The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

First and foremost, please check out the
GameRush Trade-In Prices Wiki.

SPECIAL NOTE:

For those looking to transfer credit from Blockbuster to Gamestop the current extra $10 for 2 games deal at Gamestop (Wii, 360, PS3 only) provides the following options:

Game: BB price -> GS price with Edge+bonus

:360:
Beautiful Katamari: $9.99 -> $11.60
Bionicle Heroes $9.99 -> $7.20 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Bullet Witch: $9.99 -> $9.40
Cars: $9.99 -> $9.40
Chromehounds: $9.99? -> $8.30
Earth Defense Force: $9.99 -> $10.50
King Kong $9.99 -> $7.75 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Meet The Robinsons: $6.99 -> $10.50
Ninety-Nine Nights $14.99 -> $13.80
PSU $9.99 -> $10.50
Rumble Roses $9.99 -> $8.30
Spiderman 3: $9.99 -> $10.50
Spiderman Friend or Foe $12.99 -> $13.80
Table Tennis $9.99 -> $7.75
Tomb Raider Legend $9.99 -> $9.80
Top Spin 2: $9.99 -> $9.40
Virtua Tennis 3 $9.99 -> $11.60
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (360) | 9.99 -> 9.40

:wii:
Alien Syndrome $9.99 -> $10.50
Meet The Robinsons $9.99 -> $11.60
Sonic Secret Rings $14.99 -> $14.90
Super Monkey Ball $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)

:ps3:
NBA Street Homecourt $14.99 -> ??
Virtua Fighter 5 $14.99 -> $13.80

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are taking preorders for Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and possibly a few other games (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

General Info
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values.

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. Most still do not sell handheld systems (a few apparently sell the DS but I've never seen them there). As a result of not selling used hardware, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Only Gamerush stores allow for preorders of your choice of new games (though, it seems, some stores have stopped taking preorders). On the other hand, some regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for a few select mega-release titles (recent examples: Halo 3, SSBB, Mario Kart, GTA IV).

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at select non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by some regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

[quote name='stojko23']Picked up 3 Orange Box (PS3) and 9 NBA 08 (PS3) from several targets for $14.98 each.

Also used 5 of 25 coupon. Also found (360) harry potter and the order of the phoenix for

$4.98 after the 10 dollar off coupon which flipped for $15.

Crazy thing though... one of the nba 08's was slightly opened and when i fully unwrapped it the game was gone. Luckily I was able to return it.[/quote]

you got all the NBA 08's i was looking for LOL :cry:

I also hope March Madness holds!!!!

Yeah, apparently NBA 08 dropped around here today as I thought it might. I also found more March Madness 08 (and left a pile more of them). I've pretty much tapped that one out. I even double-dipped at one of the remote places I trade since I happened to be by there. I'd like to avoid that. I was only able to trade one NBA 08, though, Mon night and still have 2 more. One can go to my local store so I'll be waiting for the reports to come in tomorrow ;).

But tonight was one of those rare (recently) trade-ins where I was able to trade 4 separate games and actually get a decent chunk of change out of it.

At one stop:

:360: Cars $8
:360: Monster Madness $6
:ps3: March Madness 08 $30
:ps3: NBA 08 $33

for a total of $77 on about $27 spent at Target. That is my biggest single trade since the old Gamerush days. It's nice to get a chunk like that instead of having to drive single $30 games all over town just to trade in 3 or 4 of them. There hasn't been a nice variety of trade-ins like that in quite a while (of course it is all thanks to the Target coupon).

I was able to get another $44 at another location. Unfortunately I picked up another 2 NBA 08's right after I traded at the second place - would have liked to have gotten another in there last night. But I wanted to get to BB before 9pm Pacific in case the midnight eastern drop happened like a few weeks ago.

On my way home I drove by my local store and noticed some pink 8.5x11 sheets in nearly all the windows. It was hard to read as I drove by but I swear it says "Xbox 360" in the middle. I'm really curious as to what is going on there and will have to check it out tomorrow. I'll be in there anyway if NBA 08 holds ;).

