The Dawn of A New Era OTT (CheapyD did a great job on retooling the boards, eh?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Back from Cancun! I know you all missed the beloved zewone! :D[/QUOTE]

WB! Pick up any clean whores, or did you go dirty?

I mean... how were the beaches? :bouncy:

[quote name='Moxio']A RoboCheapy 2.0 would be sweet. More gadgets and flashing lights. ;)[/QUOTE]

I know one feature that could be added if WSB does one, the infamous steel angel banky machine gun breasts with actual animation like in sj41's. :lol:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I know one feature that could be added if WSB does one, the infamous steel angel banky machine gun breasts with actual animation like in sj41's. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Maybe with chaingun-like rotation or something?

Can anyone recommend me some good cheap PS1 game from 1.50 to 3 bucks or so for free saver shipping when I order SH:C. Please with a cherry on top.

[quote name='Moxio']A RoboCheapy 2.0 would be sweet. More gadgets and flashing lights. ;)[/QUOTE]

Maybe he can get the laser nipple upgrades like on WSB's anime av.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Can anyone recommend me some good cheap PS1 game from 1.50 to 3 bucks or so for free saver shipping when I order SH:C. Please with a cherry on top.[/QUOTE]

Ridge Racer Type 4!

[quote name='Moxio']Maybe with chaingun-like rotation or something?[/QUOTE]

:lol: Exactly. Oooh I know, and maybe a red glowing eye like in the terminator movies. Hmm.....that'd be kind of a cool. A Robocop/Terminator mix. Wonder how that would pan out.

That could actually be a cool movie too. An army of Robocops versus an army of Terminators.

I wonder how many people on Fear Factor have just wanted to punch Joe Rogan in the face? Hell, I usually want to do it mayself just after watching the show for about 2 or 3 minues.

Does CAG seem to load slower than before to anyone else? Ive got posts per page at 50, but even at 20 it slower...

[quote name='Wshakspear']Does CAG seem to load slower than before to anyone else? Ive got posts per page at 50, but even at 20 it slower...[/QUOTE]

It seems that way to me.

[quote name='Wshakspear']Does CAG seem to load slower than before to anyone else? Ive got posts per page at 50, but even at 20 it slower...[/QUOTE]

It did to me during the first night, but then my torrents were finished and the site went much faster. It's a little slower than the old one's but I'll wait until everything's settled to make a final judgement.

[quote name='GTmaster39']I didnt want to read thru 4 pages of stuff so I'll say it now. This board seems to $$$$ing hate Mozilla Firefox.

I've spent two days thinking that the board was down again all because I use Mozilla. Is this going to be fixed any time soon?[/QUOTE]

I'm using FireFox right now and have no problems. Its fast as hell no matter what browser I use, actually.

[quote name='CheapyD']I'm using FireFox right now and have no problems. Its fast as hell, actually.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy in the OTT! Cheapt in the OTT! This is madness!

OHMYGAWD! STUNNER! STUNNER! STUNNER!

[quote name='KrazyKefka']CheapyD posting in the OTT - the second sign of the Apocalypse.[/QUOTE]

It burns like hell $$$$ just to see if it auto edits yet

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont believe the OTT is showing up on the main page as being most recently posted to?[/QUOTE]

I dont think it is refreshing correctly on the front page.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']There's a commercial for Bling it On, instant bling.
What the $$$$ is wrong with America? It's shit like this that makes everyone hate us.[/QUOTE]
by everyone..you mean me, dont you?

"I can describe college radio in 5 words:
Dead air, um, Dead air"

That just keeps repeating in my head, and i just keep on laughing...

[quote name='dc snake']I use to live by the front page, but the way its set up now, its just useless. :([/QUOTE]

Use the Index. ;)

Grr... My Marvel Vs Capcom from Eb Games still hasn't arrived after three weeks. I just called and they told me to call back in three more and then they'll start an "investigation." I hope it shows up this week.

FantasticFourMovie.com

after choosing language, and skipping the opening animation, press F4 at the main screen (has revolving "loading"/screens) and you'll go to the Von Doom "hacked" page. There is vido link which was the ShoWest trailer. Longer, and quite a bit better than anything else released.

It now gone from
Catwoman

up to

Old FF movie.

There's still a few things left before i can upgrade it to "Hulk" and if its VERY lucky, "X-men 1"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back