The Dinosaur Comics OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney']I don't know Shrike... my number are more questionable.

My student number in college ended in 666.
My employee id number ends in 666.
The first significant date in my contract is 6-6-6.[/QUOTE]

Oh, c'mon! I thought everyone knew that was false. The true number of the Beast is 616.

[quote name='Wikipedia entry: Number of the Beast']While most manuscripts of the Bible read six-hundred-sixty-six or 666 for the Number of the Beast in Revelation 13:18, some early manuscripts contain 616 instead. Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (5th century) and Papyrus 115 (3rd or 4th century). Irenaeus knew about the reading 616, but according to Metzger, Bruce M. (1971). A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament, New York: United Bible Societies. ISBN 3-438-06010-8, p. 751, Irenaeus "says that 666 'is found in all good and ancient copies,' and is 'attested by those who had themselves seen John face to face.'" The minuscule manuscript 2344 (11th century) identifies the Number of the Beast as 665.
In May 2005 it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques had been able to read previously illegible portions of an early (third century) version of the Book of Revelation, part of its Oxyrhynchus collection of papyri. The fragment gives the Number of the Beast as 616. Scholars now believe the number in question has very little to do with the devil. It was actually a complicated numerical riddle in Greek, meant to represent someone's name. "It's a number puzzle — the majority opinion seems to be that it refers to [the Roman emperor] Nero." Alternative spellings of his name, Neron and Nero, can explain the presence of both 666 and 616 in the records, since dropping the last 'n' changes its numerical value from 666 to 616 ('n' representing 50).[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast_(numerology)

[quote name='shrike4242']How's the throat, Banky? :D[/QUOTE]
Still a little sneezy today, but better than yesterday...I must've just gotten into something.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What's god-forsaken things are you people doing here?[/QUOTE]

I'm here to kick ass and correct people's grammar... and I'm out of 'kick ass'.

*ahem* It should be "What god-forsaken things are you people doing here?"

I just heard one of the worst jokes ever a few minutes ago:

Q: Why does a chicken coop have two doors?
A: If it had four doors, it would be a chicken sedan.

Boy, today is just really mediocre. I guess I'm back into form. Fevers and mediocrity... yep... same old, same old. :)

Ok so I just got done watching Saw for the first time. I am tripping balls at how crazy it is. It was fucking awesome I have to go see 2.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What's god-forsaken things are you people doing here?[/QUOTE]
That all depends on the god in question, doesn't it? :D

[quote name='jaykrue']I'm here to kick ass and correct people's grammar... and I'm out of 'kick ass'.

*ahem* It should be "What god-forsaken things are you people doing here?"[/QUOTE]
Shut up! fuck you! You fucking dick! Always nay-saying...everything I create! You piece of shit!

[quote name='jaykrue']I'm here to kick ass and correct people's grammar... and I'm out of 'kick ass'.

*ahem* It should be "What god-forsaken things are you people doing here?"[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't it be:

I am here to chew bubblegum and correct people's grammar...and I am all out of bubblegum.

[quote name='flowery']Ok so I just got done watching Saw for the first time. I am tripping balls at how crazy it is. It was fucking awesome I have to go see 2.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I fucking love that movie. I can't wait to see number 2. In fact, I just might go watch that movie.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Shut up! fuck you! You fucking dick! Always nay-saying...everything I create! You piece of shit![/QUOTE]

That is my calling. I. AM. The NAYSAYER! *echo* *echo*

[quote name='flowery']Shouldn't it be:
I am here to chew bubblegum and correct people's grammar...and I am all out of bubblegum. [/QUOTE]

I was thinking of using that but it sounded funnier in my head using 'kick ass'.

[quote name='jaykrue']That is my calling. I. AM. The NAYSAYER! *echo* *echo*

I was thinking of using that but it sounded funnier in my head using 'kick ass'.[/QUOTE]
well then you should have ran out of ass to kick.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']well then you should have ran out of ass to kick.[/QUOTE]

But it would've sounded wrong because in the original quote you don't use a verb in the 2nd part:

"I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

If I had followed that structure, it would've gone:

"I'm here to kick ass and correct people's grammar... and I'm all out of ass."

