on gas than i saved on the games:) ) I went to 4 different BB locations. I was looking for KHII and Shadow of the Colossus all day...

First store:
REALLY FAR AWAY! I went to a GR first cause I didn't know this was up at all BB locations. It was storming like crazy here in Dallas so the drive was not fun at all. When I got there, it was pretty melancholy. They didnt have anything I set out to get, just some stuff I couldnt really leave without:

:ps2:MGS3
:360:Table Tennis
:360:Earth Defense Force
:ps2:Radita Stories

After checkout the guy told me that ALL BB were doing the deal so I quickly made a decision to go around to all the BB in my area. Second placve I went was an out of the blue stop, I decided to go there about 2 mins before but I'm glad I made the stop:

:360:COD2
:ps2:Valkyrie Profile 2

I was pretty happy at this point but I still had some credit to use and I still wanted KHII and SoC. I went to one store that had absolutly NOTHING worth buying. I wasnt feeling very confident since i kept seeing the same trash at each store except for a select few gems that I picked out. The last store was right next to my house. I searched through the actual rack of gaems and found nothing other than kameo I was interested in. Then I saw a table with clearenced games. BOOOM! KHII and SoC SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER WAITING FOR ME!!! 14.99 each! It was great. Overall haul for the day:

:ps2:MGS3
:360:Table Tennis
:360:Earth Defense Force
:ps2:Radita Stories
:360:COD2
:ps2:Valkyrie Profile 2
:ps2:Kingdom Hearts 2
:ps2:Shadow of the Colossus

I had flipped Avatar and Bratz yeasterday, and I ended up trading in Crackdown adn DoA4. So overall spent $20+Crackdown and DoA4. GREAT GREAT Deal in my books!

most of the bb around here have no clue of this sale. i just called one and told them to check their email and can confirm that it was sent to them. so if any of ur bb aren't aware tell them to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back