The Division CAG clan

so im having a huge problem with this games endgame. the vendor in dz06 sells blue prints that require gold division tech to craft. you cant take your green/blue division tech and craft up to gold. you need to get lucky and randomly find gold. huge mistake. i refuse to run through the DZ going from division tech to division tech for only a small chance to get 1 fuckin gold division tech. with the community manager stating on twitch today that this will never change and the incursions will be only a once a week thing, time to sell this game and get back a decent amount of my money. 

so im having a huge problem with this games endgame. the vendor in dz06 sells blue prints that require gold division tech to craft. you cant take your green/blue division tech and craft up to gold. you need to get lucky and randomly find gold. huge mistake. i refuse to run through the DZ going from division tech to division tech for only a small chance to get 1 fuckin gold division tech. with the community manager stating on twitch today that this will never change and the incursions will be only a once a week thing, time to sell this game and get back a decent amount of my money.
Yeah, the end game is very weak. Ubisoft was teasing something about introducing raids in an update, but since all enemies in end game content are bullet sponges with stupid amounts of health and weapons (usually shotguns) that down you in 1-2 shots, I'd hate to experience the nightmare that will be their take on raids. I got a good amount of play time out of this game, but I'm looking to get rid of it because nothing can be added to keep me interested

Yeah, the end game is very weak. Ubisoft was teasing something about introducing raids in an update, but since all enemies in end game content are bullet sponges with stupid amounts of health and weapons (usually shotguns) that down you in 1-2 shots, I'd hate to experience the nightmare that will be their take on raids. I got a good amount of play time out of this game, but I'm looking to get rid of it because nothing can be added to keep me interested
I am feeling pretty much the same way.

Played in the DZ last night for around 2 hours kept getting killed by groups...of rouge agents. I maybe died 7 times. I really need to find a group of people

I love the game and we have a lot of fun in the DZ. It's gank or be ganked. We like the lawlessness. It's not for everyone but the game to me is exactly how they adverstised it would be to this point.

Im hanging out at level 29 for a little so DZ isnt too nuts(lvl 30 DZ is full of gank squads),if anyone wants to hit up DZ 25-29 later, my name is same as PSN

I love the game and we have a lot of fun in the DZ. It's gank or be ganked. We like the lawlessness. It's not for everyone but the game to me is exactly how they adverstised it would be to this point.

Qft..if psn add me Rest216 for pvp and challenge

Alright chief, thats why theres a 20 page whine fest on ubi forums about it
vocal minority, chief

saying that dz30 is "full of gank squads" would imply most of the time theres a squad of 4 just murdering everyone and that isnt the case. sure youll have a squad here and there killing people, but that goes for every section of the dz whether it be level 1 or level 30. you wouldnt be able to comment first hand on your experience cuz youve never been to level 30. if youre so worried about having a squad team up on you, then do match making. ive met plenty of competent people through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from all the problems the game has I'm still having a good time playing it. if anyone is looking for someone to run through Daily's or DZ feel free to add me. captainsweatpant 

anyone else having drifting movement controls all of a sudden?

I almost bought a new controller and had 2 others I was playing with say its happening to them as well.

fucks it up when your trying to revive someone. Both my controllers do it in a different way, one drifts forward/up and other drifts to the left.

Hard to believe both my controllers are fucked...

Add me on PSN, hacktek. I'd like to be able to run the incursion with a competent group. Up until this point I've only tried it with randoms and it's usually ended up being:

1. A horrible death fest in which we can't even make it past wave 8

2. People who don't use mics (which I think is essential)

3. People who quit, which means that you have to reset the entire thing or try to finish it with less than 4 people

anyone else having drifting movement controls all of a sudden?

I almost bought a new controller and had 2 others I was playing with say its happening to them as well.

fucks it up when your trying to revive someone. Both my controllers do it in a different way, one drifts forward/up and other drifts to the left.

Hard to believe both my controllers are fucked...
huh...now that you mention it, I've seen odd aiming movement. It's not extreme, it just slightly moves and I've never seen it fuck up my revives or my shooting as I only really notice it if I don't move the analogs. Moving them fixes it for a while. I just thought it was my controller, guess it might be something with the game.

I haven't been playing it as much until they fix the bugs in the game and improve the loot. I'm lvl 93 and there wasn't anything left to do. Plus the past 2 weeks the blueprints have been really bad.

I haven't been playing it as much until they fix the bugs in the game and improve the loot. I'm lvl 93 and there wasn't anything left to do. Plus the past 2 weeks the blueprints have been really bad.
I don't mind the bugs too much but the lack of content really shows now. As a solo player you only have dailies (hard dailies are a joke and boring to do now that you can fast track them), challenging missions (only 4, which I'm tired of already), a loot system that's unrewarding and bad rewards for grinding the DZ really put me off. I feel no need to grind an unrewarding game when I can come back for update 1.2 and get tons of loot with very little effort, that really undermines the time you put into between now and the update.

when i bought uncharted 4, i saw gamestop was giving $30 toward new games if you brought in the division. that shit got sold immediately. patch 1.2 is going to bring more bug and glitches, guaranteed. the loot system is broken. the crafting system is nerfed to hell. incursions is a glorified boring horde mode. the PVP is a fucking joke.

Is this game like Destiny where the dlc/season pass makes the base game useless?
If you don't have the dlc you still have access to the harder difficulty but it will be harder to gear for it, unless you do darkzone a lot.

All the 1st dlc added that was exclusive was the 3rd incursion, 4 gear sets, and the actual underground missions. Maybe a few others as well but that is the main things. Getting geared is easier if you have the dlc as well, every time you rank up in underground level you get a cache that will be a high end or better item, and it is based on your current gear score or something.

So far from those cache I have got some good 240s and even a 268 from the 1st 4 that I opened

bread's done
Back