Recently I figured it was time to throw ol' Blockbuster a bone so I have been buying some of their high-margin stuff with my cheap credit. My son is obsessed with the Beatles now so I got him one of those $30 framed Abbey Road posters. If only they had Yellow Submarine they'd get another sale (I've seen the one with all the album covers but that is $40 which is pushing it even in BB credit!). I also bought a Simpsons poster and was seriously tempted to buy an Indiana Jones hat ($19.99 but look pretty nice) :lol:. I'll also pick up a Star Wars bobblehead if I can find the right one (only saw Yoda, Han Solo, and Greedo today). Hopefully they will continue to branch out with the new merchandise.

I also noticed that one of the stores (non-GR of course) had We Ski for sale new. That is tempting to get with the balance board - will have to check up on some reviews.

I saw a really good review for weski on neogaf, I think it was a game trailers review but now I cant find the link the guy gave it an A and was really impressed. There are missions and find stuff errands as well as races and mii customization. I'm picking it up if i can find it when I get wiifit :)

Silent prayer that nba08 lasts one more week.

So, is the Wii Fit arriving today? I don't really want it, but I'm curious how many Blockbuster will get....I have credit to burn, but not sure what I want.

[quote name='io']
Recently I figured it was time to throw ol' Blockbuster a bone so I have been buying some of their high-margin stuff with my cheap credit.
I've been thinking that I've been walking in and out with just trades a lot lately. Good idea to use some of the cheap credit to keep everyone happy. Whatever I have left after Wii-fit Friday, I'll have to get some stuff.
Instead of "bald guy who trades in a lot of games", i'll be seen as "creepy bald guy who buys all the Hannah Montana posters and dolls." (for my daughters).

Current credit.
Value Card $386
Iron Man gift card $75
Store credit #1 $63 (wiifit preorder here)
Hulk gift card $59
Store Credit #2 $30(probably preorder Aerosmith GH)
gift card $5 (wife won at work)
gift card $3.40 (after buying a load of HD DVD's at 3 for $20)
I keep receipts wrapped around each card to keep track of totals. Wish one of my stores would have a value card available. I put some on store credit becaue I didn't want managers to see how much was on the one value card.

Yesterday, traded in Orange Box, NBA 08 and NCAA MM 08 for $93 in credit (spent $35.xx). Now to find out if any BBs will have Wii Fit in stock.

Hopefully, BB does get the MGS 80gb PS3 bundle in. I'm holding off on a PS3 purchase for this bundle.

[quote name='doubledown']So, is the Wii Fit arriving today? I don't really want it, but I'm curious how many Blockbuster will get....I have credit to burn, but not sure what I want.[/quote]
Based on the stores I talked to, it is arriving on the 23rd at Blockbuster. Everywhere else is getting them on the 21st (tomorrow, not today), but Blockbuster's have to be reshipped from a central warehouse.

[quote name='sethg21']Disney's Meet the Robinsons 6[/QUOTE]

The system denied this game last night for some reason. I guess I need to try another store/district and see what's up. Otherwise, I'll just wait for another GS bonus trade thingamabob.

Yesterday:
:360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance - $8 (thanks, Target)

[quote name='io']Yeah, apparently NBA 08 dropped around here today as I thought it might. I also found more March Madness 08 (and left a pile more of them). I've pretty much tapped that one out. I even double-dipped at one of the remote places I trade since I happened to be by there. I'd like to avoid that. I was only able to trade one NBA 08, though, Mon night and still have 2 more. One can go to my local store so I'll be waiting for the reports to come in tomorrow ;).

But tonight was one of those rare (recently) trade-ins where I was able to trade 4 separate games and actually get a decent chunk of change out of it.

At one stop:

:360: Cars $8
:360: Monster Madness $6
:ps3: March Madness 08 $30
:ps3: NBA 08 $33

for a total of $77 on about $27 spent at Target. That is my biggest single trade since the old Gamerush days. It's nice to get a chunk like that instead of having to drive single $30 games all over town just to trade in 3 or 4 of them. There hasn't been a nice variety of trade-ins like that in quite a while (of course it is all thanks to the Target coupon).

