The Dinosaur Comics OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cable just went out.

God damnit.

Stupid cable people.

How lame.

I'll see if I have school tomorrow by, like, 11 today.

Hope not.

I think the "comics" part is what threw people. YES it has OTT in it but a quick glance had comics front and center so I thought it was the comics thread.

...thank god that isnt a paper comic or i would have to piss on every copy that came into my store...and i would probably end up with some sort of dehydration.

that would be bad

[quote name='beerguy961']

Cause T-Rex says so![/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s funny but I can't decide why

and in an unrelated note - fuck MacroEcon - 10ish hours of studying over the last 2 days and I still feel like I was that mid term's prison bitch

Edited for caps ;)

[quote name='joevan']:whistle2:s funny but I can't decide why

and in an unrelated note - fuck MacroEcon - 10ish hours of studying over the last 2 days and I still feel like I was that mid term's prison bitch

Edited for caps ;)[/QUOTE]

And it'll only get worse. Bend over and grab your knees, joe. There's still the final. :lol:

[quote name='supadupacheap']I think the "comics" part is what threw people. YES it has OTT in it but a quick glance had comics front and center so I thought it was the comics thread.[/QUOTE]

That was the point

[quote name='Tiphireth']And it'll only get worse. Bend over and grab your knees, joe. There's still the final. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I. Hate. You.

[quote name='Tiphireth']And it'll only get worse. Bend over and grab your knees, joe. There's still the final. :lol:[/QUOTE]
A position I think he's practiced time and again, being a prison bitch. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Always happy to be the bringer of bad news. :D[/QUOTE]

Thats fine - I'll remember this. :twisted:

[quote name='shrike4242']A position I think he's practiced time and again, being a prison bitch. :lol:[/QUOTE]

hey - its not my fault I'm worth 3 packs of cigs

[quote name='joevan']hey - its not my fault I'm worth 3 packs of cigs[/QUOTE]
Damn, you must be putting out more these days, since I remember you saying you were worth just two. :shock:

I can only wonder what you're doing that has you worth the extra one. :whistle2:s

[quote name='joevan']Thats fine - I'll remember this. :twisted:
[/QUOTE]

Aw, you know we love you. Just.. not in the same way that dc or the midterm do. ;) :lol:

My cell ringtone is making me all nostalgic. Super Mario World theme. :D

[quote name='Tiphireth']My cell ringtone is making me all nostalgic. Super Mario World theme. :D[/QUOTE]

I am so hoping that Super Mario Bros. DS has an incredibly catchy new tune...i want that game to be nothing short of magical.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I am so hoping that Super Mario Bros. DS has an incredibly catchy new tune...i want that game to be nothing short of magical.[/QUOTE]

It would be nice if it has easter-eggs for having the Super Mario Advanced games in the cart slot, just like doing so with AoS on Castlevania DS gives you the rare ring from the start of the game.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Aw, you know we love you. Just.. not in the same way that dc or the midterm do. ;) :lol:

My cell ringtone is making me all nostalgic. Super Mario World theme. :D[/QUOTE]
Shoot, I get nostalgic ever tiem I see a 5 1/2 floppy (disc) or a ping pong table :rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']Damn, you must be putting out more these days, since I remember you saying you were worth just two. :shock:

I can only wonder what you're doing that has you worth the extra one. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s You win.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I am so hoping that Super Mario Bros. DS has an incredibly catchy new tune...i want that game to be nothing short of magical.[/QUOTE]
...in your pants.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Thanks for wasting a minute of my life, asshole.[/QUOTE]

Oh please. You are in the OTT. A thread devoted to wasting time.

You waive all right before you click on the link.

[quote name='Strell']Oh please. You are in the OTT. A thread devoted to wasting time.

You waive all right before you click on the link.[/QUOTE]

Ah - quackzills just a lonely little boy trapped in the body of a 40 year old man living in his parent's basement. He gets off on being a tool and trying to make others feel as worthless as he is :D
Lifes so much better if you put him on ignore :bouncy:

Now now, there's no need for all that. Just call him a little bitch and let him retort that you're somehow gay (a retort I am full well expecting, either that or a fanboy comment) so that he continues to feel a need to post.

[quote name='Strell']Now now, there's no need for all that. Just call him a little bitch and let him retort that you're somehow gay (a retort I am full well expecting, either that or a fanboy comment) so that he continues to feel a need to post.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: You're right - my mistake ;)

Lost count how many times I've been dubbed "gay" or a "FAGIT" -- Thanks Xbox Live. ;)

[quote name='Brak']Lost count how many times I've been dubbed "gay" or a "FAGIT" -- Thanks Xbox Live. ;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Yep. I get on Live with my sister (Level 26 team slayer) and shes always getting harassment worse than that despite the fact that shes an abover average player :whistle2:s

[quote name='joevan']:rofl: Yep. I get on Live with my sister (Level 26 team slayer) and shes always getting harassment worse than that despite the fact that shes an abover average player :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I liked playing with your sister. Where's she been?

