The "CheapyD put my voicemail on the CAGcast" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='joe2187']This.

I need to watch "In Bruges" again, never got to finish seeing it to the end. anyone else seen it?[/quote]

It was a pretty good movie. It wasn't great. It was slow at points, but I did like it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Dammit, I'm turning 24 in like 9 days. I'm starting the feel old (it doesn't help that my little brats guess my age in the 30s and 40s). Luckily I can look at Jonathan and feel young since he's 26.[/quote]
I'm older than lulu? Now i feel old.:cry:

I can't wait to get BattleField: Bad Company...

BattleField 2, although slightly bootleg, was a blast.

Yeah, I don't need it.

The next game I really want to play for it is FFXIII, and after FFXII, that could go either way.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm older than lulu? Now i feel old.:cry:[/QUOTE]
What did you think I was a hag? Most people think I'm younger. I had a clerk laughing at my driver's license because I looked 9 on it. it's from when I was 16.

[quote name='dallow']Lulu and I are the same age. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Yeah my boyfriend is a few months older than me and that's how I like it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']What did you think I was a hag? Most people think I'm younger. I had a clerk laughing at my driver's license because I looked 9 on it. it's from when I was 16.

Yeah my boyfriend is a few months older than me and that's how I like it.[/quote]:lol: No!

I thought you were older than me though. Granted i only have you by about 2 months.

[quote name='JolietJake']:lol: No!

I thought you were older than me though. Granted i only have you by about 2 months.[/QUOTE]
It's cause I am so mature. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back