The Elf needs food, badly Award - Worst Online Retailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']FYE.com is the WORST place I've ever ordered online from and will NEVER order from again.[/quote]

What happened?

I say FYE only cause they dont have the anime deals on there site so I have to keep on driving over to the B&M which is a pain in the ass.

BuyRite, for being a true legend of a shitty business. Absolutly no competition.

I'll never understand how they've managed to stay around all these years.

[quote name='ElfAngel7']ritestuf.com must die. And this elf needs food badly.[/quote]

What's wrong with them? I had thought about ordering from them before.

BuyRiteGames.

Aren't they bogus?

And, I LOVE RightStuf, free shipping on orders over 100, and I got me a nice Sailor Moon poster, and the two uncut DVD boxsets for 50 each! And they are OOP and retailed for 150 each!

This shouldn't even be a contest. Stop with the BestBuy hating. Yeah, they suck... but BuyRite are a bunch of thieving bastards. ;)

I only shopped at buy and bestbuy and I had no problems from them at all. But my friends says they had problems with buyritegames, so I'm casting the vote to them.

BuyRiteGames....without a doubt.

I needed to take those hicks to the Better Business Bureau. They should all be fired, some should go to jail, and the building should be firebombed.

Thank you.

BestBuy.com has to be the worst. I tried to order from them once and I got a message saying my address was not a valid one. They are famous for cancelling orders. Next in line would be Buy.com for not bothering to tell me the item I ordered was not in stock.

Buyritegames sux for never getting back to me on my Suikoden II order, but Bestbuy games was canceling way too much crap. fuck them.

how on earth did dvdsoon.com and overstock.com not make this list? they charge your card as soon as you place an order, not when it ships

dvdsoon reminds me of some sort of pyramid ponzi scheme(actually now that i think about it, they remind me of the asshats in the off topic forum who start those conga lines). they advertise really good prices but dont deliver the motherfuckin goods, and often never had the dvd or game to begin with. They dont have to abide by the better business bureau bc they are located in motherfuckin canada.

Buy.com
There customer service sucks, let alone the difficulty trying to navigate through there products.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back