The DSWG OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']No WaWa, but we do have a Sam's.. thanks for the idea though, I'll definitely try making my own sometime soon. I'm thinking of trying this place called "Subs N Stuff". :/[/quote]

Honestly, its cheaper to make your own and you'll get more subs for the money. Trust me, I've eaten myself sick of meatball subs from that and never touched any more for a few months at a time lol. Now if you really want to go all out make your own meatballs. But to me, the sauce makes it or breaks it

[quote name='crystalklear64']hey budge, you still have that creative card and the newer console downloaded right?[/quote]

Yeah.

[quote name='manthing']:wave:[/quote]

Cool.

[quote name='Brak']I wish I had a way of playing Fallout 3 at work. :bomb:

When I was playing before I left for work, I shat my pants when I stumbled across a Behemoth.[/quote]

I still haven't run across any of those in wild, other than
the one outside GNR. Which, I actually never found the Fat Man.

I really need to finish Fallout 3 already.

I wouldn't mind getting a hold of the Collectors Edition, for the PC.

I'd like to have that gully-ass bobblehead and lunch box on my DVD shelf. :cool:

[quote name='manthing']I need to start Fallout 3 actually[/quote]

Don't feel bad, I need to start Fallout 1. Bought a two pack of 1 and 2 years ago, never played it and still yet to play either on GameTap. Though I did find my physical copy of 2

[quote name='Wolve11']nobody wants to make a new OTT?[/quote]

I have the problem of coming up with interesting ones, but when the time arises, they escape me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back