The E3 2010 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
asdfasdf.jpg

zewone, suck my wiener.

Brak, especially, suck the SHIT out of my dick.

The game follows the events of Infamous with Cole MacGrath as the main protagonist once again. The game will take place in a new city called New Marais, a New Orleans-inspired city, and will involve Cole opposing the Beast.[1] The game begins with Cole fighting the Beast and barely escaping with his life. He, along with his friend Zeke, flee to New Marais and prepare for Cole's inevitable encounter with the Beast while combating The Militia, a shadowy group led by a man named Bertrand. The Militia has taken over New Marais in an attempt to keep all super powered or abnormal things away and do not take a liking to Cole. Cole will combat the Militia, explore New Marais, and learn about himself, Kessler, and The First Sons along the way.[2]

[quote name='manthing']Sooo ugly...

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]man, you're as high as a $$$$a pieeee. looks good to me. :]

[quote name='Trakan']zewone, suck my wiener.
[/QUOTE]:lol:

TFN and I have redeemed 14 tickets total for a chance to win that new Xbox 360 model for his birthday. That would be so ballin'. I still can't believe Zew out of all people won that last raffle, haha!

Pretty good trade in deal for slims at GS. I'll try my luck Thursday/Friday/Saturday and if I can't find any just stick with my Amazon preorder.

100.00 for the 360 + controller and cables.

Then they bumped up all the accessories

20 GB HDD - $30
60 GB HDD - $35
120 GB HDD - $40
250 GB HDD - $45
64MB Card - $10
256MB Card - $14
512MB Card - $18
Wireless G Adaptor - $40
Wireless N Adaptor DISC REQUIRED - $50
Wired Controller - $20
Wireless Controller - $25

I'm assuming the accessories can be combined with the edge card.

Should be able to get a slim for 100.00...the one guy was saying the accessory bump will last a little longer after you get the slim so you can transfer your saves, but I'm not sure if that's confirmed.

not bad. I just don't see a reason to upgrade yet. I want to see the insides of the new 360 though. Someone's gotta open that thing up soon. I want to see how the heating issues etc are taken care of compared to the old 360. This will really help to find out whether we'll still see RROD etc.

Temp will be disappointed to find out the Pilotwings on the 3DS is just one mode from Wii Sports Resort with the Pilotwings name slapped on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back