The Dark Knight Exclusives

joker______

CAGiversary!
saw this at superherohype.com & all credit goes to LEGO Penguin

Not only will MANY stores be doing a Midnight Opening, but also, there are NINE different versions of the film released that day. This is what Best Buy will be carrying...

Dark Knight: Fullscreen Version

Dark Knight: Widescreen Version

Dark Knight: Special Edition

Dark Knight: Special Edition (w/ Batman Mask)
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE

Dark Knight: Special Edition (w/ Clown Mask)
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE

Dark Knight: Blu-Ray

Dark Knight: Blu-Ray (w/ Batpod)

Dark Knight: Blu-Ray (w/ Batman Mask)
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE

Dark Knight: Blu-Ray (w/ Clown Mask)
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE

Dark Knight: Soundtrack Special Edition

BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE mini-statues available for $9.99

jokerbestbuy.jpg

batmanbestbuy.jpg

Wal-Mart Exclusive
"Bonus Comic Book" and "Commemorative Coin" (AKA Harvey Dent's coin).
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10726993

Circuit City Exclusive

**** Circuit City Exclusive: Free Batman logo journal with the purchase of The Dark Knight 2 Disc Limited Edition DVD // While supplies last // It looks like the Circuit City version has a Joker: “Why So Serious?” Slipcover

Target Exclusive

Batman: The Dark Knight – Target Exclusive Blu-Ray Edition >>>> $29.99 ****

DVSY23180.jpg
**** Only At Target! Both the Deluxe and Blu-Ray versions have collectible Batman mask packaging. Also included is a digital copy and bonus footage & features // Quantities limited // No rain checks

credit to speedy

Hollywood Video Exclusive

i dont have a pic but i saw this today going up to HWV,when you buy a copy of TDK you get a set of BatEars,it doesnt sound like a good Exclusive but just throwing it out there

FYE

movie comes in the steel book cases----->no pic

jokerbestbuy.jpg
batmanbestbuy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
in response to your ?'s

Is the bonus disc from Target the same featurette as the blu ray batman unmasked?

yes it is. bonus disc is just a separate dvd marked batman unmasked

Circuit city - What is included with the journal? Any info or is it a blank book?

the journal is just a batman logo and blank pages inside. some have also reported that there is a joker card inside similar to that of the freebie Best buy is giving out.

Walmart - The box says coin is plastic and the comic book is small. What scene is the comic book?

coin is supposedly metal but i cant confirm this one.

The comic book is a reproduction of Batman #1, featuring The Joker, and Detective Comics #66, featuring Two-Face. The comic is the size of a DVD case, usual for most freebies that come with DVD releases.

The coin is metal and almost could be mistaken for the real thing, thus they imprinted the word "COPY" on its unscratched side.

[quote name='Ultros']Is the bonus disc from Target the same featurette as the blu ray batman unmasked?

Circuit city - What is included with the journal? Any info or is it a blank book?

Walmart - The box says coin is plastic and the comic book is small. What scene is the comic book?[/quote]

You have until Saturday to avail the release week sale price for the mentioned above.

Come Sunday they are marked to their MSRP cost.

I should've asked before the week of release sales ended. But does anyone have any pics of the Circuit City exclusive DVD packaging? Like the actual DVD and journal outside the slipcase. I was wondering if the DVD case had the "Why so Serious?" cover or if that was just the slipcase. Thanks!

[quote name='Thedrknss48']I should've asked before the week of release sales ended. But does anyone have any pics of the Circuit City exclusive DVD packaging? Like the actual DVD and journal outside the slipcase. I was wondering if the DVD case had the "Why so Serious?" cover or if that was just the slipcase. Thanks![/quote]
look back a page or two for Xage's post

[quote name='shadowkast']look back a page or two for Xage's post[/quote]

There weren't any pics of the DVD case outside the slipcase. I was wondering if the DVD itself has the "Why So Serious" cover art.

[quote name='blueweltall']Anybody interested in getting this collectable? Not as cool as the Hot Toy version but it's on sale for $26.99, normal retail price of about $70-$90.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Knight-B...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1229249908&sr=8-1

I normally don't buy this kind of stuff but the Dark Knight is such a good movie that I just wanted to show off how much I loved the movie.[/quote]

Sadly it's up to $57. If it was still $27 I would of bought one.

Dark Knight Blu Ray Steelbook with Exclusive Postcards from Futureshop

DK_FS01.jpg

My Updated Dark Knight Collection

DK_ALL01.jpg

[quote name='xage']
Dark Knight Blu Ray Steelbook with Exclusive Postcards from Futureshop

DK_FS01.jpg

My Updated Dark Knight Collection

DK_ALL01.jpg
[/quote]

sweet man, but which copy do you watch? lol

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I don't know, but I wonder why they even offer fullscreen DVDs anymore. No offense, but anyone that buys that is a fool.[/quote]

And especially for this movie which was meant to be seen in an IMAX.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']What does TWEC stand for? Is that the steebook from FYE?[/QUOTE]

TWEC stands for transworld entertainment corp, which has FYE, Coconuts, wherehouse, and secondspin.com stores.

bread's done
Back