The Classic Toaster-Sized Game Boy - $0.99 PO at Gamestop.com

They go for about $6-10 on ebay. My mom gave me hers a couple of weeks ago, don't know what the hell I'm gonna do with it.

I plan on keeping an old GB around. Just for historical value or as a nice display prop. My whole gaming setup is decorated with some action figures and old game boxes... an old-school GB would look perfect sitting there! If it comes back in stock I'll probably go ahead and pick up a few extras.

I got the first gameboy with final fantasy adventure as a hand-me down when my friend got the new gameboy pocket. Now I just keep it in storage with the rest of the stuff I don't play anymore.

im looking for one of these gameboys, if you have one and in good shape im willing to pay $6 shipped.

if you have a broken one im silling to pay $2.50 depending on whats broken for a project im going to be working on

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Funny thing is that I have owned every version of the GB except the old original.[/quote]
y is that funny, the olny one i havnt owned is pocket

Only one I don't own is the Game Boy Color. When I thing came out, I knew the Advance was right around the corner so I just waited.

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl']well i didnt buy pocket beause i knew about color[/quote]

in the same boat as you... owned every one except pocket.

I bought one of the originals when they first came out - man, I thought it was so cool.

I ended up giving it away a few years ago. I recently got a hold of one again -- although I rarely play it, it is just nice to turn on once in awhile. It brings back that good feeling.

[quote name='punqsux']im looking for one of these gameboys, if you have one and in good shape im willing to pay $6 shipped.

if you have a broken one im silling to pay $2.50 depending on whats broken for a project im going to be working on[/quote]

My local pawn shop had one complete with box and instructions earlier in the week. If it's still there tomorrow I'll pick it up for ya.

bread's done
Back