The Crossfire OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont want to be awake right now. Yapping Dog + Celtic Music + Cat using my legs as a bed = Cant wait to move out.

At least I might get some stuff done today before work.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Yapping Dog + Celtic Music + Cat using my legs as a bed = Cant wait to move out.[/quote]

That's an interesting combination.

I've started taking down any posters or displays I have up here. I want to get into that moving mode now... I want to have 98% of what we own in a box and ready to move by May 1st. We wont actually move out until the end of the month, but we'll be ready and not panicking.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I've started taking down any posters or displays I have up here. I want to get into that moving mode now... I want to have 98% of what we own in a box and ready to move by May 1st. We wont actually move out until the end of the month, but we'll be ready and not panicking.[/quote]

Moving sucks. And it tends to hit me in spurts... my best run so far was june 2003 - june 2005... my worst was moving again 6 weeks later in july. I just need to find a job in an area I like so that I can buy a house and not have to worry about this shizz for 10+ years.

[quote name='Danro']At about 1:30am last night it began raining hail the size of marbles and woke me the hell up. Stupid weather people know absolutely nothing!

How do I get a sweet job like that?[/QUOTE]
Become an Atmospheric Scientist and take a shit load math and physics!

[quote name='beerguy961']Become an Atmospheric Scientist and take a shit load math and physics![/QUOTE]

Well either that or make a really good fake resume and buy a Ouija board.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well either that or make a really good fake resume and buy a Ouija board.[/quote]

I heard a magic 8-ball works well for the same purposes. :D

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well either that or make a really good fake resume and buy a Ouija board.[/QUOTE]

I read somewhere that certain fish will freak out during odd weather, couldnt hurt I guess.

I forgot about that game crossfire... All along i thought it meant this...
cnncrossfiread.jpg

Crossfire board game wins hands down on those crusty old men... and the dope tucker in the bow tie...

At work there is only one single person bathroom for males and one for the females. Well i was walking towards the bathroom and this dude is comming out... i was about 10 feet from the door and i got just a little sample of what homeslice was cooking in there. I really had to piss so i said fuck it and went in.

I started holding my breath as soon as he passed me. So i get in there and my zipper is fucking stuck and i cant get it down and im running out of breath. At one point my eyes were watering, I'm about to piss myself and i thought i was going to passout from not breathing. So i finally get the zipper down finish the my business and dart out of the bathroom. I'm standing outside the bathroom trying to catch my breath, i'm sure my face is red and whatnot and i glance over and one of the secretaries is just staring at me. Good only knows what she thought i was doing in there.

[quote name='beerguy961']Tucker Carlson's bowtie reminds me of Bill Nye![/QUOTE]

Bill Nye is coming to my university to speak.

[quote name='onetrackmind']At work there is only one single person bathroom for males and one for the females. Well i was walking towards the bathroom and this dude is comming out... i was about 10 feet from the door and i got just a little sample of what homeslice was cooking in there. I really had to piss so i said fuck it and went in.

I started holding my breath as soon as he passed me. So i get in there and my zipper is fucking stuck and i cant get it down and im running out of breath. At one point my eyes were watering, I'm about to piss myself and i thought i was going to passout from not breathing. So i finally get the zipper down finish the my business and dart out of the bathroom. I'm standing outside the bathroom trying to catch my breath, i'm sure my face is red and whatnot and i glance over and one of the secretaries is just staring at me. Good only knows what she thought i was doing in there.[/QUOTE]:rofl:

Hey, at least you survived.

Wow, Kingdom Hearts: CoM is only 20 dollars now? I played it for the first time today, and love it, so I guess I'll pay full price for it. 20 isn't that bad.

I just wish I could fucking beat KH on PS2. I've been stuck forever on the Cerberus, damnit. >

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Wow, Kingdom Hearts: CoM is only 20 dollars now? I played it for the first time today, and love it, so I guess I'll pay full price for it. 20 isn't that bad.

I just wish I could fucking beat KH on PS2. I've been stuck forever on the Cerberus, damnit. >

Wow I can't wait for it to be tomorrow at 3:30...Spring break finally starts! Though I still have an essay for Italian to type up, Italian homework to finish, and a test in Italian to study for to get through. Hopefully I get some more time to play SH:FtNW later tonight.

[quote name='onetrackmind']At work there is only one single person bathroom for males and one for the females. Well i was walking towards the bathroom and this dude is comming out... i was about 10 feet from the door and i got just a little sample of what homeslice was cooking in there. I really had to piss so i said fuck it and went in.