[quote name='joevan']:rofl: Yep. I get on Live with my sister (Level 26 team slayer) and shes always getting harassment worse than that despite the fact that shes an abover average player :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
I read Joe's quote WAY too fast and saw "Yep. I get IT on Live with my sister"

Since when did Joe have an internet business I wondered.

[quote name='joevan']you and crispy both :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Well, not in that way... I don't think, anyway. It was funny to ice her, because she'd squawk (or something like that). Kinda like when you ice craven fiend, he yells "BULLSHIT" or "fuck" -- but it gets cut off by his death, so it makes me laugh for a good two or three hours straight.

People would tease rabbitt and your sister for being boyfriend and girlfriend. I think I missed something, though...

[quote name='Brak']Well, not in that way... I don't think, anyway. It was funny to ice her, because she'd squawk (or something like that). Kinda like when you ice craven fiend, he yells "BULLSHIT" or "fuck" -- but it gets cut off by his death, so it makes me laugh for a good two or three hours straight.

People would tease rabbitt and your sister for being boyfriend and girlfriend. I think I missed something, though...[/QUOTE]

oh, shit, I seriously thought you were joking - I didn't know what was going on with the clan - yea, she emits a high frequency "ehh" when she gets killed - which isnt too often when we play head to head unfortunately.

I musta missed somethign too - I pick on crispy b/c I think hes on her ICQ or whatever. Its all good.

When you read it you'll grimace cause it's terribly lame,
His posts and his rant all just sound the same...

Hopless people listen as he sounds his refrain
Nod in disbelieve as he throws his diatribes on them

People try to lift threads, but he throws them back down
And then complains about homosexuals and people on "that side" of town

Oh no, they say he’s got to go
Go Go Quackzilla, yeah
Oh no, to the VS threads he goes
Go go Quackzilla, yeah

Board records show again and again
How such post get put on ignore by women and men...
Quackzilla!

[quote name='twiztidjester']FAGIT[/QUOTE]

They really say it like that, too. I imagine a vivid voice bubble coming from their mouths, with that written inside. "FAGIT".

Also, since my Spartan uniform on Halo 2 is pink, the verbal abuse I recieve in the pre and post-game lobby is hysterical. "What kinda fagit uses pink!? WHAT A QUEER!!!" I love it when people think they're saying something that has never been said before -- let alone ten-billion times that day.

I reply with, "Yeah. I'm gay."

Weedsmoker420> Yeah. I know you are FAGIT.
Me> Yep... That's why I said it. I'm gay. What can I say?
Weedsmoker420> fuckIN FAGIT!
Me> I'm gay. C'mere and give me a kiss.
Weedsmoker420> You would want to, FAGIT!
Me> Yep... That's why I said it. I'm gay.
Weedsmoker420> fuck you!
Me> Mind if I like your balls?
Weedsmoker420> fuck you!!!!!
Me> Can I pound your ass? I'm gay.
Weedsmoker420> Shut-up, dude!!!!
Me> Ever wrap the end of a Sharpie pen in a sandwich bag and stick it up your ass?
Weedsmoker420 quit.

Read his last few lines with a pinch of fear in your internal dialogue. They actually get scared, which is hysterical.

I'm not gay, by the way.

[quote name='Brak']They really say it like that, too. I imagine a vivid voice bubble coming from their mouths, with that written inside. "FAGIT".

Also, since my Spartan uniform on Halo 2 is pink, the verbal abuse I recieve in the pre and post-game lobby is hysterical. "What kinda fagit uses pink!? WHAT A QUEER!!!" I love it when people think they're saying something that has never been said before -- let alone ten-billion times that day.

Weedsmoker420> fuck you!
Me> Ever wrap the end of a Sharpie pen in a sandwich bag and stick it up your ass?
Weedsmoker420 quit.

Read his last few lines with a pinch of fear in your internal dialogue. They actually get scared, which is hysterical.

I'm not gay, by the way.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl:
I almost choked on my sandwich on that one.

[quote name='shrike4242']Boy, did that sound wrong when I read it. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I was talkin' about playin' doctor. Duh. ;o

be14ez.jpg

I love this damned picture. :O

Cable's back, and no school until possibly Monday at the earliest. Apparantly a lot of schools have no electric and a lot of damage.

[quote name='Brak']They really say it like that, too. I imagine a vivid voice bubble coming from their mouths, with that written inside. "FAGIT".

Weedsmoker420> fuck you!
Weedsmoker420 quit.

I'm not gay, by the way.[/QUOTE]

lol (hehe it is a little tie fighter. Are you sure you not gay.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']No one likes to play with me :cry:[/QUOTE]
Oh, that is so not true. :roll:

[quote name='Strell']Brak luv the cock.[/QUOTE]
Strell, we all know it's just yours that he loves. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back