The Division $34.99 with Game Trade In - Gamestop 3/7-3/20

mchittumjr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
The follow titles are eligible 

division_trade_list.jpg

You're not giving the community enough credit. It's not every man for himself (usually). This is a site for people to get great deals on video games. And some people are going to call out crap deals to help others get the one worth the most money. In the end they can do w/e they want, but it's about helping the community. If you don't want to be a part of it, then good for you.
Been a member of this community a lot longer than you and yes its ultimately up to the person but when someone is not asking for help yet people are constantly chiming in about how bad this or that is, thats not helping thats imposing your opinion on people... Some people dont worry about XY&Z they just want A to B and be done and that is the choice.. yet some people here feel the need to then badger people who make that choice by telling them they should of done this or that or went here or there that they got ripped blah blah... Let people make choices im sure its the one they wanted to make.

While most of these games are laughable trade-ins, I'm actually going to use this to trade in Rise of the Tomb Raider.

FYI PUR Pro members get an additional 10% on top of the base value. For example, RotTR gets $27 total in trade towards Division after PUR Pro.

You guys can laugh all you want but GameStop will always be around. Every time I go there for occasional deals, I always see people paying MSRP for games and consoles. Some how, they can sucker people to shop there at full price without even trying. I don't know how they do it but they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i trade in two games for $50 credit toward the division??
Well I am going to say you can trade as many games as you want BUT for those games on the list I would expect you can only get the $25 TIV once if the normal TIV is below $25. Some of those games are already $25 or more regardless of this promo.

You guys can laugh all you want but GameStop will always be around. Every time I go there for occasional deals, I always see people paying MSRP for games and consoles. Some how, they can sucker people to shop there at full price without even trying. I don't know how they do it but they do.
Not everyone is a internet sleuth and cheapasses like us get outnumbered by soccer moms and clueless kids 100 to 1.

So is the Gold Edition worth getting? Been debating back and forth about getting it all weekend.
The only extra is the "national guard gear set" which prob isn't much of a help in the long run. I'd hold off on the season pass until you play for a while to see if you'd even use it. There is no discount on it here. It is included at full price.

The only extra is the "national guard gear set" which prob isn't much of a help in the long run. I'd hold off on the season pass until you play for a while to see if you'd even use it. There is no discount on it here. It is included at full price.
FYI the National Guard outfit is part of the season pass, along with the starter Sawed-Off Shotgun, whether you buy the pass seperately or get the Gold Edition.

If you got the Agent Origins promo to actually work, you get 4 outfits from that and some shotguns that are just as good as the one that comes with the pass, in that it will be fine for you until probably about level 6-8 before you find a better one.

So if you got Agent Origins to work, I wouldn't worry about the season pass yet unless the promised "bonus perks" are similar to BF's recent "Premium" packages giving extra stuff since otherwise the pass won't matter until the expansions start coming in June/July (depending on your system.) May want to wait for a possible sale on the pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back