The Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays memorial OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']I kinda want to play some MVP Baseball 2005, but I don't want to set up my Xbox1.[/QUOTE]

No joke: MLB Power Pro Baseball 2008 is pretty sweet. Even by Wii standards.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']No joke: MLB Power Pro Baseball 2008 is pretty sweet. Even by Wii standards.[/QUOTE]

I had the original and played it quite a bit but ended up selling it after 2008 came out, just never bought 2008.

Man, I thought Kicking and Screaming was gonna be trite and try too hard to be intelligent, but I ended up thoroughly enjoying it. Maybe because I can kind of relate to a lot of it?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Did you listen to that awesome live SModcast that they put out a week or two ago, Banky?[/QUOTE]
Nope, I forget how far back I am, but I know I'm backlogged on that.

[quote name='lordwow']I had the original and played it quite a bit but ended up selling it after 2008 came out, just never bought 2008.[/QUOTE]

Get it!

[quote name='st0neface']Man, I thought Kicking and Screaming was gonna be trite and try too hard to be intelligent, but I ended up thoroughly enjoying it. Maybe because I can kind of relate to a lot of it?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you mean the one that's on the Criterion Collection, and not the Will Ferrell movie. If so, then yes, it's a good movie, and all too real.

[quote name='tiredfornow']All the best GH2 songs are in Smash Hits. No need to go back and play the old game guitar only. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Is there any psycho billy freak out on greatest hits? Or some Iggy pop and the stooges?

[quote name='seanr1221']You should really play GH2, Trakan.[/QUOTE]

It would be nice to see how GH was when it was made by Harmonix.

[quote name='tiredfornow']All the best GH2 songs are in Smash Hits. No need to go back and play the old game guitar only. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I only play guitar/bass anyways, I wouldn't mind.

[quote name='munch']Plus Smash Hits is the Masters. GHII sounds like absolute AIDS.[/QUOTE]

Really? Casey and X are always telling me GHII is the best one.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Guitar Hero II is great, but most of the covers are terrible. The gameplay is fantastic though.[/QUOTE]
Wasn't a cover, but I always get a pee-shiver playing Buckethead's Jordan.

It's alright, the songs on Ten are better. Alive is the best of the pack, but it's not as fun as the RB2 disc version.

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah, it was a total cash in, but at least I liked a bunch of the songs. I didn't get to play GH1 or GH2, so I don't really know how the charts changed. I thought that they were an improvement over GH3's shitty charting anyway.

Of course, all of them are still shit compared to Rock Band, but that apples and oranges. GH will never be in RB's league.[/QUOTE]

Both games are quality. The first game absolutely blew my mind when I first played it. Playing Rock Band for the first time was similar to playing Guitar Hero for the first time. But yes, GHIII's charts were awful.

[quote name='seanr1221']Didn't princess just say the charts stunk compared to the originals?[/QUOTE]

They really are. It's been a long time since I've played GHI, II, or Rocks the 80s, but I know those charts were all better on the Harmonix games.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Guitar Hero II is great, but most of the covers are terrible. The gameplay is fantastic though.[/QUOTE]

Some of the covers are fine, or even indistinguishable (don't ask me which ones, since it's been forever). But yes, fantastic game, and if you really want to experience Guitar Hero at its best, GHII is probably the peak of the series.

do campy b-movies, grade a grammy songs, dance like magic city & bob fosse, and represent loreal AND hamburger helper w/ a straight face? 11 hours ago from the web

:rofl:@?uestlove.

Turned a wireless router into a client bridge earlier today with no problem. Now getting this printer that used to work perfectly on my xp desktop to work again is busting my balls.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You wouldn't be saying that if you paid $60 for it instead of $1.25.[/QUOTE]

Well yeah, that goes without saying. It was still an incredibly fun ~4 hours.

Hope i didn't leave anyone out.
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Was the first Call Of Juarez any good? I bought it new for like $5 at Circuit City and I have yet to open it.[/QUOTE]
i got it for 25 cents or something close to that from gogamer and still felt ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back