The Dawn of A New Era OTT (CheapyD did a great job on retooling the boards, eh?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I don't see these boxes that people keep saying are appearing everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Should be an icon of a piece of paper next to the thread. Hover your mouse over it, and if you posted in it, it will tell you how many times you did.

[quote name='Trakan']Should be an icon of a piece of paper next to the thread. Hover your mouse over it, and if you posted in it, it will tell you how many times you did.[/QUOTE]

It's witch craft I tell you. WITCH CRAFT!

[quote name='Trakan']Should be an icon of a piece of paper next to the thread. Hover your mouse over it, and if you posted in it, it will tell you how many times you did.[/QUOTE]

I get nothing. :cry:

Crash I know you use IE, Duo, what do you use? I doubt it, but it could have something to do with it. I'm using FireFox.

Crash you liar! It's not your birthday! :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I had 50 posts in the last OTT.[/QUOTE]

60 for me. Feels kind of weird knowing you and I made up more than 1/5 of the entire OTT. :lol:

[quote name='Trakan']Crash I know you use IE, Duo, what do you use? I doubt it, but it could have something to do with it. I'm using FireFox.

Crash you liar! It's not your birthday! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Boy does it feel great to be so old. :lol:

The new Jak, Ratchet, and Sly games look great. I can't wait to see them when they're closer to release. Check out my forum to see the changes from their predecessors.

Well, I used my tablet, and drew Kiriyama (the guy in my sig), after he was blinded.
kiriyama2jj.jpg

Trying to work on my shading as you can see.

There's this law firm that keeps advertising on TV called the "mike ghalager law firm". They get three attractive "office assistants" to do the commercial, they're not even trying to be serious and are wearing strapless dresses. Seriously, are you gonna trust a law firm that's using sex to sell itself?

[quote name='alonzomourning23']There's this law firm that keeps advertising on TV called the "mike ghalager law firm". They get three attractive "office assistants" to do the commercial, they're not even trying to be serious and are wearing strapless dresses. Seriously, are you gonna trust a law firm that's using sex to sell itself?[/QUOTE]

Yes. TEN CHARACTERS

[quote name='alonzomourning23']There's this law firm that keeps advertising on TV called the "mike ghalager law firm". They get three attractive "office assistants" to do the commercial, they're not even trying to be serious and are wearing strapless dresses. Seriously, are you gonna trust a law firm that's using sex to sell itself?[/QUOTE]

No, but i would probably go in for a few consulatations

Did anyone see AD tonight? I love all the shots they took at Fox on tonights episode-having the number of houses in the contract cut back from 22 to 18, just like the episode order, and the Family Guy ads on the website. Good stuff!
I'm also happy they moving down in the building saved the Bluth company. Perhaps that could be forshadowing that AD is renewed and will be changing timeslots. I have my fingers crossed.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Did anyone see AD tonight? I love all the shots they took at Fox on tonights episode-having the number of houses in the contract cut back from 22 to 18, just like the episode order, and the Family Guy ads on the website. Good stuff!
I'm also happy they moving down in the building saved the Bluth company. Perhaps that could be forshadowing that AD is renewed and will be changing timeslots. I have my fingers crossed.[/QUOTE]

I loved Castellaneta as the doctor, especially when he was like "D'oh". That was genius. Plus I loved Tony Wonder and his food from various parts of his body trick. And who doesn't love the one doctor who makes his awkward pauses. "There's nothing I can do for your son...........*Whole family looks stunned*.........Because the best doctor in the state has already taken care of him! I love this show.

[quote name='karsh']I loved Castellaneta as the doctor, especially when he was like "D'oh". That was genius. Plus I loved Tony Wonder and his food from various parts of his body trick. And who doesn't love the one doctor who makes his awkward pauses. "There's nothing I can do for your son...........*Whole family looks stunned*.........Because the best doctor in the state has already taken care of him! I love this show.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's one of my favorite shows that's consistantly funny, along with one that not many others seem to like: King of the Hill.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yeah, it's one of my favorite shows that's consistantly funny, along with one that not many others seem to like: King of the Hill.[/QUOTE]

I used to like KotH, but after awhile, I didn't find it that funny anymore. I don't know what it was or even where it happened, but it lost it's appeal. I don't even watch it anymore.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...esneeze-20/002-0402603-8130422?v=glance&s=hpc

love the reviews...

"I've tried many anal douche products in the past, and this one is by far the most unreliable. The first day it worked without fail. It was a douche machine. Then day 2 came around, and the at about 2pm, the 5th or so time I used it for the day the end broke off in my anus. It took me 5 hours, and the help of my partner Leon and some needle nose plyers to get it out. Boy was THAT an embarrassing experience.

I attempted to return this item, expecting to get a full refund because the warranty was not close to expired, and was informed that it was not possible.

Don't get this item, its a pain in the ass. Pun intended. "

I didnt want to read thru 4 pages of stuff so I'll say it now. This board seems to $$$$ing hate Mozilla Firefox.

I've spent two days thinking that the board was down again all because I use Mozilla. Is this going to be fixed any time soon?

