The CAG Family Album 2.0- Updated 02/01/2010

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Nah. I ain't AZN like them. I'm white.[/quote]...on the inside, just like everyone's favorite phallic shaped snack cake.

[quote name='Brak']Fazoli's, son.[/quote]
And I'm a manager so I boss all the kids around too
[quote name='A Happy Panda']Nah. I ain't AZN like them. I'm white.[/quote]
...on the inside. Just like our favorite phallic shaped snack cakes ;)

[quote name='moojuice']And I'm a manager so I boss all the kids around too

...on the inside. Just like our favorite phallic shaped snack cakes ;)[/QUOTE]

What the fuck did you call me?

[quote name='sasukekun']
kuga2004jk3.jpg
Taken about 4 years ago before I moved to SoCal.[/QUOTE]

Should of moved further south into OC.

uhh, i'm kind of an old man (relatively), so how to just plop a picture right in the post? Or is there a more convoluted solution?

1-07--8-07074.jpg

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I almost can't recognize you without dem glasses.[/QUOTE]
I used to wear contacts... honestly my vision isn't so poor that I really need to wear the glasses all the time. So I can get by without wearing them on occasion.

Here is my recent picture from when I had to wear a suit and tie 6 days ago for my final senior project presentation. :whistle2:( Sucks because I hate dressing up.

MK1.jpg

Updated with all PM regarding Pictures and Youtube items. I will also be cleaning up the photo album in a bit to delete some CAGs that have exceeded their bandwidth! Look for your name soon! PM me your new links if you want your photos to be re-added!

Deleted:

BustaUppa: 1 photo
TFN: 2 photos
thegarageband: all 2 photos :[
The Mana Knight: 1 photo

HA! That second pic is great, Rihan.

My bro and sis n law were showing me the snap book yesterday and when I saw the holiday pic from a couple years back, I was like, WHY DIDINT YOU GIVE ME A COPY?

Normally I'd not post the family. But I'm inebriated and lacking in ...discernment at the moment. So meet the fam.

.............................Crunky Biscuit........Mrs Lady...............gwen...........Smore..............Jaeli
................................big bro jim....my jewish mother..........me........sister in law.........lil bro
chanchris06.jpg

We all look pretty decent there... except I had on a pair of sweatpants under my jeans so my legs look huge. Jaeli looks awesome, but like he's floating on something. Mrs Lady actually looks pretty sane there, so that's cool, too.

[quote name='Wet Ninja']

My wife posted this picture of us in a thread she started, so I figured I'd go ahead and add it to the CAG family album. It's from a Rock Band party, in case you're wondering about the strange outfits. I went classic rock and she went somewhat punk.[/quote]

Wet Ninja's not Jappy?! :shock:

The world has ended with me. :whistle2:(

:galumpf:

Which, Jaeli? I think his hair or sumpin loks kinda like david duchovney there. He's grown his hair out since then.. its like his security blanket. I think he looks way mroe handsome with short hair. but I think that of all guys. and it's his hair. =D

I also pilfered the snap from my last trip to phoenix when we went out to janos. The three of us ate everything on the menu. And the chef was hawt. :lol:

Just wanted to let the OP know, my video link can be removed, since my videos of me have been removed.

Maybe I'll post a SingStar video sometime. :lol:

[quote name='chasemurata']Wet Ninja's not Jappy?! :shock:

The world has ended with me. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Not all ninjas are Japanese...

B00000K3U4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

;)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I just noticed, why is Never4ever at the top?[/quote]

His name's got dashes in it.

l_4e325d1c9d4a1fd427c97eaface31550.jpg
I thought I might as well contribute. This was taken on a school bus about a month ago.

l_ffaacae7fc2ce8902d5967abf71c8c87.jpg
This one was taken by my friend when a few friends and I went to the bowling alley.

[quote name='willardhaven']I'll bite.

saddam.jpg
[/quote]

Wow, that was probably the most unhilarious thing I've ever seen on the internet.

Show your fat greasy face and get it over with.

VAD3R or Fro, your picture does not surprise me at all. I figured you had a fro. ;)

Can't say if Riyo surprised me or not, since I use to associate Riyo with Metroid. ;)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']VAD3R or Fro, your picture does not surprise me at all. I figured you had a fro. ;)

Can't say if Riyo surprised me or not, since I use to associate Riyo with Metroid. ;)[/quote]

And you will continue to do so :D

I know you're underaged and I'll prolly have the feds at my apartment in 1/2 hour but you're cute Riyonuk!

*gets put on ignore*

bread's done
Back