The Eighth Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Brackets Busted in Record Time!

Mine is Busted Bracket. Every year I suck at these so my name is good to go when I completely and utterly fail.

Just joined, bracket name is the same as CAG name but just posting to make sure there's no confusion and give my thanks for putting this together.

This is a tradition !! Thanks Frisky for hosting again, will signup now!!
Yahoo ID is Deathwishrok, but will name bracket RenoTurk11 again.
Thanks!

I've gone through the preliminary list of entrants to link every entry to a CAG account and there were a few that I could not figure out which CAG is belonged to.

The brackets are named:
AWESOME RETRO GAMER
One & Done
The Blahcket

The above have been booted for now, but you're free to join again as long as you post to let me know who they belong to. And there was one that was just submitted called "Snatcher's Bracket" that I can't quite place either that I will give a little leeway to post if that's your bracket.

I will be doing a final sweep at about 11 AM EST, so feel free to keep joining. Don't forget to make your picks so you'll actually have a chance at winning from the start.

yahoo id: yakboy86
bracket name: Gladiators

I wish every one success. I will probably be elimnated out of completion by Friday at least but I enjoy being in the contest the past few years.

Man, I can't even remember the last time that I actually logged into CAG...it's been a while...

Anyways, thanks as always to FriskyTankuki and others for creating the contest. I was thinking of not creating a bracket at all this year (blasphemy, I know), but yet here I am...o_O...haven't followed college basketball nearly as much as usual in years past, but I still have the same thoughts that I did before the season started: This is North Carolina's tournament to lose.

(bracket name is also darkcecil32)

Io: Io's bracket...

Not hard to figure out ;).

I have so little interest in this tournament since my team is already out, but well, I might as well enter since I've done it every year for 6 years or so now...

Good luck!

I will actually be within 100 feet of one of the tournament sites tomorrow but not going to the games. My daughter is performing at the High School Dance Team State Championships at Portland's Memorial Coliseum, which is right next to the Rose Garden. One of the other fathers actually offered up some extra tickets to see the earlier games but I passed - it wasn't clear if he was giving them away or offering them for sale ;).

I'm actually annoyed by the toruney being here because it means traffic and parking will be a nightmare. I may have to park a ways away and take MAX to get there and I've never taken MAX before.

For us poor folks stuck at work, what's the best place to watch the games streaming live? ncaa.com appears to be charging this year, whereas it was free in previous years.

[quote name='Backlash']For us poor folks stuck at work, what's the best place to watch the games streaming live? ncaa.com appears to be charging this year, whereas it was free in previous years.[/QUOTE]

Send a text to 2653 with "0Yourfavoriteteam" without quotes for instance "0kansas," "0syracuse," "0ohiostate", and you will get a promo code and instructions that will allow you to watch the NCAA tourney without paying the silly streaming fees this year.
The text will tell you to go to ncaa.com/cokezero and enter the code and you will get "free upgraded access 4 NCAA March Madness Live"

Coke Zero thinks you too should enjoy everything; you've now got free access to NCAA March Madness Live. Create your March Madness Live account now and enter your promotional code to watch live games on your computer, Apple device, and select Android phones.
A March Madness Live account will be created with your email address and password that allows you to login and watch all 67 games on your computer, Apple device and select Android phones.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evildeadjedi']Send a text to 2653 with "0Colorado" and you will get a promo code and instructions that will allow you to watch the NCAA tourney without paying the silly streaming fees this year.
The text will tell you to go to ncaa.com/cokezero and enter the code and you will get "free upgraded access 4 NCAA March Madness Live"

Coke Zero thinks you too should enjoy everything; you've now got free access to NCAA March Madness Live. Create your March Madness Live account now and enter your promotional code to watch live games on your computer, Apple device, and select Android phones.
A March Madness Live account will be created with your email address and password that allows you to login and watch all 67 games on your computer, Apple device and select Android phones.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing this out. I put this in with quotes and it didn't work for me...I got a message saying that this was an invalid 12 or 14 digit code. I tried again without quotes and am waiting for a response after about 5 minutes...any suggestions?

Edit: Tried again, guess they are all out of free codes now =/

bread's done
Back