I started holding my breath as soon as he passed me. So i get in there and my zipper is fucking stuck and i cant get it down and im running out of breath. At one point my eyes were watering, I'm about to piss myself and i thought i was going to passout from not breathing. So i finally get the zipper down finish the my business and dart out of the bathroom. I'm standing outside the bathroom trying to catch my breath, i'm sure my face is red and whatnot and i glance over and one of the secretaries is just staring at me. Good only knows what she thought i was doing in there.[/quote]
Next time, kick over the magazine rack. Always a distraction. :D

Be glad she saw you on the way out, and not while you were in there. ;) Or maybe, she should've caught you in there. :rofl:

God has cruel sense of humor. I finally get my copy of Bleach DS, but of all days, my DS chooses not to work on this one. It worked perfectly fine yesterday but all of a sudden, today the L trigger stops working and its having trouble recognizing both gba and ds games. I had no intention of picking up a Lite so soon but now it looks like I don't have much of a choice.

[quote name='dcfox']God has cruel sense of humor. I finally get my copy of Bleach DS, but of all days, my DS chooses not to work on this one. It worked perfectly fine yesterday but all of a sudden, today the L trigger stops working and its having trouble recognizing both gba and ds games. I had no intention of picking up a Lite so soon but now it looks like I don't have much of a choice.[/QUOTE]
Call Nintendo, as they should replace it with a working DS for you.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Wow, Kingdom Hearts: CoM is only 20 dollars now? I played it for the first time today, and love it, so I guess I'll pay full price for it. 20 isn't that bad.

[quote name='beerguy961']Where is it $20? For that price I'd pick it up.[/quote]

Haven't seen it for that price B&M (But I haven't looked either, as I just discovered the 20 dollar tag yesterday), but it seems to be that price online.

Amazon(TRU), GameStop, for sure have it for 20.

And there's probably a code floating around for free shipping on GS(I'm not sure, not a big online buyer. :\)

I'm heading to Target tomorrow to see if it's 20 there- if it is, I'm buying it. If not, I guess I'll buy online and drop a little extra for shipping. I think it's really fun now that I've played it for more than 5 minutes, and for twenty dollars it seems great!

Also, oh my God. Just finished episode 6 of 24s1, and this is fucking crazy. I don't thik I'll be able to survive when I finish the season- I'm gonna have to buy s2. This show is crazy.

Edit: Target.com has it for 20 as well. Hopefully that's an in-store price as well. It seems to be a unviersal price drop?

I started holding my breath as soon as he passed me. So i get in there and my zipper is fucking stuck and i cant get it down and im running out of breath. At one point my eyes were watering, I'm about to piss myself and i thought i was going to passout from not breathing. So i finally get the zipper down finish the my business and dart out of the bathroom. I'm standing outside the bathroom trying to catch my breath, i'm sure my face is red and whatnot and i glance over and one of the secretaries is just staring at me. Good only knows what she thought i was doing in there.[/quote]
Epic tale there man... Good stuff....

I think you should of done what shrike said, but add some fake tears and yell " WHy didnt mommy love me..."

what the hell am i talking about...

Anyways

SCIENCE RULES....
nye.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Call Nintendo, as they should replace it with a working DS for you.[/quote]
:whistle2:k I just might do that. Have you ever had any experience with Nintendo customer service before?

[quote name='dcfox']:whistle2:k I just might do that. Have you ever had any experience with Nintendo customer service before?[/QUOTE]
I've never had to deal with Nintendo's CS, but from what most of those that have have said, it's a fairly smooth process.

I started holding my breath as soon as he passed me. So i get in there and my zipper is fucking stuck and i cant get it down and im running out of breath. At one point my eyes were watering, I'm about to piss myself and i thought i was going to passout from not breathing. So i finally get the zipper down finish the my business and dart out of the bathroom. I'm standing outside the bathroom trying to catch my breath, i'm sure my face is red and whatnot and i glance over and one of the secretaries is just staring at me. Good only knows what she thought i was doing in there.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

When I was flying home after winter break, I had the unfortunate seat next to the bathroom. About halfway through the flight, some guy in a business comes walking back to the bathroom. Under his breath, though rather loudly, he mutters "Oh yeah." The first thought that came to my mind was "That's probably something that javeryh would say." Luckily no foul odors came out of that room.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I've never had to deal with Nintendo's CS, but from what most of those that have have said, it's a fairly smooth process.[/quote]
That's good to hear. I probably will pick up a Lite eventually but I can settle for getting my current one fixed for now. Besides I plan to give my brother my DS once I upgrade so I want it to be in as good as shape as possible.

