The Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays memorial OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OTT.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Was the first Call Of Juarez any good? I bought it new for like $5 at Circuit City and I have yet to open it.[/QUOTE]

I liked it a lot. Definitely give it a shot, I mean you already purchased it.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Just saw The Hurt Locker. Kate from Lost is in it! Great movie.[/QUOTE]

I really want to see that movie. I wish it was playing here already.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is Casey around? I'm too cheap to buy Ten right now but how is that bonus pack that came out last week?[/QUOTE]

State of Love and Trust and Brother are worth getting. I think State of Love and Trust is probably one of the best songs in the game. It is one of my favorite PJ songs and the chart is really fun. Brother is easier than State, but it is still fun. Alive is good as well, but I agree with Trak that the disc based version is better.

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey wow, i was on a TF2 server yesterday that kept spamming journey, was :cool:.[/QUOTE]

Wish I was there :cool:

Does anybody with some website building experience want to help me?

I got a domain, and I am using 000webhosting. I built my first basic .html page, and I have uploaded it to the site. Well I want to set that first page as the default page to load whenever you go to the domain name. However, instead the site just prompts me to choose which file I want to load up.

How do I set that .html page to automatically load up?

[quote name='st0neface']I thought you'd fallen off a boat or something, manthing![/QUOTE]

Nope, just on vacation.

Though falling off a boat would be preferable to the stupidity I'm dealing with at work.

:bomb:

-----------

I saw via Twitter that JimmieMac is gonna be on Hell's Kitchen and Andrew martin is a dickless $$$$$$ who needs to be punched in the pussy.

Did I miss any other big news?

[quote name='manthing']
I saw via Twitter that JimmieMac is gonna be on Hell's Kitchen and Andrew martin is a dickless $$$$$$ who needs to be punched in the pussy.

Did I miss any other big news?[/QUOTE]

That about covers it. OH, TFN got laid off.

[quote name='darthbudge']Does anybody with some website building experience want to help me?

I got a domain, and I am using 000webhosting. I built my first basic .html page, and I have uploaded it to the site. Well I want to set that first page as the default page to load whenever you go to the domain name. However, instead the site just prompts me to choose which file I want to load up.

How do I set that .html page to automatically load up?[/QUOTE]I've never set up a site with my own domain, but i think it should be somewhere in the control panel at the hosting site. You should be able to point the domain to the page.

[quote name='manthing']To those who've gone from Vista to Windows 7 RC, how much of a pain is it to upgrade?[/QUOTE]

I backed up everything I wanted on another HD and reformatted. It was really smooth, much easier than I thought it would be.

[quote name='manthing']Too much energy expended by dickriding backpack rappers?

:booty:[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']Lighting up lives must be really exhausting.[/QUOTE]

For once, you have made sense!

I need to start sleeping more than 5hrs...I'm so fucking tired, but I do only have a 3 day work week...as far as I know...It is rumored that there will be layoffs today.

in general, most webservers assume you're going to load up index.htm(l) unless you change the defaults. you could try naming your page "index." and see if that helps.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Just have Big Mike jailbreak your phone for you.
[/QUOTE]

Why do you think I'm following him on Twitter?

:whistle2:s

I just don't want to drive 3 hours north to sit in a studio apartment that stinks of cat urine/stale smoke for 20 minutes.

Besides, $$ changes everybody. I'd hate for him to get some.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']in general, most webservers assume you're going to load up index.htm(l) unless you change the defaults. you could try naming your page "index." and see if that helps.[/QUOTE]

That worked, thanks.

Now I am trying to figure out how to make the text on the page a link, but with out it turning the text purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back