Strell, we all know it's just yours that he loves. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Correction!

EVERYONE luvs my cock.

Including myself.

Multiple times a day.

In the park.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']No one likes to play with me :cry:[/QUOTE]

You're just asking for shady comments with that line... :lol:

Made it through another day... and now there's a new OTT... :)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']No one likes to play with me :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sure they do Lulu, at least the first time. It's the whole "grinding thier hearts and minds into the ground and dashing thier hopes against the rocks" that tends to prevent them from coming back. :lol:

[quote name='Strell']Correction!

EVERYONE luvs my cock.

Including myself.

Multiple times a day.

In the park.[/QUOTE]

When did Strell start raising livestock?

EVERYONE luvs my cock.

Including myself.

Multiple times a day.

In the park.[/QUOTE]
Corretion again.

You luv yourself so frequently, no one else has a chance to do it. :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']Sure they do Lulu, at least the first time. It's the whole "grinding thier hearts and minds into the ground and dashing thier hopes against the rocks" that tends to prevent them from coming back. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Those succubi and their wicked ways. :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']
Those succubi and their wicked ways. :whistle2:s
[/QUOTE]

See now, I think shrike is trying to just get a rise out of Lulu.
He is a crafty old fucker, after all.

(We all already know that Lulu gets a rise out of Shrike. Wait! That doesn't sound right...)

[quote name='shrike4242']Corretion again.
You luv yourself so frequently, no one else has a chance to do it.
[/QUOTE]

I demand nothing less that perfection, satisfaction, and ejaculation.

In that order.

[quote name='JSweeney']See now, I think shrike is trying to just get a rise out of Lulu.
He is a crafty old fucker, after all.

(We all already know that Lulu gets a rise out of Shrike. Wait! That doesn't sound right...)[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s :whistle2:s :whistle2:s

And you're calling me the craft old fucker with that line tossed out there?

My my my. ;)

[quote name='Strell']I demand nothing less that perfection, satisfaction, and ejaculation.

In that order.[/QUOTE]
Explains why you're the only one who can handle such an important task. :rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']:whistle2:s :whistle2:s :whistle2:s

And you're calling me the craft old fucker with that line tossed out there?

My my my. ;)[/QUOTE]
It's the truth and you know it.

[quote name='shrike4242']
Explains why you're the only one who can handle such an important task. [/QUOTE]

Aye. Handle.

Strell for the win, ladies.

[quote name='shrike4242']And next thing you know, they'll be calling me the Devil.
[/QUOTE]

TU ES EL DIABLO!!!

[quote name='Strell']Aye. Handle.

Strell for the win, ladies.[/QUOTE]

For some reason, it doesn't seem like a win if use of an electron microscope and specialized apparatus can be implied.

[quote name='Strell']Aye. Handle.

Strell for the win, ladies.[/QUOTE]
Or at least, the quick mess with easy clean up. :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']TU ES EL DIABLO!!![/QUOTE]
At least, that's the going rumor. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Reminds me of Swordfish. Don't do it again. :bomb: ;)[/QUOTE]
Dare I ask why? :D

1280 x 1024 x 5 monitors, all with CAG on the displays, for picture purposes. ;)

[quote name='JSweeney']For some reason, it doesn't seem like a win if use of an electron microscope and specialized apparatus can be implied.[/QUOTE]
:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

He shoots, he scores!

My friend has two monitors set up, and, like...they act like one. There's only one keyboard and mouse it stuff...

It's so weird.

[quote name='JSweeney']For some reason, it doesn't seem like a win if use of an electron microscope and specialized apparatus can be implied.[/QUOTE]

Speaking from experience? Even if such things were required, you'd feel dwarfed none the less.

Also your Spanish is wrong.

I guess we all can have apple day today.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Reminds me of Swordfish. Don't do it again. :bomb: ;)[/QUOTE]
You're just jealous cause you only have one little 20" widescreen monitor...

[quote name='sixersballernum3']My friend has two monitors set up, and, like...they act like one. There's only one keyboard and mouse it stuff...

It's so weird.[/QUOTE]
They're hooked together virtually, with an extended Windows desktop across both of them.

Windows treats them like one big monitor.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']My friend has two monitors set up, and, like...they act like one. There's only one keyboard and mouse it stuff...

It's so weird.[/QUOTE]
A couple of my friends do that. It's dual screening. One does it specifically to play poker.

EVERYONE luvs my cock.

Including myself.

Multiple times a day.

In the park.[/QUOTE]

I thought the oark was our special place

Speaking from experience? Even if such things were required, you'd feel dwarfed none the less.

Now, now. There's no reason to turn this into a crank measuring contest.
I'm fairly certain noone would want to be tasked with officiating such an affront to both man and God.

Also your Spanish is wrong.

It should be. I don't speak Spanish.
Not to mention that I always mix up French and Spanish verb conjugations as well as a myriad of other words in both langauges.

You got something against Holley Berries boobies?

And sweet jumpin Jesus shrike... Is that a work setup or something? Are they setup linearly or as they're actually layed out?

[quote name='shrike4242']And next thing you know, they'll be calling me the Devil.

Well, when I end up pumping gas and have the pump look like this, I might be:
[url="http://imageshack.us/"][/url]

Plus, for you screen resolution junkies, I raise you a couple:

Excuse the crappy pics from my camera phone, if you would.[/QUOTE]

I don't know Shrike... my number are more questionable.

My student number in college ended in 666.
My employee id number ends in 666.
The first significant date in my contract is 6-6-6.

