The Dark Knight Alternate ending

[quote name='whoknows']My ending to the movie is that the Joker dies and people stop quoting him.[/QUOTE]

lmao yes perfect ending if you add in no more of those stupid joker faces put on pictures. i still dont get all the hype around him it was an ok movie but his joker wasnt that great.

[quote name='lokizz']lmao yes perfect ending if you add in no more of those stupid joker faces put on pictures. i still dont get all the hype around him it was an ok movie but his joker wasnt that great.[/QUOTE]

Whose joker was better?

if youre going to throw in all jokers animated and live action Mark Hamill to me is the best joker followed by jack nicholson.

You are an idiot. That ending would have gone against the whole morality of the series and ruined what the new Batman movies are all about.

[quote name='whoknows']My ending to the movie is that the Joker dies and people stop quoting him.[/QUOTE]
y so srs

[quote name='lokizz']if youre going to throw in all jokers animated and live action Mark Hamill to me is the best joker followed by jack nicholson.[/QUOTE]

Maybe if we're just counting the voice, Hamil would be good. His body of work as the Joker surpasses anybody else, but it was all voicework. Ledger's voice had a Southern twang to it at times. Nicholson's voice was Jack Nicholson.

Nicholson? No. Batman was the best of that series, but he just seemed too gimmicky like the 1950s style Joker.

Ledger? He was like Alan Moore's Killing Joke.

Nicholson's Joker was and remains popular because Nicholson was playing him. If anybody else played that role, it would be viewed like Arnie's Mr. Freeze, Carrie's Riddler, Devito's Penguin or Jones' Two Face.

Devito's Penguin was not that bad. You actually felt sad for the character, especially when his penguins drag him into the water. Actually, the entire movie was depressing.

DeVito's Penguin was bad because it wasn't really The Penguin. The whole movie turned him into a freak show instead of a powerful organized crime figure. That and the whole riding the mechanical Batmobile, penguin's carrying his fat corpse to the water and his army of penguin's with missle launchers seemed a bit too much, even for a comic book movie.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Devito's Penguin was not that bad. You actually felt sad for the character, especially when his penguins drag him into the water. Actually, the entire movie was depressing.[/QUOTE]

yeah but he was a gross creepy bastard with all that goop seeping from his mouth. i like the more traditional penguin you see in the comics and i dig the one from that new batman cartoons that was on fox kids. btw they wasted christopher walken in that film. he should have been his own villan.

if i was gonna cast someone as the joker itd be between joaquim phoenix and Jeremy Renner ( guy kicked ass in hurt locker).

the movie was ok but thats it ok. its like ive always said if heath ledger didnt die would people really be going on and on about how great his joker was? he was a damn good actor on his way to greatness but his joker was just ok. better than that guys batman hell yes but compard to others no. ill say this his joker was better than the majority of batman villans in previous movies ( barring the nicholson joker, michelle peifers catwoman and jim careys riddler).

[quote name='lokizz']the movie was ok but thats it ok. its like ive always said if heath ledger didnt die would people really be going on and on about how great his joker was? he was a damn good actor on his way to greatness but his joker was just ok. better than that guys batman hell yes but compard to others no. ill say this his joker was better than the majority of batman villans in previous movies ( barring the nicholson joker, michelle peifers catwoman and jim careys riddler).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for confirming you have bad taste in everything.

[quote name='Frogurt.man']Thanks for confirming you have bad taste in everything.[/QUOTE]

well i did date your mom for a while so youve got me there kudos :). hell youre probably one of those people who enjoy the transformers movies.

[quote name='lokizz']well i did date your mom for a while so youve got me there kudos :). [/QUOTE]

My mother said you were selfish during sex.

She also didn't appreciate the whole hole in the bottom of the popcorn container. It was $7 and it was still 3/4 full. Next time, wait until you're in the theater, too.

[quote name='lokizz']well i did date your mom for a while so youve got me there kudos :). hell youre probably one of those people who enjoy the transformers movies.[/QUOTE]

She did tell me she had to break it off with you. Said you were into scat play or something. I'm not surprised given your bad taste.

Yes I did enjoy Transformers, hated ROTF, but if you honestly think Batman Forever was some how enjoyable due to Jim Carrey's academy award winning performance and was better than Heath Ledger's imagining of the joker you have no hope.

[quote name='Frogurt.man']She did tell me she had to break it off with you. Said you were into scat play or something. I'm not surprised given your bad taste.

Yes I did enjoy Transformers, hated ROTF, but if you honestly think Batman Forever was some how enjoyable due to Jim Carrey's academy award winning performance and was better than Heath Ledger's imagining of the joker you have no hope.[/QUOTE]

everything you said is negated by the fact you like transformers.

bread's done
Back