The CAG Mario Kart/Animal Crossing/Tony Hawk WiFi Thread - 'Friend Codes' - Up. 12-21

Have my gates open but am idle. For those that have me registered don't forget to register my new friends code

scdoanintendo (IN)
3737-2364-6343
Adrian / ViceCity

And if you are new and want to add me PM me. Have Nookington's, it is snowing (better chance of catching rare fish and bugs, and have every type of fruit.

New DS owner here! Got Mario Kart for wi-fi, so anyone else who just got it today shoot me a PM with your code, I'll return when I finish charging this thing up. I need some practice with other noobs before taking on the vets.

Just got Mario Kart and a wireless router, which I hope will serve me well. It took forever to find a match, but I ended up finding some dude named aaa and playing a couple rounds, without lag to boot. Looking forward to getting owned by some fellow cags. :lol:

modium - 489688-092374 - RI

My first Wi-fi experience:

I searched for rivals, hoping for other new guys, and got Aaron, 0-0. Aaron got spanked, and after two rounds, quit. I then tried again, and ended up with some person with crazy Asian text, which could be perceived as a bad enough sign, and he (or she) was 450-50 approximately. Played this person, and figured out very quickly what snaking looked like. I've seen some debate on the subject, and I haven't figured out whether I think its just a useful strategy or something that takes the fun out of it. He picked SNES courses every time, are these supposedly the better snaking courses?

Hey! Added some of you "newbies" to my friend list since I'm new too. My code is:

Nismax 030126-243358 And I'm in TN

js1
0215-3679-5063
js1 / shaolin
Animal Crossing: Wild World(OH)

Mario kart: js1 5890-3340-1355(OH)

please pm me if you add me that way I can add you.

Animal Crossing

viewtiful7 - WA
1203-2110-4451
Rich / Kairi

Mario Kart

viewitful7 4982-7634-2431 WA

Please PM me if you add me

Hey guys I have a question about Nintendo's USB WIFI adapter, sorry if this is in the wrong thread but I didnt know where else to put it. Will this work on 2000 too? I've read it only works with XP but I was just wondering if anyone else is using it on an older version of Windows? I really dont want to upgrade just to play online.

Also, does anyone have a working link to the Belkin wireless B access point that works? I cant find any that are in stock or arent discontinued.

FOnewearl - PA
2878-2501-4867
Chloe / ny 2
Animal Crossing: Wild World

This is actually for my niece as it's here game and she's the one that will be playing. She's been bugging me to find her someone to play with and keeps telling me that she wants to visit a town with a Nookingtons so she can get her hair done.

If anyone is interested and adds her PM me and I'll have her add you also.

Please come visit me 3909-0429-5754 (town, Matt)

and my girlfriend's towns 2878-2508-1386 (party, Sarah)

we are on frequently throughout the day. Thanks!

fixed my code!

For Animal Crossing:

Z-Saber - Ohio (OH)
0258-3177-2683
Steve / Kwirky

And for Mario Kart DS:

Z-Saber - 352247-327335 - Ohio (OH)

I'm in the process of adding those listed on the front page right now. I don't have a solid time table for playing any of these games so don't expect me on too often.

EDIT: I added maybe 1/4 of the Mario Kart guys, mostly closer states. I got about half way through Animal Crossing and started adding people from the more recent posts. I'm not bother to PM anyone though because I've added way too many to keep track of. Just add me and we'll see if it works out.

Could someone explain how the online in Animal Crossing works? Do people need to have each others friends code? I just got the game and want to at least try the the online once :)

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Could someone explain how the online in Animal Crossing works? Do people need to have each others friends code? I just got the game and want to at least try the the online once :)[/QUOTE]

Yup, and it works that way for Mario Kart as well.

I have my gates open right now...

yukine - Pants - 2062-1992-0399

...my native fruit are apples, but I have a couple of cherry trees about and maybe peach and pear trees, I'm not entirely sure since I harvested most of it yesterday.

Nookingtons has a Lunar Lander, as well.

And I have the following people on my list (by AC:WW name):

S-Nigel @ Revoland
lebowsky @ Benryton
docfaust @ Lud
Mirin @ Lost
Loop @ Town
Scobie @ West Ham
Adrian @ ViceCity
Danny @ My Town
Erica @ Wishland

PM me your information if you want me to add you. Thanks.

Animal Crossing
Aram - Oakvale - 3780 1978 9764

Please let me know if you add me..im going to try to improve my town over the next few days...its only 2 days old and I haven't a shovel...btw...is my game still open to others if I go into sleep mode?

Mario Kart:

SpazX - 189040-822907 - VA

I suck, but maybe I'll get better...

Animal Crossing:

SpazX - VA
0258-3359-4226
Quigly/Macgyver

If you guys add me, PM me. Looking for anyone, social, not the one who goes around terrorizing other ppl's town haha.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Brian - Oak Town
1203-2170-8253

Mario Kart DS:
RayKart
365134-837924

I'm ok at Mario Kart DS... not really fond of snakers but what can be done.

For Mario Kart:

Machikunas - 442443 - 075642

I'm looking to play with anyone... basically I want to see my friend list do something...

Let me know if you add me cause I have no idea who I should add from that front page.

Loop (TN)
5068-6685-4157
Loop / Town

Introduced to this site by several members on the list in the first post.
Nice site

[quote name='Odenat']Well i'm in the market of getting a wireless router. Which ones would you highly recommend for DS wifi?[/QUOTE]

After firmware updates and once you get it setup, the Linksys WRT54G has awesome range, finds people fast, and works awesome! I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a router. Now it's not the cheapest one, but it's worth it no doubt.

I can go anywhere in my house, even down to my street and still get a full range, and find people perfectly.

Now I got it at Best Buy for $39.99 AR's of $15 & $15. You may be able to PM with other stores, so check out your ads weekly. Depending on where you are, you might be able to get a sweet deal. Good luck!

[quote name='.JPG']After firmware updates and once you get it setup, the Linksys WRT54G has awesome range, finds people fast, and works awesome! I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a router. Now it's not the cheapest one, but it's worth it no doubt.

I can go anywhere in my house, even down to my street and still get a full range, and find people perfectly.

Now I got it at Best Buy for $39.99 AR's of $15 & $15. You may be able to PM with other stores, so check out your ads weekly. Depending on where you are, you might be able to get a sweet deal. Good luck![/QUOTE]

35 after 15 dollar mir at office depot. Go get it, i love mine.

bread's done
Back