[quote name='GTmaster39']I didnt want to read thru 4 pages of stuff so I'll say it now. This board seems to $$$$ing hate Mozilla Firefox.

I've spent two days thinking that the board was down again all because I use Mozilla. Is this going to be fixed any time soon?[/QUOTE]

It's worked fine for me. Although I guess I won't be getting the "PM" popups.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']It's worked fine for me. Although I guess I won't be getting the "PM" popups.[/QUOTE]

Check your CP, there's an option there to get the popups if you want them.

GT, post your problem in the feedback forum and Cheapy can help you figure out what's wrong and see how to fix it.

[quote name='crazytalkx']:rofl: :rofl:
Did anybody watch the Teen Titans/Beavis and Butthead skit on Robot Chicken?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the biggest laugh from me was the end of the Peanuts one.

"Meet the kite eating tree, you son of a bitch!"

[quote name='Wshakspear']http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...esneeze-20/002-0402603-8130422?v=glance&s=hpc

love the reviews...

"I've tried many anal douche products in the past, and this one is by far the most unreliable. The first day it worked without fail. It was a douche machine. Then day 2 came around, and the at about 2pm, the 5th or so time I used it for the day the end broke off in my anus. It took me 5 hours, and the help of my partner Leon and some needle nose plyers to get it out. Boy was THAT an embarrassing experience.

I attempted to return this item, expecting to get a full refund because the warranty was not close to expired, and was informed that it was not possible.

Don't get this item, its a pain in the ass. Pun intended. "[/QUOTE]

When my anal douche finally arrived, I was so excited that I dropped trou rigt in front of Samuel, the UPS man. He opened the box for me and showed me how to "Go Brown".

:rofl:

[quote name='Kaijufan']Did anyone see AD tonight? I love all the shots they took at Fox on tonights episode-having the number of houses in the contract cut back from 22 to 18, just like the episode order, and the Family Guy ads on the website. Good stuff!
I'm also happy they moving down in the building saved the Bluth company. Perhaps that could be forshadowing that AD is renewed and will be changing timeslots. I have my fingers crossed.[/QUOTE]

AD is the best show on network television.

Yeesh I feel so bad now for troubling the head cheap ass/honcho with the links even though he knows. Sorry since my thread got lock'd/closed!

Anybody notice that, that no longer are they lock'd but closed. Weird I say :lol:.

I missed it too, damn you God Of War!

I'll catch the repeat, unless I'm still playing GoW. i'm up to Pandora's Temple, and just got the Blade of Artemis. Awesome weapon.

What channel was it on today? AS/Cartoon Network or Fox?

Damn, GoW keeps sounding better. How long have you been playing so far, Sneaky, and how far into it do you think you are?

[quote name='karsh']In Before the Close'd?[/QUOTE]

I guess Casey can no longer be mad when somebody says In B4 Da Lock since it no longer applies. Somebody, quick go change that one gif that furiously goes with Caseys av, the word locks, and something else.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I guess Casey can no longer be mad when somebody says In B4 Da Lock since it no longer applies. Somebody, quick go change that one gif that furiously goes with Caseys av, the word locks, and something else.[/QUOTE]

Why change our entire "LOCK'D" system, when you can merely change the image of the Closed button to Locked?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']AD = Arrested Development in this case.[/QUOTE]

Oh Phew...yaeh I've been actually keeping up with that show but missed it tonight. Guess I'll wait for to see it either on DVD on a rerun. I originally thought that AD= American Dad and was like Schwa :shock: I missed it, since I thought that show looked promising especially after the first episode after the Superbowl.

[quote name='Moxio']Why change our entire "LOCK'D" system, when you can merely change the image of the Closed button to Locked?[/QUOTE]

Because it's time for in with the new and out with the old. We're moving on upto CAG 2.0. We need to upgrade everything. Even the OTTs need to upgrade. No long shall it be mere hilarity and nonsense/randomity (is that even a word, who cares) but intellectual conversation that is stimulating. I'm sure that defender will like that and will encourage us and that the CAG community as a whole will accept us again. :lol: It's time to ship shape or ship out (I think that's how the saying goes). WSB should make a RoboCheapy 2.0 or something like that.

[quote name='zewone']Back from Cancun! I know you all missed the beloved zewone! :D[/QUOTE]

I was just there and came back today. Cabo Wabo is a fun place to go but the T-Shirts are damn expensive. Oh well, I still picked one up.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Because it's time for in with the new and out with the old. We're moving on upto CAG 2.0. We need to upgrade everything. Even the OTTs need to upgrade. No long shall it be mere hilarity and nonsense/randomity (is that even a word, who cares) but intellectual conversation that is stimulating. I'm sure that defender will like that and will encourage us and that the CAG community as a whole will accept us again. :lol: It's time to ship shape or ship out (I think that's how the saying goes). WSB should make a RoboCheapy 2.0 or something like that.[/QUOTE]

A RoboCheapy 2.0 would be sweet. More gadgets and flashing lights. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back