The continuing adventures of improperly reported posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney']one of the best ways to deal with someone is to give them just enough rope to hang themselves.[/QUOTE]

Speaking from experience I take it?:lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']So long as someone isn't vulgar, abusive, or harming someone else in some way, I don't really see the harm in listening to someone's opinion. Many times, one of the best ways to deal with someone is to give them just enough rope to hang themselves.[/QUOTE]

Or to better rephrase it, let them showboat their chivalry until they trip and impale themselves on their sword. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Or to better rephrase it, let them showboat their chivalry until they trip and impale themselves on their sword. :lol:[/QUOTE]

This from you of all people?

[quote name='zionoverfire']This from you of all people?[/QUOTE]

Hey, I've never let chivalry get me in any trouble! :lol:

[quote name='Trakan']Kayden and Sweeney, you do realize you're giving her what she wants, right?[/QUOTE]

And you're giving Kayden what he wants.

I love how partial the mods are here.

[quote name='kittie']And you're giving Kayden what he wants.

I love how partial the mods are here.[/QUOTE]

I don't see a fire breathing salamander with 8 legs that shoots cacti from its eyes....

[quote name='JSweeney']Can you prove that? I'd love to see some actual posts, PMs, etc where CheapyD does that. As this is his site, it's his poragative if he did want to do that, but I've not really seen that happen... the only time I've seen him speak of you negatively was during the posting tirade where-in you had gotten yourself banned the first time. I could be wrong, but I've not seen much data or proof to the contrary.[/QUOTE]

He's told people on PM not to talk about me. I don't have more proof than that. I just think it would be best for all parties to give me ANY explanation for putting me on ultra-ignore like he did, while not dealing with the others. That's all I meant. Of course, it's his site and he can do whatever he wants.

[quote name='kittie']He's told people on PM not to talk about me. I don't have more proof than that. I just think it would be best for all parties to give me ANY explanation for putting me on ultra-ignore like he did, while not dealing with the others. That's all I meant. Of course, it's his site and he can do whatever he wants.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

.... yea... that says it all... :rofl:

[quote name='Kayden']Or to better rephrase it, let them showboat their chivalry until they trip and impale themselves on their sword. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Notice how Kayden can take even a benign phrase and make it sound dirty?
I mean, that's a skill. :lol:

[quote name='kittie']He's told people on PM not to talk about me. I don't have more proof than that. I just think it would be best for all parties to give me ANY explanation for putting me on ultra-ignore like he did, while not dealing with the others. That's all I meant. Of course, it's his site and he can do whatever he wants.[/QUOTE]

so he told ppl not to talk about you means he was talking about you? you're an idiot...more so than i thought...eat cocks in hell

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']so he told ppl not to talk about you means he was talking about you? you're an idiot...more so than i thought...eat cocks in hell[/QUOTE]
That's both completely innappropriate and entirely unrelated to the post that you quoted.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']That's both completely innappropriate and entirely unrelated to the post that you quoted.[/QUOTE]

That said, there are a few good restaurants in Hell.
I mean, you could probably get yourself some decent chicken, fried or otherwise, from one of them.

I don't know about you, Walrus, but I've made quite a few trips to Hell and back...
I'm actually surprised that with the number of posters the board has ballooned up to that there aren't actually any posters from Hell.

bump per silent request from ledhed because banky told him to, because cheapy asked banky during a game of checkers in zewone's dream last night.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']bump per silent request from ledhed because banky told him to, because cheapy asked banky during a game of checkers in zewone's dream last night.[/QUOTE]
And don't forget the jello shots off the naked whores...

[quote name='Mookyjooky']bump per silent request from ledhed because banky told him to, because cheapy asked banky during a game of checkers in zewone's dream last night.[/QUOTE]

Hey buddy, Thanks for coming out. I didn't want you to miss any of the fun. It's gonna be a par-tay.

[quote name='Ledhed']Hey buddy, Thanks for coming out. I didn't want you to miss any of the fun. It's gonna be a par-tay.[/quote] Thats classy

[quote name='Ledhed']Classy like, postin'-pics-of-dead-cats classy?[/quote] Hey Led, no reason to hate me. I know our personalities clash, but all you gotta do it PM me man... I'll tone it down. I know things got a little stupid in the Halo 2 days, and I understand, but I'm just playfully foolin. No offense. Also, I just thought the cat was funny since we were talking about chinese.

[quote name='Ledhed']Classy like, postin'-pics-of-dead-cats classy?[/QUOTE]

neverforget.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back