[quote name='dcfox']That's good to hear. I probably will pick up a Lite eventually but I can settle for getting my current one fixed for now. Besides I plan to give my brother my DS once I upgrade so I want it to be in as good as shape as possible.[/quote]

maybe they'll turn around and replace it with a ds lite for your troubles. ;)

one can dream, right?:D

Does anyone know how to track rebate status from FYE? I bought KotH Season 4 from them back in mid-December, and sent in a rebate about a 2 months or so ago, and still haven't gotten any kind of notice yet, and can't find any info on their site.

they sent me my check the other day. Basically I got notification they had got it about a week before I recieved my rebate

[quote name='ph33r m3']Woo! Our team beat #4 seeded Inglemoor, tough game too, this fat guy from the other team, I was going around a backdoor screen and bam hit his fat ass. Oh here's a pic from a website my friend gave me. This is Clarence Trent folks' future NBA talent. BTW, i'm #22, he got the pass from our SG between 2 guys, nasty dunk.

http://mickwhite.org/kvs/sports_photos/03-08-06-state-wed-ricky/target153.html
target153.html

target153.html
[/quote] what the hell is this?
http://mickwhite.org/kvs/sports_photos/03-08-06-state-wed-ricky/target59.html
http://mickwhite.org/kvs/sports_photos/03-08-06-state-wed-ricky/target61.html

[quote name='Lice']I forgot about that game crossfire... All along i thought it meant this...
cnncrossfiread.jpg

Crossfire board game wins hands down on those crusty old men... and the dope tucker in the bow tie...[/QUOTE]
JSonCNN.jpg

"sorry guys, you've been replaced by a children's game"

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Haven't seen it for that price B&M (But I haven't looked either, as I just discovered the 20 dollar tag yesterday), but it seems to be that price online.

Amazon(TRU), GameStop, for sure have it for 20.

And there's probably a code floating around for free shipping on GS(I'm not sure, not a big online buyer. :\)

I'm heading to Target tomorrow to see if it's 20 there- if it is, I'm buying it. If not, I guess I'll buy online and drop a little extra for shipping. I think it's really fun now that I've played it for more than 5 minutes, and for twenty dollars it seems great!

Also, oh my God. Just finished episode 6 of 24s1, and this is fucking crazy. I don't thik I'll be able to survive when I finish the season- I'm gonna have to buy s2. This show is crazy.

Edit: Target.com has it for 20 as well. Hopefully that's an in-store price as well. It seems to be a unviersal price drop?[/QUOTE]
I don't know if it still works, but there's always the buy 2 $20 or more and get $10 off and free shipping.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87042

[quote name='sixersballernum3']
[/quote]
I loved Season 1 but I think Season 2 completely blows it out of the water.

[quote name='dcfox']I loved Season 1 but I think Season 2 completely blows it out of the water.[/quote]

Well, that's good to hear. At least it doesn't start off strong and then just die in season 2. I ignored this show for so long, and now I wonder why I did so. It's great! Thank you Target, for a great deal, getting me hooked.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Yeah, I was considering that, but I can't think of another $20 game I want right now. :whistle2:\

Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I could get a higher priced game, but then kind of like what's the point...

James Carville is going to have a sports radio show coming on in the near future. He seems pretty on the ball so I wonder how it turns out. (its on XM radio)

[quote name='beerguy961']Same here. I could get a higher priced game, but then kind of like what's the point...[/quote]

Yeah, that kinda takes the point away. I had God of War in my cart at GS with CoM, and was about to check out, but I realized that I was buying GoW just to get in on the deal, and I'd rather just buy CoM, since I don't really want GoW anyway.

Damn deals.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Does anyone know how to track rebate status from FYE? I bought KotH Season 4 from them back in mid-December, and sent in a rebate about a 2 months or so ago, and still haven't gotten any kind of notice yet, and can't find any info on their site.[/quote]

Never got word from them about my Beavis & Butthead Vol 1. rebate... finally after about 2 months, I called up and talked to Andrew, the regional marketing rep for Transworld. He looked into it, found no record, but authorized a rebate, which led to my questions about how to cash a check when they massacre you're last name (see last OTT).

Call Transworld. They'll take forever to get back to you, but if it's a sizeable enough rebate, it may be worth it.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Yeah, that kinda takes the point away. I had God of War in my cart at GS with CoM, and was about to check out, but I realized that I was buying GoW just to get in on the deal, and I'd rather just buy CoM, since I don't really want GoW anyway.

Damn deals.[/quote]

I was thinking of using that deal to get GoW and GT4... but I'm lazy so I'll just wait til BB runs a 2 for $30 deal so I can get the RZ points. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back