I was able to get another $44 at another location. Unfortunately I picked up another 2 NBA 08's right after I traded at the second place - would have liked to have gotten another in there last night. But I wanted to get to BB before 9pm Pacific in case the midnight eastern drop happened like a few weeks ago.

On my way home I drove by my local store and noticed some pink 8.5x11 sheets in nearly all the windows. It was hard to read as I drove by but I swear it says "Xbox 360" in the middle. I'm really curious as to what is going on there and will have to check it out tomorrow. I'll be in there anyway if NBA 08 holds ;).

Recently I figured it was time to throw ol' Blockbuster a bone so I have been buying some of their high-margin stuff with my cheap credit. My son is obsessed with the Beatles now so I got him one of those $30 framed Abbey Road posters. If only they had Yellow Submarine they'd get another sale (I've seen the one with all the album covers but that is $40 which is pushing it even in BB credit!). I also bought a Simpsons poster and was seriously tempted to buy an Indiana Jones hat ($19.99 but look pretty nice) :lol:. I'll also pick up a Star Wars bobblehead if I can find the right one (only saw Yoda, Han Solo, and Greedo today). Hopefully they will continue to branch out with the new merchandise.

I also noticed that one of the stores (non-GR of course) had We Ski for sale new. That is tempting to get with the balance board - will have to check up on some reviews.[/quote]

IO, are you still doing you're GC pricematches, I'm surprised you double dipped with that option available. I've become comfortable enough with my local GC to trade multiples of a single game, so I have less of a reason to push the BB envelope. It's especially gratifying to have A BB opposite the GC, so I literally trade 1 copy of each game to BB to get the receipt I need to complete the price match. I don't know the exact details, but the clerks almost beg me to do preorders, they get some sort of store bonus, last week they went so far as to preorder a bunch of games randomly (I think they choose games the manager wanted extra copies of to sell). Everyone understands I won't be actually picking up the preorders but rather cancelling them as they come in.

I picked up We Ski last week, it got average reviews but like everyone else I figured it was a good addition to the Wii Fit board.

[quote name='stoned99']IO, are you still doing you're GC pricematches, I'm surprised you double dipped with that option available. I've become comfortable enough with my local GC to trade multiples of a single game, so I have less of a reason to push the BB envelope. [/QUOTE]

I have been a little but I already did March Madness 08 at my favorite GC (and I don't want to push it with multiples). I can dump an NBA 08 there I guess. Also, I'll be by another GC today that I can try. If I get the right guy he not only price matches but adds MVP bump to them. Thing is, did the values hold? They might trust my receipt from last night or they might decide to call as well ;).

I was going to make a Target run in a bit on my lunch to check for the NBA and NCAA 08 games. I see in the OP that the prices change on Tuesdays - does anyone know if these prices changed?
Also, I have a copy of disc-only Octomania for Wii - does Blockbuster take discs only?

[quote name='Segasonic01']Nba08-$33
Ncaa08-$30[/quote]

Giddeyup
:cool:

Looks like I'm getting WeSki for around 13 dollars (after coupon applied to two Nbas)

I can also confirm the following trade-in prices at Blockbuster as of this morning.
:360: Xbox 360:
  • Cars = $8
  • College Hoops 2K8 = $15
:ps3: PS3
  • Lair = $20

[quote name='h2dk']Anyone?[/QUOTE]

My store still had 23rd written on the board, but they had tons of shipping boxes that they hadn't yet opened. They said they were pretty sure Wii Fit was in there and that I could buy it tomorrow (21st). I went to my other local store and they had 21st written on their board, so I'm going to say tomorrow is the day.

[quote name='io']I have been a little but I already did March Madness 08 at my favorite GC (and I don't want to push it with multiples). I can dump an NBA 08 there I guess. Also, I'll be by another GC today that I can try. If I get the right guy he not only price matches but adds MVP bump to them. Thing is, did the values hold? They might trust my receipt from last night or they might decide to call as well ;).[/quote]

I'm sure you're receipt from 1 day prior would work just fine, my GC doesn't even bother calling BB anymore. Allowing them to preorder using my credit has moved me into the most trusted category :)

TIV from today:

Lost Planet (360) - $8

Thinking about trading in my copy in preparation for the Colonies edition.... $8 is kinda low though.... tough call.

