The CAG Mario Kart/Animal Crossing/Tony Hawk WiFi Thread - 'Friend Codes' - Up. 12-21

No one's expecting you to update this multiple times daily, but christ, you haven't touched the list since last year. I don't think people are a "bunch of babies" if they're asking you to update the list. Even if you would've simply said you couldn't do it, it'd be better than letting this stagnate for 1/3 of a year.

It would take me hours to compile all the new, and remove the old. If someone wants to do it, PM me and I'll update the OP.

Sorry, I don't have time to check everyday. I didn't even do that when I first started it. Feel free to lock this thread and start anew.

I don't know if it's been mentioned but I just realized all my codes are changing today since I got a Lite. With the new WFC ID my carts don't match so I have to get new friends code's for all my games, and anyone "upgrading" to the Lite will be in the same quandry. I guess the good thing is it leaves all of your friends info in there, but you have to get them all to re-add you and since everyone has a green circle you wouldn't know who had entered the new info. I will just start from scratch and clear my friends list so a current list would be nice.

I think it's time for a new thread and start from scratch. Although I want to thank gizmogc for all the time they put into this originally. Does anyone still play AC:WW? I was thinking about trading it in, since I haven't touched it in months, but it looks soo good on the Lite I played this morning and weeded (most) of my town and caught a bunch of bugs.

[quote name='edison']I don't know if it's been mentioned but I just realized all my codes are changing today since I got a Lite. With the new WFC ID my carts don't match so I have to get new friends code's for all my games, and anyone "upgrading" to the Lite will be in the same quandry. I guess the good thing is it leaves all of your friends info in there, but you have to get them all to re-add you and since everyone has a green circle you wouldn't know who had entered the new info. I will just start from scratch and clear my friends list so a current list would be nice.

I think it's time for a new thread and start from scratch. Although I want to thank gizmogc for all the time they put into this originally. Does anyone still play AC:WW? I was thinking about trading it in, since I haven't touched it in months, but it looks soo good on the Lite I played this morning and weeded (most) of my town and caught a bunch of bugs.[/quote]

You can transfer all that to your DS Lite using your old DS. Unless you already sold it on eBay/GameStop?

I got some brand new codes. I didn't transfer them to my DS Lite so everyone needs to re-add me.

- Animal Crossing: Wild World -
Z-Saber - OH
4424-5355-5323
Steve / Kwirky

- Mario Kart -
Z-Saber - 369439-110827 - OH

- Metroid Prime: Hunters -
Z-Saber - 4037-9931-4584 - OH

I finally got wireless, omg! Anyway, please add me and let me know. My AC town is lonely, you have to save it!

- Animal Crossing -

Rei no Otaku - RI
0086-6234-3648
Jeromie / Ayanami

DeathDealer (TX)
0387-2758-2701
KILLER / Hell

Someone please add me. dammit. i wont mess up your town!!! Please, i just want to check this shit out.
Stephen

[quote name='DeathDealer']DeathDealer (TX)
0387-2758-2701
KILLER / Hell

Someone please add me. dammit. i wont mess up your town!!! Please, i just want to check this shit out.
Stephen[/QUOTE]

send me a PM later to remind me and I may be free... I'll add your code then you can add me, but I probably won't do it unless you give me a PM.

[quote name='DeathDealer']DeathDealer (TX)
0387-2758-2701
KILLER / Hell

Stephen[/QUOTE]
I'll add you either tonight, or tomorrow morning. Either way you're more than welcome to come by whenever I have the gates open.

So whats the difference in the triangle or circle next to someones name in the friends list?
Some People should add me, this friend list crap is a pain in the ass.

Heres my info again...

DeathDealer (TX)
0387-2758-2701
KILLER / Hell

Send me a pm and ill add you immediately.

Stephen

PhuTu (VA)
3909-1528-8522
PhuTu/ Sempertown

just bought AC this morning and really wanna look at others' places to "learn" kaka hic hic hehe

[quote name='gizmogc']If I can get a Wiki going for DS online games, would anyone be interested?[/QUOTE]

Just got my DS Wifi connection going so I'm game!

BTW here are my FCs PM so I can add you:

AC:WW
deadite76 - Ca
0473-1850-0088
Wii / ghetto

MK

MPH

Tetris

[quote name='yukine']Poor Tony Hawk... I checked on NintendoWifi.com, and the average amount of logins for it are.... 6.[/QUOTE]

I've been trying to get this game for a long ass time, but don't want to bpay over $20 for it... so far it seems stores don't want me to own this game.

I am now able to get my ds onlne!(all the time now, that I have hi speed + DS usb adapter)
Info is in my sig.
Also my MK wifi number is diffrent than before, because my son erased my file(still have to finish 150 & mirror)

So if anyone on here wants to play mario kart(as long as you don't cheat!) or visit my ac town let me know.

[quote name='gizmogc']If I can get a Wiki going for DS online games, would anyone be interested?[/QUOTE]

I would!

Alright, I'm online now with Mario Kart. Everyone add me to your Friend list, por favor.

munch- 545535/051723 - AL

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've been trying to get this game for a long ass time, but don't want to bpay over $20 for it... so far it seems stores don't want me to own this game.[/QUOTE]

Picked it up for $15 used at GR today. Like you I didn't want to pay over $20 either.

Can I please be taken off the list in the OP? I asked a while back but i'm still on there in the #1 spot lol. No big deal to me but a pain for all those who type my crap in for nothing and then PM me to add them. :D

Oh yea, I don't have Mario Kart anymore either no yea uh good times. lol sorry

You either. I've never played a friend before, just random people. Even if one of our codes were wrong, we should still be able to find the other.

Also, in the Friend menu all of the numbers were in the unlock position. Do I need to lock them first?

I read the manual. It said locking increases the chance of playing someone if other friends are on. Man, I wanted to try the friend code thing out.

bread's done
Back