The CAG Mario Kart/Animal Crossing/Tony Hawk WiFi Thread - 'Friend Codes' - Up. 12-21

If you're going to add me to your friends, please pm me so that i can add you specificly so we can both be on eachothers. I'm play with about 5 people from gametz at the moment.

[quote name='gizmogc']I will update the list shortly...

Anyone able to link there friend code to there online Nintendo.com account?[/QUOTE]

Wi-Fi id is different, its part of your Wifi settings, not your friend code

[quote name='Scorch']"update the list soon", huh? You said the same thing yesterday! Pfft.[/QUOTE]

I did...up to a certain point. Don't worry...a few hours, maybe.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Wi-Fi id is different, its part of your Wifi settings, not your friend code[/QUOTE]

Where do I find that at then?

AGAIN EVERYONE

Example:
CAGusername (Not WiFi ID)- FRIEND CODE/FRIEND CODE - STATE
GizmoGC - 223397-781789 - CA

I do NOT want your Nintendo WiFi nickname. I ONLY want you're CAG Username (So people here can play against you). Some of you choose entirley different WiFi IDs, and those WILL show up once you play a round against someone. AGAIN, CAG USERNAME!

After this I will NOT be adding a single person whodoes properly format there CAG USERNAME - FRIEND CODE - STATE

friends list so far:
jsweeny
jaket
gizmo - connected
bebop
DMK - connected
bluenatas -connected
scorch
kelso
lasek

and im adding a person or two between decal editing :)

CapAmerica - 051599-065710 - NH

People I've added so far:
DavidMT
Scotch
iheartmetal
Dr Mario Kart
gizmogc
joystickz
Banpeikun
kelso
asianxcore

If you add me please PM me and I'll add you =)

[quote name='SpottedNigel']friends list so far:
jsweeny
jaket
gizmo - connected
bebop
DMK - connected
bluenatas -connected
scorch
kelso
lasek

and im adding a person or two between decal editing :)[/QUOTE]

Let's race - lebowsky - 356541-734772

[quote name='evilmax17']Has anyone tried adding 000000-000001? I bet it's Miyamoto.[/QUOTE]

he would have to add you as well for you to be able to see anything...

[quote name='gizmogc']AGAIN EVERYONE

Example:
CAGusername (Not WiFi ID)- FRIEND CODE/FRIEND CODE - STATE
GizmoGC - 223397-781789 - CA

I do NOT want your Nintendo WiFi nickname. I ONLY want you're CAG Username (So people here can play against you). Some of you choose entirley different WiFi IDs, and those WILL show up once you play a round against someone. AGAIN, CAG USERNAME!

After this I will NOT be adding a single person whodoes properly format there CAG USERNAME - FRIEND CODE - STATE[/QUOTE]

Well Sheeeeeeet. Can you change Cpt.Hwdy to Ebraum then on the front page

Ebraum - 317887055385 - NC

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']ending it on a tie, that just wont do[/QUOTE]

Hehe. I was picking my nose when one of the races started, damn.

daroga - 515455 497198 - WI

In Wisconsin for school. Will be in Ohio for breaks and summer. PM me if you'd like to play. usually you'll be racing the one and only DRY BONES! ;)

Went to pick up TH:AW today at EBGames after I got MK ($34 canadian!), and it was $49.99 canadian. Waiting til Toys R US to get it in for cheaper.

[quote name='LaseK']Went to pick up TH:AW today at EBGames after I got MK ($34 canadian!), and it was $49.99 canadian. Waiting til Toys R US to get it in for cheaper.[/QUOTE]

You sure it's gonna be cheaper? it's 39.99 here in the US. I hesitated too, but it's a fantastic game.

It's going to be cheaper because TRU has a $10 off all DS games sale right now. hence why I got MK:DS for $34.99 Canadian. So it'll be $39.99 CDN.

I hope everyone realizes that not only do we have to have your code entered, but you have to have ours. I recommend adding EVERYONE on the list on the first page. I'm adding everyone on this page now and will be searching shortly.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I hope everyone realizes that not only do we have to have your code entered, but you have to have ours. I recommend adding EVERYONE on the list on the first page. I'm adding everyone on this page now and will be searching shortly.[/QUOTE]
inded, ive been addding as many as i can, because we both need eachother, so we might as well all do it

Added everyone in the OP. Just a suggestion, when you update, can you make a separate section sort of like the penny guide list would do? That would make it a ton easier to see who needs added to our friend lists :)

[quote name='iheartmetal']inded, ive been addding as many as i can, because we both need eachother, so we might as well all do it[/QUOTE]

Isn't there a limit to the amount of friends you can have in your list?

Finally got this thing working at least at the office ;)
I can play during my lunch hour between 1pm cst - 2pm cst.
If anyone ever wants to play send me a pm.

I working on getting it fixed up for home as well.

My friend code is

BigMes 390901-585830 IL

bread's done
Back