My target had a stack of Tennis and Monster Madness...sadly i only had two coupons, values from today:

Genji 13
NBA 08 33
NBA 07 9
Monster Madness 6
Virtua Tennis 6

Some bum got the other nba08 this morning apparently, but the two free games made up for it. Gonna go grab some more tomorrow, to keep ofcorse gotta build up my 360 stash.

[quote name='mkernan']TIV from today:

Lost Planet (360) - $8

Thinking about trading in my copy in preparation for the Colonies edition.... $8 is kinda low though.... tough call.[/quote]

8$ seems fair, if you combine that with the 10$ Target coupon, you're only really 11$ out of pocket.

Game is 29.99 - 10 coupon - 8 trade in = 11.99

I would do that as well if it wasn't for the fact I have the collectors edition :(

[quote name='stoned99']8$ seems fair, if you combine that with the 10$ Target coupon, you're only really 11$ out of pocket.

I would do that as well if it wasn't for the fact I have the collectors edition :([/QUOTE]

Not entirely sure how you arrived at that, but my Target had jack crap for 360 clearance games today (or really anything that I could flip). I'll prolly just end up trading it in along with a few 360 games I got from BB/GR during the B1G1 a while back that I know I won't play anytime soon (CoD2, Prey,...).

I did manage to snag NBA 08 and NCAA 08 at Target with the 5 off 25 coupon though, so that certainly helps. Prolly gonna get Boom Blox (heard great things) when I pick up Wii Fit tomorrow and save whatever is left to get the new edition of Lost Planet (on Friday I think).

Got two :ps3: Tony Hawk: Proving Ground for $12.48 at Target, used the $5 coupon and flipped them at Blockbuster for $20 each (down from the wiki price).

Also traded a disc-only :wii: Octomania for $23 ($3 more than retail!) and a :wii: Sega Superstars Tennis for $30.

My store went from getting four Wii Fit on Friday to getting one tomorrow. That made it too late to preorder (dammit) but a really nice clerk said if I show up right before opening he'll hold it for me (yay!).

Sega Superstars tennis Wii still gets 30...thats wild, guess its time to check the GS website to see if there are any nearby.

18-3.60= 14.40 (plus tax) to 30 is great, I wonder why Gamestop dropped the price while BB and CC still have it at retail.

[quote name='stoned99']
I'm sure you're receipt from 1 day prior would work just fine, my GC doesn't even bother calling BB anymore. Allowing them to preorder using my credit has moved me into the most trusted category [/quote]
No dice, but didn't make any difference (see below). At my regular store they trust me (though they still want the receipt usually). But this wasn't my regular store.

[quote name='Segasonic01']Nba08-$33
Ncaa08-$30[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to triple-verify this. I didn't go to Blockbuster or even call them myself but the GC dude called even though I had a receipt from last night. Luckily for me they held ;).

The best part is he added MVP (this was not the guy I'm used to dealing with so that was a pleasant surprise). Also, for what it's worth, Cars trades for MORE at Gamecrazy than at Blockbuster - a rare thing indeed. I wish now I hadn't traded 2 in at Blockbusters last night! I got $9.10 for it (after MVP) at Gamecrazy.

So, for 3 games (NBA 08, NCAA March Madness 08, Cars) I got $78 - $1 better than last night at Blockbuster when I traded the same 3 games PLUS Monster Madness!

[quote name='mephitical']Got two Tony Hawk: Proving Ground for $12.48 at Target, used the $5 coupon and flipped them at Blockbuster for $20 each (down from the wiki price).[/quote]

Thanks for the update - I'll be returning the Proving Ground I picked up last night then. I wasn't even sure the $23 was worth it - $20 definitely isn't. Yeah, I used the $5 off coupon but I also bought 2 other PS3 games there so I can return that and "apply" the coupon to the others to make them even cheaper.

[quote name='io']No dice, but didn't make any difference (see below). At my regular store they trust me (though they still want the receipt usually). But this wasn't my regular store.

