The Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays memorial OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']I didn't say it was a good movie. I said I enjoyed it. There is a difference.[/QUOTE]
So then you enjoy horrible movies?

New setup.

P6290195.jpg

What i hate is that most the kids watching that shit don't even know they made an animated movie decades ago that is 100x better than either of these mciahel bay self satisfaction films.

I like how budge collapses under the slightest pressure. It was a great movie. I don't care about it's artistic merits. It was funny. It was exciting. It hit on all the right places. And Michael Bay did something a lot of other directors couldn't do and that was make a 2.5 hour long movie enjoyable throughout and that's saying a lot. Peter Jackson couldn't do it with Return of the King. Nolan couldn't do it with Dark Knight.

[quote name='dcfox']I like how budge collapses under the slightest pressure. It was a great movie. I don't care about it's artistic merits. It was funny. It was exciting. It hit on all the right places. And Michael Bay did something a lot of other directors couldn't do and that was make a 2.5 hour long movie enjoyable throughout and that's saying a lot. Peter Jackson couldn't do it with Return of the King. Nolan couldn't do it with Dark Knight.[/QUOTE]

"Transformers 2 > Return of the King > Dark Knight >>>>>>>> Citizen Kane" - ???

that game was a piece of shit. stealthy mcweak$$$$$$ sections were terrible and the entire game controlled like.. well something not very controllable!

[quote name='darthbudge']Are you gonna go to the Warped Tour, Puma?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like I'm going to get to go, which bums the shit out of me. I wanted to see Streetlight play so dang bad.
My mom doesn't want me driving home through Dallas traffic, and my stepdad doesn't want to go. :whistle2:/

Man, that sucks that your mom doesn't want you to go.

I am really glad my mom is still OK with me going. I pissed her off over the weekend because I was, and I quote, "partying too hard" by going over to a friend house (with adult supervision) and staying there until about 10:30 PM. :lol: So I was afraid she was gonna say that I couldn't go.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am really glad my mom is still OK with me going. I pissed her off over the weekend because I was, and I quote, "partying too hard" by going over to a friend house (with adult supervision) and staying there until about 10:30 PM. :lol: So I was afraid she was gonna say that I couldn't go.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm probably going to pick up a points card for it today or tomorrow. Just have to decide whether I want to get Broken Steel or MTG with my leftover points.[/QUOTE]
Do you already have leftover points or something? BF1943 is 1200 points, so a 1600 point card alone won't let you get something extra for 800 points.

[quote name='JolietJake']Having your fingers nails ripped out while being forced to watch Richard Simmons workout videos > Eviltude[/QUOTE]

*Shakes fist angrily @ JJ*

My mom and sister are watching Madea Goes to Jail together. Even my grandma was smart enough to avoid that.

[quote name='darthbudge']I just finished reading Scott Pilgrim v1, it was awesome.

Thanks for the recommendation Liquid![/QUOTE]
I'm glad you liked it! :D
(Now read the rest!)

Isn't the scene that my avatar is from legit amazing? :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm glad you liked it! :D
(Now read the rest!)

Isn't the scene that my avatar is from legit amazing? :cool:[/QUOTE]

I am just about to start on v2. :lol:

Isn't your avatar from the back cover of v1?

I'm watching some dinosaur show on Discovery. They seem to play these sort of things in bunches and when they do, it's all that's on for days at a time. It makes me wonder the production cost of one of these and how much they profit from one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back