Do you see how that sets me up for a homosexual buttsechs joke?:lol:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I agree. I fucking love that movie. I can't wait to see number 2. In fact, I just might go watch that movie.[/QUOTE]

I only hope it can have the same feel and effect that it had on me 10 minutes ago.

[quote name='jaykrue']But it would've sounded wrong because in the original quote you don't use a verb in the 2nd part:

"I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

If I had followed that structure, it would've gone:

"I'm here to kick ass and correct people's grammar... and I'm all out of ass."

Do you see how that sets me up for a homosexual buttsechs joke?:lol:[/QUOTE]
You know you're never out of ass, anyways. And that can go many of ways.

A few random quotes that popped into my head. Yes, I know that it's sad that I remember all of these quotes:

"Getting two tickets to an execution is like getting two tickets to NASCAR, except you *know* Jeff Gordon's gonna die."

"I actually wanted to be in the FBI for about 20 minutes after I saw that movie with Jodie Foster and that guy who eats people in his basement, but I was really stoned at the time. And to be honest with you, for about 20 minutes, I also thought about making a dress out of people's skin."

"Mexican werewolves are coming up from Mexico and selling crack."

"You're mad, aren't you? Well... maybe I will fucking try and kill myself now! You're all disappointed... that I didn't try and kill myself! Well, I'll make you happy this time! I'm gonna go jump in the fucking ocean!"

"Clemmy's unborn child is hopefully going to be a bastard, because... I'll tell ya, I've seen some of the men that she's spent time with and A: half of them are not... you know, white. And B: the other half are, uh, no more than above a fifth grade education."

"It really upsets me to hear what the other deputies say about Craig, but he cares for me. He told me that... he would cut my head off and eat it, if I ever needed him to. That's love, I'm sorry. He didn't need to say the L-word."

"As far as joining the FBI is concerned, let me put it this way. I failed a test to get in a book club."

"*You* are the reason why our roads are dangerous! *You* are the reason why we're sitting here today. And because of *you*, we're going to sit here for eight hours. And for this service, we are getting paid a grand total of $31.50. That's right, we'd make more money working at Arby's. So why don't we call it a day and go get some Arby's?"

"Officer Smiley reminds me of someone from Mary Poppins... someone who for instance comes riding in on a jalopy and he has whipped ices for all the little children and he says 'come along everyone I have whipped ices.' And then when they get close enough to him he grabs them and rapes the shit out of them. Then he tosses them in the back seat and off he goes and then he says, 'chip chip cheerio."

"This book made me cry when I first read it. And it makes me want to cry that somebody pooped on it."

"Now that I have been fired off the Reno Sheriff's Department, I'm kind of excited. I'm gonna finish my album. I'm probably gonna attend some symposiums. I've always wanted to have some extra spare time to go shopping for antiquities and so forth. So I'm actually really looking forward to it. And if I do end up getting sent to jail, then, um... I'll probably just, y'know, kill myself or something. But, you know, so far, so good."

"You can't have a dog near pancakes. That's not safe."

And one of my favorites:

"Now, I don't care if you wear mini-skirts. I don't care if you wear Dungarees. I don't care if you're good at basketball, I don't care if you're fun to be around. But you can rest assured that every one of you, at some point, is going to be raped."

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You know you're never out of ass, anyways. And that can go many of ways.[/QUOTE]

Hehe, I know but I'm also careful to avoid setting myself up for a gay man-love joke... especially amongst this crowd. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Hehe, I know but I'm also careful to avoid setting myself up for a gay man-love joke... especially amongst this crowd. :lol:[/QUOTE]
You're just one giant ass. :booty:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I agree. I fucking love that movie. I can't wait to see number 2. In fact, I just might go watch that movie.[/QUOTE]

Exlain to me the premise and give me the full details of the coolest deaths. :D

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You're just one giant ass. :booty:[/QUOTE]

A phrase I'm accustomed to hearing from the guys after swooping in and taking the girl they were trying to kick it to. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']A phrase I'm accustomed to hearing from the guys after swooping in and taking the girl they were trying to kick it to. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That, and stuntcock, I believe are both appropriate here. ;)

Which reminds me, Frisky, should I still be warning the St. Louis cops you're on the way out here this weekend? :shock:

[quote name='shrike4242']That, and stuntcock, I believe are both appropriate here. ;)
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Also applicable:

cockblocker, fish thief, panty raider, pussy patroller, and the hamburglar.

