The Crossfire OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
These laundry cards aren't that bad, as I get an extra 10% of what I put on the card. I put $20 on it and got $2 extra. Not bad.

Now I'm on Spring Break, though it's just midterm break for me. I think I'll try to beat some of the games I've started and not finished and just relax.

[quote name='DT778']My bank is trying to take one of my dollars
03/09/06 CHECKCARD ACTIVITY $1.00 (pending)[/quote]

Did you buy gas with it? A lot of times with check cards, gas (and other similar transactions) only authorize a dollar at first, then ask for the total minus a dollar afterwards.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Did you buy gas with it? A lot of times with check cards, gas (and other similar transactions) only authorize a dollar at first, then ask for the total minus a dollar afterwards.[/quote]
No, I didn't use my card today.

Hmm, could be the curse of the bad business...
I had a restaurant wait almost 3 months to bill me for dinner on my card. Jackmonkeys.

In other news, does anyone know if a Samurai Champloo box set is going to be released, preferably thinkpak?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']These laundry cards aren't that bad, as I get an extra 10% of what I put on the card. I put $20 on it and got $2 extra. Not bad.

Now I'm on Spring Break, though it's just midterm break for me. I think I'll try to beat some of the games I've started and not finished and just relax.[/QUOTE]
And I have three finals next week!

I was looking to move my GC into my room so I could play some of my games, but the power and av cords are nowhere to be found. :whistle2:(

Edit: I can use my SNES AV cable, but I still need a power cable. :whistle2:(

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Hmm, could be the curse of the bad business...
I had a restaurant wait almost 3 months to bill me for dinner on my card. Jackmonkeys.

In other news, does anyone know if a Samurai Champloo box set is going to be released, preferably thinkpak?[/quote]
well Ill see what it shows tomorrow.

[quote name='crazytalkx']My spring break doesn't come until April.........[/QUOTE]

Mine's over, I'm pissed because I wasted it. Then again my whole life is a spring break so what's the difference.

[quote name='beerguy961']And I have three finals next week![/quote]

I don't have any finals, but I've been scrambling to turn shit in to my english teacher, who fails you if you miss even only one assignment. You have to turn everything in, or an automatic F. So I have to race to get the stuff done that I missed when I was sick. :bomb: I'm pretty worried.. Hopefully he'll accept everything and I can, you know, graduate.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Dueling Pianos + $1 bacardis + last night of spring break = 1 drunk mother fucker[/QUOTE]

hmm, a male drinking bacardi? Who'da thunk it..

bacardi_duo.jpg

And in other news I got my tax refund today. Woot!

[quote name='Mike23']hmm, a male drinking bacardi? Who'da thunk it..[/QUOTE]

You obviously missed the "$1" that preceeded the "bacardi" part. My cheapness knows no bounds. I pretty much hate bacardi but for $1, I put aside my hatred and forget about the inevitable hangover the next day (although it wasn't that bad this time around).

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You obviously missed the "$1" that preceeded the "bacardi" part. My cheapness knows no bounds. I pretty much hate bacardi but for $1, I put aside my hatred and forget about the inevitable hangover the next day (although it wasn't that bad this time around).[/QUOTE]
My mental process has me wondering if there's a market for dong-shaped booze bottles now. I bet they could be a hit among the fellating crowd on either side of the gender divide.

"That was 3D."

Damn, the GBA cartridge looks to stick out a bunch. (heh... Badonkadonk catridge.) Was it flush on the original DS? This kinda defeats the purpose of leaving a second game in your DS doesn't it?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']"That was 3D."

Damn, the GBA cartridge looks to stick out a bunch. (heh... Badonkadonk catridge.) Was it flush on the original DS? This kinda defeats the purpose of leaving a second game in your DS doesn't it?[/QUOTE]
I was flush in the original DS, but the the Lite has a cover that makes it flush. Basically you won't be leaving a GBA game in the DS.

So, I found this nifty shelf in the neighbor's trash pile, and it just so happens it fits my DS games perfectly! So I took it. I used to have my DS games on a shelf, and it didn't look like I had that many. I mean, I knew I had pretty many, but now that I have them on this shelf, I feel like I have too many DS games for just getting my DS last April. :\

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Mmmmm. Alphabatized...[/quote]

Totally. Except.. Jump should be before Kirby, and Lost should be before Mario. Oops! Oh well. I'll go fix that. :[

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I hope your neighbor didn't see you digging through their trash. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah I hope they didn't. But they're moving anyway, so.. whatever.

I want to stain it now.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Totally. Except.. Jump should be before Kirby, and Lost should be before Mario. Oops! Oh well. I'll go fix that. :[

Yeah I hope they didn't. But they're moving anyway, so.. whatever.

I want to stain it now.[/quote]

DS is only the second system where collecting every game made for it sounded like a good idea to me (1st was Dreamcast).

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']With blood? :twisted: :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

Either that or wood stain. I can't decide.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I would have gone with "Put that back in your pants!"

but thats just me.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Great fuckin story: Newsarama

You can skip the baby parts[/quote]

Oh yeah the description PWNED by Hustler, MTV and comics writer Paul Jenkins.

(First time I think ive ever used pwned...ive gone even more retarded...)

You learn something new each day. Apparently there is a mercy rule in the World Baseball Classic, after seeing the USA-South America game end after five innings with a score of 17-0 US.

[quote name='karsh']You learn something new each day. Apparently there is a mercy rule in the World Baseball Classic, after seeing the USA-South America game end after five innings with a score of 17-0 US.[/QUOTE]
Are you sure that's not South Africa, as I don't think a whole continent got a team in the WBC? It happened before with Japan beating China a few days ago.

Time for some Gladius.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Are you sure that's not South Africa, as I don't think a whole continent got a team in the WBC? It happened before with Japan beating China a few days ago.

Time for some Gladius.[/quote]

South America, South Africa, either way, they got their asses handed to them.

[quote name='beerguy961']Can't seem to find good torrents these days. Not that I'm asking for help or anything....[/quote]

Is it because you don't know where to dl stuff or just run out of things to dl?

On subject of torrents it would be really cool if someone had mind of mencia ep. 13. Not that I'm not asking for help.

My target finally got guitar hero but it was 69.99 so I just ended up buying UNO.

[quote name='karsh']South America, South Africa, either way, they got their asses handed to them.[/QUOTE]
They had Canada going for most of their game, so this was kind of a surprise. I would've thought that they'd put up more of a fight, but I guess the US wanted it more.

[quote name='DT778']On subject of torrents it would be really cool if someone had mind of mencia ep. 13. Not that I'm not asking for help.

My target finally got guitar hero but it was 69.99 so I just ended up buying UNO.[/quote]

Carlos Mencia just furthers the stereotype that Carlos Mencia is funny.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Carlos Mencia just furthers the stereotype that Carlos Mencia is funny.[/QUOTE]

What's a good term for the polar-opposite of "funny"..? Let's see... Oh, yeah! "Carlos Mencia"!

[quote name='karsh']South America, South Africa, either way, they got their asses handed to them.[/QUOTE]
They had Canada going for most of their game, so this was kind of a surprise. I would've thought that they'd put up more of a fight, but I guess the US wanted it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back