Shit
Shit
Ok
Ok
Ok
Meh, never finished watching
Shit

Hardly a must-see decade. :lol:[/QUOTE]
You stubborn piece of shi . . .:bomb: I can't believe you said Scarface was shit. Just one of the most iconic, oft quoted character in film history.

[quote name='dcfox']You stubborn piece of shi . . .:bomb: I can't believe you said Scarface was shit. Just one of the most iconic, oft quoted character in film history.[/QUOTE]

Also one of the most overrated and overwatched movies of all time by every wannabe ganster rap artist and his heartland disciples.

[quote name='dcfox']You stubborn piece of shi . . .:bomb: I can't believe you said Scarface was shit. Just one of the most iconic, oft quoted character in film history.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well it's pretty shitty. Can we do music next? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, well it's pretty shitty. Can we do music next? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Talking Heads
Micheal Jackson
Poison
Motley Crew
Tina Turner
Duran Duran
Tiffany
Bon Jovi
Van Halen

[quote name='zionoverfire']Talking Heads
Micheal Jackson
Poison
Motley Crew
Tina Turner
Duran Duran
Tiffany
Bon Jovi
Van Halen[/QUOTE]

I've completely forgotten who Talking Heads were. They were either so horrible I blocked them out or not horrible enough to be memorable. :lol:

Well Michael had some good songs, but you can hardly listen to them anymore.

I liked "Dr. Feelgood" (who knows why), but that's all the Crue has going for them.

The rest is shit.

[quote name='dcfox']80s music OTT?[/QUOTE]

Didn't we already have an 80s OTT a while back?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've completely forgotten who Talking Heads were. They were either so horrible I blocked them out or not horrible enough to be memorable. :lol:

Well Michael had some good songs, but you can hardly listen to them anymore.

I liked "Dr. Feelgood" (who knows why), but that's all the Crue has going for them.

The rest is shit.

Didn't we already have an 80s OTT a while back?[/QUOTE]
Pretty Hate Machine - 1989, what do you have to say about that :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Talking Heads
Micheal Jackson
Poison
Motley Crew
Tina Turner
Duran Duran
Tiffany
Bon Jovi
Van Halen[/QUOTE]

:drool:

[quote name='dcfox']80s music OTT?[/QUOTE]

Oh God, yes. Best OTT evar.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've completely forgotten who Talking Heads were. They were either so horrible I blocked them out or not horrible enough to be memorable. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Just... no. 'Once In a Lifetime' is unforgettable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back