The Combined Best Buy Cheap Ass Game List

jkam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
262 (100%)
Tried to gather up all the postings of low priced games and made this list.
Thanks to DriftChamp for his fatwallet list
and everyone else in this post who added to it.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Xbox

Batman Rise of Sin Tzu $4.99
Pulse Racer $4.99
Rogue Ops $4.99
AMF Bowling $9.99
Corvette $9.99
Dino Crisis 3 $9.99
Disney Skate Adventure $9.99
Goblin Commander $9.99
Hulk $9.99
IHRA Drag Racing 2004 $9.99
Matt Hoffman BMX 2 $9.99
NHL Hitz Pro $9.99
Outlaw Volleyball $9.99
Starsky & Hutch $9.99
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2X $9.99
Voodoo Vince $9.99
Spy Hunter 2 $14.99
ESPN Football $19.99 ($14.99 w/GGC)
Magic The Gathering Battlegrounds $14.99
Armed and Dangerous $19.99 ($14.99 w/ GGC)
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder $19.99 (14.99 w/ GGC)
Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix $19.99 ($14.99 w/ GGC)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $19.99 ($14.99 w/ GGC)

PS2

Blowout $4.99
Haven $4.99
Mace Griffin $4.99
Minority Report $4.99
Freaky Flyers $4.99
Superman Shadow Of Apokolis $4.99
Total Immersion Racing $4.99
Arc The Lad $9.99
Black and Bruised $9.99
Celebrity Death Match $9.99
Clock Tower 3 $9.99
Dark Cloud 2 $9.99
Defender $9.99
Drakan $9.99
Dynasty Tactics 2 $9.99
Fatal Frame 2 $9.99
Gladiator Sword of Vengence $9.99
Hard Hitter Tennis $9.99
Haunted Mansion $9.99
Hunter the Reckoning Wayward $9.99
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis $9.99
Kessen 2 $9.99
Onimusha 2 $9.99
Powerpuff Girls Relish Rampage $9.99
Primal $9.99
Rogue Ops $9.99
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy $9.99
Starsky & Hutch $9.99
Whiplash $9.99
Whirl Tour $9.99
Winback $9.99
Wolverine's Revenge $9.99
XGRA: Extreme-G Racing Association $9.99
Ico $14.99
Castlevania Lament of Innocence $19.99 ($14.99 w/ GGC)
Downhill Domination $19.99 ($14.99 w/GGC)
Monster Rancher 4 $19.99 ($14.99 w/GGC)
SOCOM $19.99 ($14.99 w/GGC) Includes Headset

Gamecube

Nascar Thunder 2003 $1.99
Burnout $9.99
Crazy Taxi $9.99
NHL Hitz Pro $9.99
Pac-Man Fever $9.99
Pac-Man World 2 $9.99 (not the one with Pac-Man Vs.)
Rouge Ops $9.99
Star Wars Bounty Hunter $9.99
Whirl Tour $9.99
Wreckless $9.99
Pokemon Channel $14.99
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X $19.99 ($14.99 w/ GGC)
Sonic Mega Collection $19.99 ($14.99 w/GGC)

GBA

BattleBots $4.99
Stuart Little 2 $4.99
Tony Hawk 3 $4.99
Ultimate Muscle $4.99
Boktai $9.99
F-14 Tomcat $9.99
Hobbit $9.99
Looney Toons Back in Action $9.99
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring $9.99
Motocross Maniacs $9.99
Peter Pan The Movie $9.99
Rugrats Go Wild $9.99
Yu Yu Hakusho Spirit Detective $9.99

Man you guys are killing me...picked up Armed and Dangerous today and threw in a copy of Outlaw Volleyball for good measure. Two games, $27 and change. NICE!!!

Jeremy

I picked up Sphinx (PS2), Drakan 2 (PS2), and Rogue Ops (PS2). I'll trade any one of those for Fatal Frame 2 (PS2). PM me if you're interested.

Okay, I was able to snag Arc The Lad and Dark Cloud 2 through a friend. If anyone's willing to pick up Fatal Frame 2, I'm willing to pay for it + shipping. Please PM me if interested.

I hope to trade one of my games for FF2

Dark Cloud 2 (NEW)
Dynasty Tactics 2 (NEW)
Minority Report (NEW)
Freaky Flyers(NEW)
Whiplash(NEW)

I have:

Arc The Lad (ps2)
Dynasty Warriors 2 (ps2)
Batman Sin Tzu (Xbox)

I need:

PS2

Castlevania
Dark Cloud 2
Wolverine's Revenge

Gamcube

Crazy Taxi
NHL Hitz Pro
Resident Evil: Code Veronica

Would like to do 1 for 1

Thanks for heads up. I picked up Rogue Ops(xbox) for 4.99. The casheir was surprised when it rang up 4.99 he asked if there was anymore and I said no and looked mad lol.

anyone seen Gladiator for XBox? I'm wondering if this is $9.99 as well, or even less. I have a sealed PS 2 version, but would rather have the XBox version if anyone would want to trade for it.

[quote name='jrutz']Man you guys are killing me...picked up Armed and Dangerous today and threw in a copy of Outlaw Volleyball for good measure. Two games, $27 and change. NICE!!!