Holy shit. My mom bought 5 pound bags of both Sour Patch Kids and Smarties for Halloween. =O

We don;t need that much damn candy.

[quote name='Kayden']You got something against Holley Berries boobies?

And sweet jumpin Jesus shrike... Is that a work setup or something? Are they setup linearly or as they're actually layed out?[/QUOTE]
It's a setup for a client that I'm working with. The bottom 3 monitors and the upper left one are running off of one PC, the upper-right one is running off a second PC. They needed all those monitors for a custom application they run.

Of course I don't have anything against said boobies. :drool:

[quote name='JSweeney']I don't know Shrike... my number are more questionable.

My student number in college ended in 666.
My employee id number ends in 666.
The first significant date in my contract is 6-6-6.[/QUOTE]
I think you trump me there. :twisted:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Holy shit. My mom bought 5 pound bags of both Sour Patch Kids and Smarties for Halloween. =O

We don;t need that much damn candy.[/QUOTE]
You can never have too much candy.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's a setup for a client that I'm working with. The bottom 3 monitors and the upper left one are running off of one PC, the upper-right one is running off a second PC. They needed all those monitors for a custom application they run.

Of course I don't have anything against said boobies. :drool:

I think you trump me there. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s what do you do? Pay well? Work from home? Can I do it too?

(*hates job*)

[quote name='JSweeney']Sure they do Lulu, at least the first time. It's the whole "grinding thier hearts and minds into the ground and dashing thier hopes against the rocks" that tends to prevent them from coming back. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I beat all the guys at all the games so they don't want to play with me anymore. I killed my room-mate in DC Soul Calibur, my first time playing and I didn't even use the same character. He was supposedly very good at it too. I won every battle. So sad.
Are we talking about the same thing? Probably not.

Who thought after putting the exact date of the DQ8 release 11/22 on all the ads, Square would make the move to release it a week early when like every other game is coming out? Insanity.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yeah, I beat all the guys at all the games so they don't want to play with me anymore. I killed my room-mate in DC Soul Calibur, my first time playing and I didn't even use the same character. He was supposedly very good at it too. I won every battle. So sad.
Are we talking about the same thing? Probably not.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was talking about.
What did you think I was talking about?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']"Mr. Wizard! Get me the hell out of here!"[/QUOTE]

Damn you Banky. Now I've memories of Mr. Wizard's World floating around in my head.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Who thought after putting the exact date of the DQ8 release 11/22 on all the ads, Square would make the move to release it a week early when like every other game is coming out? Insanity.[/QUOTE]

Ummm. They really want to get that Final Fantasy demo out there?

[quote name='JSweeney']That's what I was talking about.
What did you think I was talking about?[/QUOTE]
Sex and wanting me, like you always do. Duh.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Sex and wanting me, like you always do. Duh.[/QUOTE]
That was what I read the conversation to be. Duh indeed.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Sex and wanting me, like you always do. Duh.[/QUOTE]

Don't flatter yourself, fraulein. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']That was what I read the conversation to be. Duh indeed.[/QUOTE]

We are all aware of and well aprised of your predelictions, old man. :D

[quote name='JSweeney']We are all aware of and well aprised of your predelictions, old man. :D[/QUOTE]
Careful down that path, there be tigers. ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Flattering myself gets me everywhere with myself.[/QUOTE]
That seems a little silly.

If you weren't getting everywhere with yourself, who would you complain to, yourself? :whistle2:s

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Holy shit. My mom bought 5 pound bags of both Sour Patch Kids and Smarties for Halloween. =O

We don;t need that much damn candy.[/QUOTE]
You can never have too much Sour Patch Kids. :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='zewone']You can never have too much Sour Patch Kids. :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]

I never had them before, so I tried them out. I have to agree... :drool:

[quote name='JSweeney']Damn you Banky. Now I've memories of Mr. Wizard's World floating around in my head.[/QUOTE]
Whatever happened to the wholesome days of television where you could have 70 year old men alone in the same room with a 12 year old and a video camera?

fuckin' school...

[quote name='Brak']They really say it like that, too. I imagine a vivid voice bubble coming from their mouths, with that written inside. "FAGIT".

Also, since my Spartan uniform on Halo 2 is pink, the verbal abuse I recieve in the pre and post-game lobby is hysterical. "What kinda fagit uses pink!? WHAT A QUEER!!!" I love it when people think they're saying something that has never been said before -- let alone ten-billion times that day.

I reply with, "Yeah. I'm gay."

Weedsmoker420> Yeah. I know you are FAGIT.
Me> Yep... That's why I said it. I'm gay. What can I say?
Weedsmoker420> fuckIN FAGIT!
Me> I'm gay. C'mere and give me a kiss.
Weedsmoker420> You would want to, FAGIT!
Me> Yep... That's why I said it. I'm gay.
Weedsmoker420> fuck you!
Me> Mind if I like your balls?
Weedsmoker420> fuck you!!!!!
Me> Can I pound your ass? I'm gay.
Weedsmoker420> Shut-up, dude!!!!
Me> Ever wrap the end of a Sharpie pen in a sandwich bag and stick it up your ass?
Weedsmoker420 quit.

Read his last few lines with a pinch of fear in your internal dialogue. They actually get scared, which is hysterical.

I'm not gay, by the way.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: That remineds me of pwned. 'I know you fucking hacks, you figget! Leave right now, you figget!'

I love how having an online screen name with something edgy like pot smoking makes people think they're badass. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back