The Eighth Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Brackets Busted in Record Time!

[quote name='Backlash']Shit, they're already out of codes :(. thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]

Try using a different team to sign up, "text 0+yourfavoriteteam," to 2653, for instance "0kansas," "0syracuse," etc.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Try using a different team to sign up, "text 0+yourfavoriteteam," to 2653, for instance "0kansas," "0syracuse," etc.[/QUOTE]

Good idea, but I'm not sure it was "x codes per team." I tried anyway using a more obscure team (Vermont) and still got the same answer back - "Sorry, there are no more free NCAA March Madness Live offers left - went like hotcakes!"

[quote name='Backlash']Good idea, but I'm not sure it was "x codes per team." I tried anyway using a more obscure team (Vermont) and still got the same answer back - "Sorry, there are no more free NCAA March Madness Live offers left - went like hotcakes!"[/QUOTE]

I wish I could have posted it earlier but I just found out.

It turns out this has been going on for over two weeks! :shock:

[quote name='mrcheeses']Boo! GO VCU![/QUOTE]
I'm with you. GO VCU! I'm doing better than most years so far so I need to even it out with some early failures.

who else is 10 for 12 in 34th?
and for the lulz i went kentcky vs syracuse 118-115 finals lol. Its like magic versus bird over there.

[quote name='ryuk1214']who else is 10 for 12 in 34th?
and for the lulz i went kentcky vs syracuse 118-115 finals lol. Its like magic versus bird over there.[/QUOTE]

as soon as fab melo went down cuse went off my elite 8

Holy crap, I'm 15-1 and tied for first with Robman62. This is unfamiliar territory for me when it comes to March Madness; usually by the end of Day 1, my bracket has essentially burned to the ground.

Robman, you and I had all the same picks yesterday, and we've got all the same picks for today as well. Weird. So, yeah- good luck. Hope you tear it up again today. :lol:

[quote name='Danimal']Holy crap, I'm 15-1 and tied for first with Robman62. This is unfamiliar territory for me when it comes to March Madness; usually by the end of Day 1, my bracket has essentially burned to the ground.

Robman, you and I had all the same picks yesterday, and we've got all the same picks for today as well. Weird. So, yeah- good luck. Hope you tear it up again today. :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol likewise, I have a lot of faith in my picks so it looks like we will both roll into the second round:cool:

Texas is the worst team I've seen so far and that may be because Cincinnati isn't much better but are killing them early on. Both teams combined aren't even averaging a 2 pointer per minute.

[quote name='Robman62']as soon as fab melo went down cuse went off my elite 8[/QUOTE]

I also dropped cuse after melo had to sit, although I hope they make it one more round haha

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Texas is the worst team I've seen so far and that may be because Cincinnati isn't much better but are killing them early on. Both teams combined aren't even averaging a 2 pointer per minute.[/QUOTE]

3 point game now, after being down by a ton. I picked Cincy but I kind of hope Texas wins. My 4 year-old made his first bracket this year and he picked Texas to go all the way :) (I did't really give him any help, other than making sure he didn't pick any 16 seeds over 1 seeds).

Norfolk St. giving the Tigers all they can handle and more.

34.9 left Norfolk St. 84-81.

3.8 left Norflok St. 86-84.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bracket is screwed thanks to Missouri, but nobody on Yahoo has a perfect bracket anymore thanks to that loss. Guess nobody is getting that 5 million anymore. There are only 2 people left on ESPN with perfect brackets but they both have Syracuse in the finals which definitely isn't going to happen.

History has been made in March Madness NCAA tourney. First time in history two fifteen seeds upset 2's.

Congrats Norfolk St. and Lehigh!

So long Mizzu and Duke....

Of all the 15/2 matchups I thought Detroit was most likely to win and they are playing Kansas tough. Could we have three 2 seeds go down on the same day?

I think I could actually hear everyone's brackets being busted at two points today, mine included. But it's games like these that having me loving this time of year!

bread's done
Back