Just wanted to triple-verify this. I didn't go to Blockbuster or even call them myself but the GC dude called even though I had a receipt from last night. Luckily for me they held ;).

The best part is he added MVP (this was not the guy I'm used to dealing with so that was a pleasant surprise). Also, for what it's worth, Cars trades for MORE at Gamecrazy than at Blockbuster - a rare thing indeed. I wish now I hadn't traded 2 in at Blockbusters last night! I got $9.10 for it (after MVP) at Gamecrazy.

So, for 3 games (NBA 08, NCAA March Madness 08, Cars) I got $78 - $1 better than last night at Blockbuster when I traded the same 3 games PLUS Monster Madness![/QUOTE]

[quote name='mephitical']Got two Tony Hawk: Proving Ground for $12.48 at Target, used the $5 coupon and flipped them at Blockbuster for $20 each (down from the wiki price).[/quote]

Thanks for the update - I'll be returning the Proving Ground I picked up last night then. I wasn't even sure the $23 was worth it - $20 definitely isn't. Yeah, I used the $5 off coupon but I also bought 2 other PS3 games there so I can return that and "apply" the coupon to the others to make them even cheaper.

It seems the local Blockbuster isn't carrying We Ski. Looks like I'll match NCAA at GC and pick it up there.

EDIT - turns out the BB is selling We Ski. Two copies to rent, two copies to sell - $29.99 (or $14.98 when trading in NCAA '08). :)

[quote name='djkunai']:360:
Condemned 2 - $35
Viking - $35[/QUOTE]

OK, I tried to get your quotes and others into the Wiki but I'm getting that damn "session data" error on my other computer now. djkunai - I nominate you to keep the Wiki updated until I can sort this out!

If Viking and Condemned 2 is getting that good of value and their only 24.99 used or $21 with EDGE........wishing for a 25% off used PS3/360 games this Friday :)

I was able to pick up WiiFit at a regular Blockbuster in Aurora, IL today and they had 1 more left. Haven't been able to play it yet, but hopefully we can try it out later.

[quote name='h2dk']I picked up my two preorders as well (they did state that they were only getting preorders in, no "extras" to sell)[/quote]
Did they call to tell you were they in or did you stop in? I have one on preorder but was again told 'not til friday' by manager on Monday.

Just blew half my credit on a Wii. Ebaying it for cash for potential flipping this weekend.
Condemned 2 and Viking on the radar screen. Better go check the store stock locater on gamestop.com for who has what copies.

Thanks to everyone here doing the hard work finding flippables and trade in values. :applause:

[quote name='h2dk']I picked up my two preorders as well (they did state that they were only getting preorders in, no "extras" to sell)[/QUOTE]

Well, dammit, would have been nice of my store to give me a call :bomb:. It didn't occur to me to get it Tuesday. Isn't it street-dated for Weds? They were pretty strict with Brawl and Mario Kart. Anyway, they better still have it tomorrow.

Hmmm, I wonder how many Wii Fits they will have? Also, do I really want a Wii Fit....I think it might be a novelty and wear off pretty quickly.

No phone calls, in fact I called earlier (yesterday) and was told they wouldn't be in until today (Wednesday).

Stone1061 - new games are available for rent on Fridays, there is a very good chance that your store has your Wii Fit sitting in the back room.

[quote name='doubledown']Hmmm, I wonder how many Wii Fits they will have? Also, do I really want a Wii Fit....I think it might be a novelty and wear off pretty quickly.[/quote]

It's a "novelty" as much as the Wii itself, some will enjoy it for a long time, while others will try it and move on. We Ski is a decent addition for $30.

YAY got wiifit this morning, went to a bagel place until they opened at 10 walked in and got the first one...followed by a team of 3 soccer moms buying the rest.

Time to play some WeSki!!!

Scored 4 copies of NCAA march Madness 08
iconps3.gif
at a distant Target. Traded one in already to a 'new' Blockbuster. Only had one 5 off 25 coupon, so $45 will become $120.
Get home, and message that my preorder is in at Blockbuster.
Woohoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back