The Corrosive OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? fuck that. My family decided to protect ourselves and moved the fuck outta Philly :lol: (and yet my dumb ass works there)

[quote name='Brak']I'm gonna get LEFT FIST tattooed on my knuckles.[/quote]
Maybe you could just get left and right, you know, to help you remember which side is which.

Or you could get 1-4 and 5-8 tattooed on your knuckles, that way you remember how many fingers are on each hand.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Zew, do you have AIM?[/QUOTE]

Of course.

I'm not an animal. I don't eat my own crap.

zewuno

[quote name='Brak']Or you could get 1-4 and 5-8 tattooed on your knuckles, that way you remember how many fingers are on each hand.[/quote]
....except that is only 8.:rofl:

... yeah. Four fingers on each hand, stupid. :cool:

RIGHT and LEFT wouldn't work.

You're 83ing it.

First he gets CorrosiveSteel as his gamertag, and now he thinks that the right hand has five fingers.

[quote name='JolietJake']....except that is only 8.:rofl:[/QUOTE]
Oh jeez... I'm probably late since this is the last post I can see, but in before "thumbs aren't fingers"

[quote name='Brak']... yeah. Four fingers on each hand, stupid. :cool:

RIGHT and LEFT wouldn't work.

You're 83ing it.[/quote]
But you said how many fingers are on each hand, still doesn't make any sense.

Edit- Since when are thumbs not fingers?:dunce:

[quote name='JolietJake']But you said how many fingers are on each hand, still doesn't make any sense.[/quote]

The thumb doesn't count as a finger sir.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']7 more points and I beat Rock!!!!!!

C'mon Mcfadden!

Damn, Royal is a gem.[/quote]

I feel sorry for you Brown, I really hope you win this week.

[quote name='zewone']thumbs aren't fingers jake. sorry to be the one to have break the news to ya.[/quote]Thumbs are digits, though.

wow, this is an exciting night in the ott. What with daphatty sneezing, and jake learning how to count.

[quote name='TheRock88']I feel sorry for you Brown, I really hope you win this week.[/quote]

Why do you feel sorry for me? Im amazing at Fantasy Football.

[quote name='guinaevere']Thumbs are digits, though.

wow, this is an exciting night in the ott. What with daphatty sneezing, and jake learning how to count.[/quote]
My hooked oh phonics tapes come next week.

That's phonics, not chronics.

[quote name='JolietJake']My hooked oh phonics tapes come next week.[/quote]Hooked oh phonics? I haven't heard of that one. But good on keeping the tape industry going these days. :lol:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Why do you feel sorry for me? Im amazing at Fantasy Football.[/quote]

Cuz you're brown

and cause you need to rely on other people to help you with your team.

;)

Just to prove i can count.

greg-chappell-middle-finger.jpg

[quote name='guinaevere']Hooked oh phonics? I haven't heard of that one. But good on keeping the tape industry going these days. :lol:[/quote]
You've never seen those hooked on phonics commercials? Seriously?

[quote name='TheRock88']Cuz you're brown

and cause you need to rely on other people to help you with your team.

;)[/quote]

But, im new to Fantasy Football :cry:.

[quote name='JolietJake']You've never seen those hooked on phonics commercials? Seriously?[/quote]Hooked on phonics, I've heard of.

[quote name='JolietJake']My hooked oh phonics tapes come next week.[/quote]
See what you did there?

I wonder what kind of hat daphatty wears while playing Castle Crashers, in way of looking fucking money. :whistle2:k

[quote name='TheRock88']Damn, you catchin up brown. Only need 4 more points to tie[/quote]

Young needs to stop doing so well so Cutler can pass it to Royal. :lol:

[quote name='guinaevere']Hooked on phonics, I've heard of.

See what you did there?[/quote]Oh:lol:

Yeah i should probably be asleep right now.:D

[quote name='Brak']I wonder what kind of hat daphatty wears while playing Castle Crashers, in way of looking fucking money. :whistle2:k[/quote]
Viking helmet?

Night everyone.

[quote name='JolietJake']You've never seen those hooked on phonics commercials? Seriously?[/quote]

Dude, even if she didn't know what Hooked on Phonics was, you didn't know that a hand consists of 4 fingers and a thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back