Jeremy[/quote]

LOL, I did the same thing except I also threw in Mace Griffin. I checked two BB's in my area looking for Fatal Frame 2I have an extra copy of Castlevania, sealed if anyone is interested in making a trade. PM if interested.

Sigh....if only this was in Canada as well...

We only have like 10 BB's in total in Canada...and I'm sure they don't have deals like this...but, hell, it's worth trying to give them a call!

I swear, the two Best Buys closest to me suck ass. Ive not found any of the GOOD deals. Some of these games I could swear seeing a little over a week ago, but now that theyre clearenced out, I bet the took em in the back and hid them. :x :x :x

Two more guides that were left out include Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition and True Crime: Streets of LA.

Walked out of Bestbuy with FF2 and three good guides for $10. I fucking love this site!

Thanks for the info guys. I was able to pick up Draken and Star Wars Bounty Hunter (GC) for $9.99 each at the BB near me on Queens Blvd in NY. They still have 1 or 2 of Draken, but I got the last Bounty Hunter. They didn't have Arc the Lad or Dark Cloud 2. :(

Is this thread sticky worthy? Fell off the front page and we had somebody post a thread asking what happened to it...

lordopus...those are the 2 EXACT games i bought, lol...i like tactics games and i've heard that arc has a little strategy as well as rpgness

It was just posted on Digital Press's forums that someone picked up Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward (PS2) for 4.99.

We may have another markdown here...I'll be checking it out in a few hours.

A lot of the better ones are still available....well some.

YEsterday i picked up:

Voodoo Vince and Outlaw Volleyball....oh the GSP BB in NJ finally took the tab for fatal Frame 2 away....no more shipments ever :(

I went to the GSP Best Buy and the Rt 17 North Best Buy both in the Paramus, NJ area. I found pretty much jacks&*t at the Rt 17 north BB. The GSP BB had a bunch of Dynasty Tactics 2 though. Picked one up for myself. I'm also still looking for Fatal Frame 2 and Dino Crisis 3. I've got my sister checking two Best Buys in Long Island. By the end of this week I should know if there are any in Long Island. Hoping to get Fatal Frame 2. If anyone wants a Dynasty Tactics 2 for Fatal Frame or Dino Crisis 3 PM me.

-Morpheus

BTW saw a suspected CAGer at GSP BB. You are a bastardo if you are a CAGer for cleaning out my turf. :p

[quote name='Morpheus']BTW saw a suspected CAGer at GSP BB. You are a bastardo if you are a CAGer for cleaning out my turf. :p[/quote]

Consider yourselves brothers in arms!

Thanks for the tip - I managed to find the last copy of Dynasty Tactics 2 tonight. I'm a little upset I couldn't find more, though. I would have wanted Kessen 2 or maybe Fatal Frame 2, but they didn't have anything good.

Framingham, Ma:
Tons of DT2, no Arc or FF2. They had most of these clearence games on a wall next to the new music.

Danvers, Ma (Libertee Tree mall):
Not too much really. Some of the lesser clearence titles, nothing spectacular though. Kind of cleaned out surprisingly.

For those that would like to know.

Most clearance prices are supposed to go out on Wednesday morning.

Meaning most print out Wednesday morning, but sometimes they don't get put out.

I went to BB and forgot to look for Monster Rancher 4 (though I probably wouldn't have bought it anyway,) and some scumbag grabbed the last Dynasty Tactics 2 right in front of me :wink:

[quote name='alongx']Thanks for the tip - I managed to find the last copy of Dynasty Tactics 2 tonight. I'm a little upset I couldn't find more, though. I would have wanted Kessen 2 or maybe Fatal Frame 2, but they didn't have anything good.[/quote]

Last copy of DT2 at which BB in NJ? BTW, it SUCKS that the GSP one is out of Fatal Frame 2. I saw an inventory come up on the computer today at a different BB and the only store that showed stock of FF2 was the GSP one. They supposedly have 1 copy left but apparently not.

[quote name='rarebucky']
Last copy of DT2 at which BB in NJ? BTW, it SUCKS that the GSP one is out of Fatal Frame 2. I saw an inventory come up on the computer today at a different BB and the only store that showed stock of FF2 was the GSP one. They supposedly have 1 copy left but apparently not.[/quote]

Naw it's gone trust me I looked....really really well and many many times. Unless and employee had it aside till they took the tab for it off the shelf or something.

You can add Powerpuff Girls Relish Rampage PS2 for $9.99. Saw the sign today ... didn't buy it.

Picked up Voodoo Vince and Goblin Commander for $10 each (last copies) They were tagged at $30 for VV and $20 for GC, wouldn't have even checked without the list. Thanks!

I managed to pick up Arc the Lad (last copy), Dark Cloud 2 (3 left), and Dynasty Tactics 2 (last copy) from the Southfield, MI BB. They also had plenty of copies of Rogue Ops (PS2), Goblin Commander (PS2), Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (PC), Monster Rancher 4 (PS2), and RE: Code Veronica X (GC) left.

Onimusha 2 is $10. Kinda puts a damper on Defender's recent deal, but I figured it was list-worthy. Oh, and all the Best Buys in Chicago suck ass for this deal.

bread's done
Back