Amazing the double entendres you find at a nightclub. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']That, and stuntcock, I believe are both appropriate here. ;)

Which reminds me, Frisky, should I still be warning the St. Louis cops you're on the way out here this weekend? :shock:[/QUOTE]
I told you I already called them, so they'll be there to film this beautiful thing. I'll probably leave tonight so I can get there nice and early and make a vacation out of it. :cool:

Which reminds me, Frisky, should I still be warning the St. Louis cops you're on the way out here this weekend? :shock:[/QUOTE]

Oh God, prepare for a torrent of pictures.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Exlain to me the premise and give me the full details of the coolest deaths. :D[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']:lol:[/QUOTE]

Fine, deprive me. :cry:

And I'm a big fan of Rocko too, but this
ehhh5dw.png
just scares me. :shock:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Fine, deprive me. :cry:

ehhh5dw.png
just scares me. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Explain this then... :shock:

tip1zz.png

[quote name='Tiphireth']Fine, deprive me. :cry:

ehhh5dw.png
just scares me. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Did you want the premise of Saw 1 or 2?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There's nothing there. Just a page that says there's no webpage at that address.[/QUOTE]

Precisely. o_o

[quote name='Tiphireth']Precisely. o_o[/QUOTE]
That and the fact that while browsing and hitting my homepage button that goes to the non-plural CAG Off-Topic forum, it was going to some page that said the account was suspended. Some very weird shit to be happening when it was fine minutes before.

[quote name='jaykrue']

Also applicable:

cockblocker, fish thief, panty raider, pussy patroller, and the hamburglar.

Amazing the double entendres you find at a nightclub. [/QUOTE]
Even more so when you're with a lesbian wing-woman. :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I told you I already called them, so they'll be there to film this beautiful thing. I'll probably leave tonight so I can get there nice and early and make a vacation out of it. [/QUOTE]
See, you called Cops, from Fox Broadcasting. Me, I'm talking about the ones for the area out here, so you'll have a proper welcome at the airport, or at the border. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Even more so when you're with a lesbian wing-woman. :D[/QUOTE]

Sadly that wing-woman is out of commission. :cry: She's in a committed relationship with her gf so I'll hafta settle for one of my wingmen (who isn't bad but is definitely not as good as a wingwoman).

Has anyone hear heard of Ore-Ida Easy Fries?

Holy God, they're great.

They make them in regular and Crinkle. You just open the little pack, press down the top, and microwave for about 4 minutes and 30 seconds. They aren't as good as the regular ones that you put in the oven, but they're still good. :drool:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Has anyone hear heard of Ore-Ida Easy Fries?

Holy God, they're great.

They make them in regular and Crinkle. You just open the little pack, press down the top, and microwave for about 4 minutes and 30 seconds. They aren't as good as the regular ones that you put in the over, but they're still good. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Ore-Ida Crinkles are even better when you use the spicy garlic sauce from BW3's. :drool:

[quote name='shrike4242']See, you called Cops, from Fox Broadcasting. Me, I'm talking about the ones for the area out here, so you'll have a proper welcome at the airport, or at the border. ;)[/QUOTE]
I found out that the cops on Cops are real cops, and that there's a small division of them in St. Louis, which is who I called. I made sure that they're real cops and they said they'll be ready. I also called the more standard ones that work at the St. Louis City Police Department and talked to in particular Joe Mokwa, I believe you know him as the Chief of Police. He assured me that they'd be ready and that they'd allow the Cops people to be there to film it all. It should be exciting, I can't wait. :twisted:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']You've never seen Saw?! :shock: :-({|= :speaktothehand: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nope. Fill me in with the gory details.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Nope. Fill me in with the gory details.[/QUOTE]

You sure you can handle it? This is what happened to the last guy whom I filled in:

:fridge:

Alright, I found a situation in which to use that smilie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back